Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed (39469 Views)

I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye / We’ll Challenge Almost All Governorship Poll Results At Tribunal –PDP / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hmmmmm! INEC just postponed collection of results at the INCC Abuja till tomorrow Monday ....

Fellow Naira landers, are you thinking what am thinking?

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by Olanireti(m): 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
This will go down in history as the worst election in this country. Let the people's will prevail. Do not tamper with the result.

This should not be a do or die affair.

How will a party that wins be able to convince Nigerians that the result was not rigged in its favour. A lot of bloodshed and shady stuff.

I'm beginning to think we are not even ready for this democracy if after 50 years of independence we are still líke this. What exactly is our problem?

194 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by FarahAideed: 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
this election has completely lost credibility

200 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by Styluscrib(m): 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hmmmmmm ,..,.......

1 Like

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by Olanireti(m): 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
manz:
Hmmmmm! INEC just postponed collection of results at the INCC Abuja till tomorrow Monday ....

Can u put ur source pls

4 Likes

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by Babiboy: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari you better go back to Abuja this criminal looters are already there

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
shocked
What if the world ends tomorrow nko?

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by BubuZombi: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
Good one,

All there plans to manipulate this election has failed

7 Likes

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by BruncleZuma: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by skulgen: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
I think they are up to something.
But we will not accept Apc Tactics.

Dss will be fast to arrest Galadima but ignored El rufai, Tinubu, Amechi even bubu himself tht hv all said things capable of breaking national peace.
This guys are hypocrites.

Amechi is busy holding an Inec staff down but nobody will go there to secure her.

We re watching, we re waiting patiently.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by FarahAideed: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
A dishonest man like Buhari who lack honour should have never been allowed to lead a democracy in the first place , the foundations of Democracy are honor , equity and fairness all traits which Buhari is seriously lacking ..

91 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by iceboy4752(m): 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
I hope PDP is not intending to rig oh, that's what they're good at.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by rentAcock(m): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
It's over for Buhari. I wish him a happy retirement.

28 Likes

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by DesChyko: 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Just what we feared.. shocked
As if sleeping over the unannounced results last night wasn't risky enough cry

13 Likes

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by ttemmi(m): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari has won this election already.

SHARE for BUHARI.

LIKE for ATIKU

130 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by stephleena(f): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Osun election remix

14 Likes

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by DinoMelaye(m): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Because the ruling party is loosing?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by Diznie(f): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Day break everywhere rigging...This is Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
God will continue to punish buhari

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by Sirfeeking(m): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Olanireti:

Can u put ur source pls
Which source again?It is all over the news.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by theoldpretender(m): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
On channels a few minutes

It was to be expected.

The thing is...if we had gone ahead and spent money introducing electronic voting...results would have been out by now.

But such is life.

We could have had an electronic voting system...similar to what has been used in the past for national ID system among other things....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by Starboytwo(m): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
H
Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by collarfreak(m): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
APC carbars at work

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
I have said it to my friends of Facebook and I feel it is my responsibility to say it to the youth here.

Nigeria as a nation is a sinking ship. This country has never been great since the black man took over and mark my words will never be great.

I feel sorry for everyone who lives in Nigeria that has no means of leaving but if you have the means to leave, get out while you can.

How is that ordinary elections is rocket science for Nigeria? If we cannot organise ordinary elections, do you really think we can eventually effectively manage our economy, revamp our education system or invest in infrastructure.

If you take a long look at INEC, you can tell that even if they were 100% honest, they lack the project management skills to organise this election. The INEC staff members are themselves a product of the Nigerian society where nepotism wins excellence.

So my advice if you can leave Nigeria, please leave! I am grateful that I left

43 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by Frankyboy1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Olanireti:
This will go down in history as the worst election in this country. Let the people's will prevail. Do not tamper with the result.

Why not shut up and wait

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
manz:

I'm not pondering what you are pondering..PINKY!

1 Like

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by zeromeridian: 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by profchidi(m): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Why
Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by Ololanla: 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
This will give room for rigging in favor of APC

4 Likes

Re: Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed by dotcomnamename: 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
No source? Smh for Moderator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha's Son, Amen, Celebrates Birthday With Praise, Worship In Chapel (Photo) / Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja / WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.