Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,657 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Questions Every Virgin Bride Has On Her Wedding Night - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Questions Every Virgin Bride Has On Her Wedding Night (1413 Views)

Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens / 21 Questions Every Youth Must Answer+(12 Principles Of Choosing Marriage Partner / Ijaw Bride Who Was Frowning At Her Wedding Says It’s Tradition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Every Virgin Bride Has On Her Wedding Night by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Right from a gangly teenager to a full-blown woman, every woman envisions how her wedding night would be.
There is the desire for a memorable wedding night, one that would be etched onto one’s memory and fulfill dreams of sexual fulfillment.

However, for new brides—especially virgins—they might develop jittery nerves due to hundreds of questions milling for attention in their mind.
Check out these common questions every virgin bride has on her wedding night.

Is it necessary I get new lingerie for my wedding night?
It depends on your choice in what you’re comfortable with. However, to spice up your first night with your spouse you might want to go underwear shopping to keep things steamy.

How do I cope with letting a man see my body?
You might experience some level of awkwardness initially but with your man’s face glowing with love for you and a patient smile on his face, you’ll be able to get over your jittery nerves and catch on quickly.

more on the article
http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=471

Re: Questions Every Virgin Bride Has On Her Wedding Night by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2019
nice
Re: Questions Every Virgin Bride Has On Her Wedding Night by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
I'm sure a virgin bride is becoming as extinct as dinosaurs these days.
Re: Questions Every Virgin Bride Has On Her Wedding Night by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
5thElement:
I'm sure a virgin bride is becoming as extinct as dinosaurs these days.
lol d up coming once i hope are still there
Re: Questions Every Virgin Bride Has On Her Wedding Night by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
cyclops:
lol d up coming once i hope are still there

Even the upcoming ones have already been "disvirgined" from their mothers womb, I'm afraid. embarassed
Re: Questions Every Virgin Bride Has On Her Wedding Night by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 09, 2019
5thElement:

Even the upcoming ones have already been "disvirgined" from their mothers womb, I'm afraid. embarassed
ahhh bros hw
Re: Questions Every Virgin Bride Has On Her Wedding Night by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 09, 2019
cyclops:
ahhh bros hw

Lol. Hyperbole.
Re: Questions Every Virgin Bride Has On Her Wedding Night by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2019
5thElement:

Lol. Hyperbole.
oh ok

(1) (Reply)

To All Igbos! :d / How Sanders Taught Island Men A Lesson / Lets Exercise Our Ibo Proverbs Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.