Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics (81000 Views)

ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO / Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
fvck:

Off key

Dried weed
Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by diablos: 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
Poverty and badluck from this government has reset their brains to factory settings.

6 Likes

Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by olumide4christ: 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chelsea82:
Residence in Abuja on Sunday were seen matching and burning brooms in Abuja.

Mixture of grandma, mother, young adult and children flow the street of abuja carrying APC banner and broom as they were seen given Buhari and APC final burial.

The held a mock burial ceremony for Buhari and APC in FCT Abuja today.

My Question is that what could have laid them to do such thing?

Watch Video below

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/nigerians-today-held-mock-burial.html?m=1

OP...have you ever set foot in Abuja before? I don't think so oo!

Because this your picture na village oo, not even town or city, talk less of Abuja. I was expecting to see a procession in Central Area or Wuse or Garki or Berger Roundabout, not a freaking village!
Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by Ken4agent(m): 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
This is serious.....I can not wait to view the drama that will unfold on Monday Night

1 Like

Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by fredoooooo: 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
Donmedra:
What did buhari do to fct people?

Free money no flow , their ogas we go give them free money no see money from the government. That's their choice and we respect it for us we don move to the next level ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by Sholaco: 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
Donmedra:
absolutely nothing but you already know that this people are showcasing the hatred igbo and Christian community v for this Buhari.....in fct abj, gbagyi tribe will always remain backwards as they all gullibly following Philip their illiterate pig good for nothing brother....then, the remaining igbo traders that could not travel to their village due to their business in abj joined and voted here....so
Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by trilobite: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
I thought people here said he lost the FCT because the place is filled with corrupt people who want to steal?

Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by Emusan(m): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Donmedra:

We know much than what the rest of Nigerians didn't know. If APC get up to 20% in FCT Abuja they should be happy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by humberjade: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Donmedra:

It is simple...there is no way d FCT people won't frown at him...IMO, throughout PDP's 16 years (including d military years in power), raw cash exchanged hands alot in Abuja and it's environs...politicians, their cronies and contractors alike spend lavishly with impunity, hence, businesses flourished...but with d TSA in place...no more robbing of palms to get d budget passed...Ghana must go no longer move around like before...people no longer spend stolen money without looking over their shoulders...etc grin

The plain truth is that, d people of FCT are not used to d APC style of govt.
Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by WildChild00(m): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Has Buhari called Atiku to congratulate him?

I guess there is no network in his village to make that important call

2 Likes

Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by ifyalways(f): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hahahaha.

Can't wait for Atiku to be declared winner. Online and offline cash giveaways;for single mothers and job seekers only though.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by ngadaAwo: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad Good for dem.if dey like,dey can dance on top of transformer.Who cares
you are in cifia pain cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
Good.
Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by Abagworo(m): 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
Part of PDP's strategy to deceive people. The drama is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by daddytime(m): 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
Gbagyi people wey no reach 10, 000...lol

Very funny...
Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by lanreSamson: 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
All the people here no reach 30. Am sure they wouldn't have collected more than 2k each to act this script. The way politics is played in this country sef. SMH.
Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by ipobarecriminals: 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
cheesy grin smiley cheesy cheesy grin cheesy wink cheesy grin
ngadaAwo:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
grin. shebi u dey look for trobu..u go wail well on Tues
Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hunger sir ....its too much sir ��
Donmedra:

2 Likes

Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by Dshocker(m): 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:
God please do not let Buhari win this election.

That was why you should have voted

1 Like

Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by bizhop01: 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Imagine what will hapen if buhari lose

1 Like

Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
Donmedra:
Are you a f00l?

1 Like

Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by Biglittlelois(f): 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
Dshocker:

That was why you should have voted

Because you were with me to know I didn't vote right?? ODE! !!

1 Like

Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by yrex01(m): 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
olumide4christ:

OP...have you ever set foot in Abuja before? I don't think so oo!

Because this your picture na village oo, not even town or city, talk less of Abuja. I was expecting to see a procession in Central Area or Wuse or Garki or Berger Roundabout, not a freaking village!
nyanya n jikwoyi not even rough like that. This one na core village. It's from dat side of d nation I guess but not abj.
Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by 9iceprince(m): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
paid fools the same way some were purifying Ilorin after Buhari paid them a visit
Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by Dshocker(m): 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Because you were with me to know I didn't vote right?? ODE! !!

Don't be a nincompoop and the same time being stupid for i know you didn't vote....if you feel am lying,you can kill yourself by committing suicide grin
Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by jantimman: 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
mastermaestro:

Simple. Vote selectively and send the bad eggs packing. Saraki doesn't deserve to return as senate president likewise Buhari as president. Both of them have been disastrous.
so na now u see say saraki no fit after he lost. Yeye rolling. PMB till 2023
Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by Biglittlelois(f): 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Dshocker:

Don't be a nincompoop and the same time being stupid for i know you didn't vote....if you feel am lying,you can kill yourself by committing suicide grin

Pained zombie, we know your type!!!
Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by Mahmoudkk04(m): 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chelsea82:
Residence in Abuja on Sunday were seen matching and burning brooms in Abuja.

Mixture of grandma, mother, young adult and children flow the street of abuja carrying APC banner and broom as they were seen given Buhari and APC final burial.

The held a mock burial ceremony for Buhari and APC in FCT Abuja today.

My Question is that what could have laid them to do
such thing?

Watch Video below

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/nigerians-today-held-mock-burial.html?m=1

And which part of Abuja is this? Either they bury Baba or not he will still win the election. The earlier they reset their brain and stop hating this man the better. They are just nothing but a bunch of brain washed fellows. Buhari daga Allah ne.
Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by Lukuluku69(m): 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
@Op, you sure say na Abuja be this? undecided
Re: Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics by Dshocker(m): 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Pained zombie, we know your type!!!

You mean your father's type? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) / Supreme Court: Police Deploy Dogs To Control Crowd / Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.