Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught (50711 Views)

Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts / Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants / Graduate Trying To Use His Parents For Ritual Caught (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
rxmusa:
Instead of her to patiently wait for Buhari's empowerments, she's foolishly doing rituals
It was Buhari's hardship that caused all these! Many youths have gone into ritual killing! The lack of money is the root of evil.
Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
celestialAgent:
What's is this? Can you elaborate
exactly what I asked!
Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by Ayobami7(m): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
好的
Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
EmekaBlue:
plz dont tell us about ur krawkraw nyansh
Emeka liae nsi ebaawu

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
uuzba:

You don't own any pant >>> You "tiff" other's pants to use, mess inside and return it.
Well done.
My mind is rotten but u don't know it yet
Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by Deicide: 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
thesicilian:
Why is it that whenever a female criminal is caught, the first thing Nigerians do is strip her nake.d?
Daeylar Your wisdom and anger grin is needed here
Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by Daeylar(f): 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
A woman is going about with pants and she is accused of using pants for ritual then beaten and stripped naked because of that.
No one thought to think if the pants were hers?
Jungle justice sad
Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by SaintLucia: 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
godwinstringed1:

Gantry, school campus area
Okay Gantry is known for robbery as well. I don't know of now. You guys should be extremely careful. Ikire is not like before.
Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by tintingz(m): 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
There are holes in this story. Nothing adding up.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by Deicide: 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
Daeylar:

I just dey look you.

Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by Spatta: 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Nigerians Please stop Jungle Justice, Most people in Nigeria are going through depression and some of their offences are as a result of the poverty in the Land inflicted upon them by Politician, Who knows, she may not have eaten a good meal consequently the temptation to make money through lies sold to many by herbalist is an easy lure
Please understand their rationale and circumstance and try and look at the possible cause and how to help them overcome some of their distresses, It is unfortunate we have become more hostile whereas in the Past Nigerians are like brothers irrespective tribe, Helping others was easy
But today People are more angry and violent, I was in Nigeria last week and could tell from the faces of many that things are not well
Jungle Justice in unfair, Not to men and especially not to women
Criminals are first victims of a failed society, or simply put, Failed Leaders

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by engray: 12:03am On Feb 25, 2019
What progress/wealth lies in pants?
Meanwhile, I have a USA fairly used white Toyota Corolla sport 2010 model with black clean fabric interiors. Transmission is automatic and fuel consumption is highly economical. Fuel type is petrol

with Alloy wheels. Body style: Sedan 4D sports, Engine type: 1.8L 4, Drive: front wheel drive, Cylinders: 4, Transmission: Automatic,CD player/Radio/aux port

Spare tyre present

Keys: 2 original factory keys.
You can reach me on 08066114472 for negotiation.
You'll also have access to the VIN to check the car history.

Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by ahahnow: 12:10am On Feb 25, 2019
Naija women are doing more than men these days o. They are commenting crime like men
Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by babadigu(m): 2:42am On Feb 25, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by cococandy(f): 4:00am On Feb 25, 2019
So you guys saw someone walking around the hostel and the next thing is to pursue her, harass her and start beating her up even to the point of trying to kill her? All because of your stupid beliefs. Chineke mere unu ebere

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by 9jaRealist: 6:50am On Feb 25, 2019
Superstitious ZOO! angry

But is it necessary to strip the woman in front of kids? SMH
Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by doubletony: 7:03am On Feb 25, 2019
them burn am?
Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by godwinstringed1(m): 7:08am On Feb 25, 2019
SaintLucia:
Okay Gantry is known for robbery as well. I don't know of now. You guys should be extremely careful. Ikire is not like before.

Where do you stay? Where are you now
Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by SeunOlat: 7:12am On Feb 25, 2019
Na wa

Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by SaintLucia: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2019
godwinstringed1:

Where do you stay? Where are you now
I'm in Lagos I don't stay in Lagos but I know much about Ikire and uniosun. Atoto, Onibembe, Mateba, Ilupeju Oriolori etc and some of the few lecturers.
Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by mechanics(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2019
They shouldn't have disgrace her like that.
Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by DrEngrSk: 11:15am On Feb 25, 2019
“It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.” —Mark Twain
Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 25, 2019
Blyzz:
Well, if only they can. But how about they forgive her and help her from poverty by giving her another chance. Cute Ada wink
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by godwinstringed1(m): 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
SaintLucia:
I'm in Lagos I don't stay in Lagos but I know much about Ikire and uniosun. Atoto, Onibembe, Mateba, Ilupeju Oriolori etc and some of the few lecturers.

This is amazing!
Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by uuzba(m): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
Spatta:
Nigerians Please stop Jungle Justice, Most people in Nigeria are going through depression and some of their offences are as a result of the poverty in the Land inflicted upon them by Politician, Who knows, she may not have eaten a good meal consequently the temptation to make money through lies sold to many by herbalist is an easy lure
Please understand their rationale and circumstance and try and look at the possible cause and how to help them overcome some of their distresses, It is unfortunate we have become more hostile whereas in the Past Nigerians are like brothers irrespective tribe, Helping others was easy
But today People are more angry and violent, I was in Nigeria last week and could tell from the faces of many that things are not well
Jungle Justice in unfair, Not to men and especially not to women
Criminals are first victims of a failed society, or simply put, Failed Leaders
Sounds like you are disapora person just telling us, "Nigerians, don't fight na". Why do disapora people always do this? When you were in Nigeria, what did you do? How was your presence felt?
We already know that things are terrible here and many wish to seek any solution, travel out or get good jobs here.
It's no good telling us, "When I was in Nigeria..." without profering assistance / solution to anything.
Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by ghiloman28(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
WHAT YOUR EMAIL?
Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by godwinstringed1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
ghiloman28:
WHAT YOUR EMAIL?

Whose email are you demanding for?
Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by FManager(m): 11:28am On Mar 04, 2019
godwinstringed1:

WATCH THE SHORT CLIP HERE

Source

Ok you caught her, but it doesn't give you the right to take her life, Nigeria's social system is crumbling, jungle justice just shows how much savages certain Nigerians can be.
Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by godwinstringed1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
FManager:

Ok you caught her, but it doesn't give you the right to take her life, Nigeria's social system is crumbling, jungle justice just shows how much savages certain Nigerians can be.

Nobody took her life. Kindly read again please. I think she's been taken to the police
Re: Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught by nwoke22: 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
we congrat those who subscribe with us in yesterday game and won massive winning..no scam pls..we deal with legit and legit source ..no chance of loosing ...boost your account and see text below..cal or whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) / Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.