Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Dino Melaye Exposes Yahaya Bello & Smart Adeyemi's Plan To Steal His 8000 Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Exposes Yahaya Bello & Smart Adeyemi's Plan To Steal His 8000 Votes (751 Views)

Comments Against Bello: Smart Adeyemi, Achuba's Secret Plots Revealed / "May Your Blood Fight Bello, Smart" - Dino Melaye Says After Death Of His Nephew / Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Exposes Yahaya Bello & Smart Adeyemi's Plan To Steal His 8000 Votes by EzegeNG: 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Senator Dino Melaye exposes Governor Yahaya Bello and Smart Adeyemi's plan to stealhis 8000 votes.

The Kogi Senator, Dino Melaye on sharing the video, wrote;

Yahaya Bello and Smart Adeyemi plan to steal 8000 of my votes exposed. My agent protested the deliberate reduction and the Returning officer apologized and returned my stolen eight thousound votes. God is with us

Watch the video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Dino Melaye Exposes Yahaya Bello & Smart Adeyemi's Plan To Steal His 8000 Votes by EzegeNG: 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Dino Melaye Exposes Yahaya Bello & Smart Adeyemi's Plan To Steal His 8000 Votes by emeijeh(m): 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
Apolgy accepted.

Call the real results ASAP
Re: Dino Melaye Exposes Yahaya Bello & Smart Adeyemi's Plan To Steal His 8000 Votes by donstan18: 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
I detest victim players.
Re: Dino Melaye Exposes Yahaya Bello & Smart Adeyemi's Plan To Steal His 8000 Votes by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Dino melaye , the slayer of Yahaya Bellow cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Exposes Yahaya Bello & Smart Adeyemi's Plan To Steal His 8000 Votes by Episteme2(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
What about the other ones they stole without being caught? When are they going return it?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPOB beat up Elders disrupt meeting VIDEO / Reno Exposes Oshiomhole After His Claims Of 'APC Guys' Collecting Atiku’s Dollar / 2019: What Are The 5 States You Are Interested In ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.