Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki (76795 Views)

Kwara Central: Saraki congratulates Oloriegbe / See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) / Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In Day One Of Kwara Must Change Senatorial Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by koolgee(m): 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
Congratulations to him
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Boyooosa(m): 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
He just buried his political career
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by mahjiid: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Naturally ahead

3 Likes

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Bearshare(m): 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
Nigeria got independence in 1960; Kwara state got it own independence in 2019.Happy independence to Kwarans.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
Saraki's political career is over. Congrats to Dr. Oloriegbe.
APC is conquering all the enemies territories, by tomorrow, more territories would have been won. #Nextlevel is sure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Hotfreeze: 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
Corrinthians:
Watch Farahaideed and his brood of incorrigible wailing blothers from that side wail more than Kwarans over the criminal's defeat. cheesy cheesy

Seems Pachukwudi44 has gone into hiding again. grin

Pachukwudi44 was shot in the scrotum while stealing ballot boxes in Obuko Eponmalu Ward 5B, Abakaliki.

He may rise up like Ojukwu's manhood tomorrow sha.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Ndamati17: 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
This is next level

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by 77up(m): 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bye bye saraki , you wont be missed

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Afonja007: 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Corrinthians:
Watch Farahaideed and his brood of incorrigible wailing blothers from that side wail more than Kwarans over the criminal's defeat. cheesy cheesy

Seems Pachukwudi44 has gone into hiding again. grin
what is business of igbo people with conquared fulanis kwara state ?if you call airport yaport or uncle huncle aunty hanty change cange then don't make fun let me not even talk about northerners

1 Like

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Roger3D(m): 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amarabae:
Inasmuch as I voted for Atiku but am happy that the saraki dynasty has fallen in kwara.
Let's not bring party-linked emotion here ,.
The saraki family held that state tightly with arrogance.
They should go and rest.
Congratulations to you Dr Oloriegbe
I hate dictatorial political dynasty no matter the party involved.
cool cool
You are a liar and a sore loser. All your past posts concerning saraki since he defected to the evil party you support have been in his favour. The Internet never forgets, let's just get to tomorrow when your pain will be magnified a hundred fold

8 Likes

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by nduchucks: 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
I hope this news is true.

Saraki disgraced Buhari with dirty tricks, in the first few weeks of Buhari's reign.

One good turn deserves another. Useless man who should be setting a good example for youths.
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by omoteacher(m): 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

His greed finally nailed him to defeat. You have more than enough and still deduct unnecessary money from all Kwara state civil servants salaries. Steadily our votes are counting in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Jklastborn(m): 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
One will only be stupid to say that one of the agent of devil like Sarah will return to the upper chamber.

Now PMB filter paper is highly commendable.

Congrats baba Buhari (Aka) The general, my regards to Star boy�

1 Like

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Daboomb: 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
GoTV:
sad O TO GE. We Nigerian Christians are happy about this. I hope Tinubu looses his grip on lagos treasury one day like the overrated pompous saraki whose political sagacity has been about his ability to betray and backstab. No politician deserves to hold a state to ransom. Tinubu must fall and be disgraced like saraki soon. I hope the next Otoge revolution takes over Lagos state sad

I said you shoukd STOP calling yourself a Christian.
Christians don't input religion into any discussion at first glance.
This post is not about religion, it is about a man with goodwill and people's support, Christian and Muslims alike.

You are only trying to stirthe Muslins against the Christians and that gives you away as a CHARLATAN.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by landmark86: 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kwarans you only do your wish but not the will of God. Am returning back to my Medical line at London.
I can wait to start treatment with Dino and Fayose that has severe pains, then Atiku & Obasanjo of high BP.

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Corrinthians(m): 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Afonja007:
what is business of igbo people with conquared fulanis kwara state ?if you call airport yaport or uncle huncle aunty hanty change cange then don't make fun let me not even talk about northerners
Seems you don't know where your kind belongs.. cheesy

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Amarabae(f): 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Roger3D:
You are a liar and a sore loser. All your past posts concerning saraki since he defected to the evil party you support have been in his favour. The Internet never forgets, let's just get to tomorrow when your pain will be magnified a hundred fold
Shut up zooombbbie.
I got a life, a very comfortable rich life, stop licking politicians azz and go learn a skill and plan how to leave your parents house, you are over 40yrs.
Politicians don't know your broke azz

1 Like

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Corrinthians(m): 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amarabae:

Shut up zooombbbie.
I got a life, a very comfortable rich life, stop licking politicians azz and go learn a skill and plan how to leave your parents house, you are over 40yrs.
Typical. Theyre all born with the gene. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by SirBunky85(m): 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
mastermaestro:
Fantastic! One of the worst senate president in history 'working' with the worst executive president in our history. Saraki and Buhari can now leave the nation in peace to make meaningful progress after four wasteful years of political farce. Thank you Kwarans!
saraki will still be given a powerful position should atiku wins
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
GoTV:
sad O TO GE. We Nigerian Christians are happy about this. I hope Tinubu looses his grip on lagos treasury one day like the overrated pompous saraki whose political sagacity has been about his ability to betray and backstab. No politician deserves to hold a state to ransom. Tinubu must fall and be disgraced like saraki soon. I hope the next Otoge revolution takes over Lagos state sad
. Tinubu is not as selfish as that, Tinubu is a king maker, Tinubu is the only politician who will pick some one from east and south south and bring the person to Lagos and make him a speaker. He does not poke nose on your affair, all he expect from you is just your performance. So don't you ever compare Saraki to Tinubu the difference is clear.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Generalismo: 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/close-up-oloriegbe-the-medical-doctor-who-drowned-saraki/amp

Lalasticlala
Congratulations to him but let him be assured that if he toes the footpath of Saraki he will also be shown the way out in 2023. Pasan ta fi na iyale, o n bę leri aja fun iyawo. Happy INDEPENDENT DAY, my fellow Kwarans. Cheers
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Ingocof(m): 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
Oloriegbe did not do it, it was the people of Ilorin that are tired of saraki dynasty, I am in Ilorin and I voted for APC, the truth is many !at not even know the APC contestant but as long as you are in APC fighting saraki your victory is sure in kwara state

Atiku lost in kwara state not because people love Buhari but they are tired of saraki dynasty and so anyone that associates with saraki is already gone in kwara state.

Two factors that caused saraki's failure
1. pride. he can never submit to anyone at the top, he doesn't see anyone as superior to him and so he fought with the federal government

2. greediness. for the past 16 years saraki has been in charge of kwara treasury yet there is no meaningful development

morale of the matter.

you can't be proud and be greedy, if he had no federal power his people would have stood by him
and if you are greedy and be loyal and submissive to the higher authority then federal might would have helped but he lost both

I AM HAPPY I WITNESS THE FALL OF SARAKI DYNASTY IN KWARA STATE

10 Likes

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by highbee02: 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
A room should be prepared for Bukola Saraki in KUJE/ ALAGBON PRISON
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by igwefivestar(m): 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Roger3D(m): 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amarabae:

Shut up zooombbbie.
I hear you Internet rich girl. The Saraki whose ass you lick, how much does he pay to shit on your face per night ? You will cry some more tomorrow, now let's hear how you own 70% of Abuja

7 Likes

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Roger3D(m): 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amarabae:

Shut up zooombbbie.
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by guvna(m): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/close-up-oloriegbe-the-medical-doctor-who-drowned-saraki/amp

Lalasticlala

Good news for Kwars state. Good bye saraki, you imbeccile.
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by highbee02: 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ingocof:
Oloriegbe did not do it, it was the people of Ilorin that are tired of saraki dynasty, I am in Ilorin and I voted for APC, the truth is many !at not even know the APC contestant but as long as you are in APC fighting saraki your victory is sure in kwara state

Atiku lost in kwara state not because people love Buhari but they are tired of saraki dynasty and so anyone that associates with saraki is already gone in kwara state.

1. pride. he can never submit to anyone at the top, he doesn't see anyone as superior to him and so he fought with the federal government

2. greediness. for the past 16 years saraki has been in charge of kwara treasury yet there is no meaningful development

morale of the matter.

you can't be proud and be greedy, if he had no federal power his people would have stood by him
and if you are greedy and be loyal and submissive to the higher authority then federal might would have helped but he lost both

3 gbosa for u. u have spoken

1 Like

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Sijuade1234(m): 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
Please Mr Oloriegbe, don't be joyous now because INEC has not declare you the real winner in this election, and I wonder where you say you don't have money to contest for this election. Politician with their lies.

My humble submit #Sijuade.
Please am new here, I don't want no one to bash me here ���. Thanks Seun.
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by highbee02: 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ingocof:

morale of the matter.

3 gbosa for u. u have spoken , I don't know some of the APC candidates but voted for them

3 Likes

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Afamed: 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Oto Idiot!!!
You have started wailing. It's better you resume you Biafra or death as early as 6am tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called / Sacked Imo Civil Servants Kneel Down To Beg Governor Ihedioha (Photos) / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.