Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District (51431 Views)

INEC Suspends Rivers State Election / Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results / Rivers Bye-Election: Returning Officer Declares APC Winner, INEC Suspends It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Damony: 6:24am On Feb 25, 2019
It is not a matter of how many people dey Essien Udim but rather, how many people came out to vote

horlique:
na lie how many people De essien Udim

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Damony: 6:28am On Feb 25, 2019
Qunu:
Akpabio has lost and he has lost. No amount of rigging can save him.

Don't worry; You will shocked by the result of his VICTORY TODAY
Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Damony: 6:35am On Feb 25, 2019
megareal:

Kindly shut up. Akpabio is not as loved as you claim. His move to APC and his trying to play God made people turn their backs on him. Even prominent Annang sons and daughters are not with him. His only way to make it in the elections is to rig and he shot himself in the foot too when he rigged above the numbers of voters in his area. So stop grandstanding for Akpabio.

Oga, calm down. I have a very lengthy reply for you but I can't type now because of what I'm doing this morning. But take it from me that, the result will shock PdP and the Hateful Ibibio People
Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Chimezirim121: 6:54am On Feb 25, 2019
GloShare:
Truth is, the numbers to help Akpabio win overshoots the voting population.

Akpabio wrote results without considering the number of PVCs collected in his region. This is why the results have not been approved.
You are the best. Akpabio should retire. No matter who wins I don't care but we don't want double minded politicians

2 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Orelafintun: 7:11am On Feb 25, 2019
socialmediaman:

The way Nigerians are supporting institutional corruption is very alarming. Can we at least support our various political parties while condemning any form of corruption?
l am also in surprise mode when reading people's comments. Nigerians, especially the youths, have not learnt.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by trexzee: 7:20am On Feb 25, 2019
Damony:
It is not a matter of how many people dey Essien Udim but rather, how many people came out to vote
True cos me along with ten other people I know left Uyo to vote in Essien Udim DJ anything's possible

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by trexzee: 7:20am On Feb 25, 2019
Damony:
True cos me along with ten other people I know left Uyo to vote in Essien Udim DJ anything's possiblepossible

Damony:

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by gentlegenius(m): 7:27am On Feb 25, 2019
Cletus77:
Lies!!!
How can you tell me that Essien Udim is one of the largest populated lga in aks??

Oh u mean Oruk Anam and Abak is now smaller than Essien Udim??

Or u mean Ika, Ukanafun, Etim Ekpo and obot akara is now smaller than Essien Udim??

Inec is giving a stupid excuse to rig the election in Akpabio's favour
You've said the whole truth.
Anyone from Akwa Ibom knows that Essien Udim is one of the smallest Local government in that senatorial district and there's nothing happening there that could attract lots of people to live there. The number of registered voters in Essien Udim cannot be more than that of Oruk anam, Abak, Ikot Ekpene, Ukanafun etc.
By the way, my brother was an adhoc staff in Essien Udim, and from what he said, election didn't hold in most of the polling units as there was violence in those polling units.
Inec should tell us something else... Because there's just no way the votes of Essien Udim can secure victory for Akpabio.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Jermat20(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2019
INEC TO DECIDE ON IKOT EKPENE SENATORIAL DISTRICT ELECTION TODAY

Focus returns to INEC, Uyo today for the decision on Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District. Nobody has been declared winner, with votes from Essien Udim yet to be announced.

It currently stands at 123,090 PDP votes to 68,867 APC votes from 9 Local Government Areas.

Chris Ekpeyong of PDP won in 8 LGAs. Godswill Akpabio of APC won in one LGA.
Results published at ward collation centres in Essien Udim indicated PDP won in 5 wards,APC in three wards while 3 wards were cancelled.

Senator Akpabio hosted a party yesterday at his base to charge up his supporters ahead of what looks like clearly a defeat. Mind games.
INEC will rule on all that, today.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Jermat20(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2019
INEC TO DECIDE ON IKOT EKPENE SENATORIAL DISTRICT ELECTION TODAY

Focus returns to INEC, Uyo today for the decision on Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District. Nobody has been declared winner, with votes from Essien Udim yet to be announced.
It currently stands at 123,090 PDP votes to 68,867 APC votes from 9 Local Government Areas.

Chris Ekpeyong of PDP won in 8 LGAs. Godswill Akpabio of APC won in one LGA.
Results published at ward collation centres in Essien Udim indicated PDP won in 5 wards,APC in three wards while 3 wards were cancelled.

Senator Akpabio hosted a party yesterday at his base to charge up his supporters ahead of what looks like clearly a defeat. Mind games.
INEC will rule on all that, today.
Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Cletus77(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2019
urose93:

How much do you know Akwa Ibom?
Stop using insults when making your point. There is a clear difference between registered voters population and just plain residents with no voters card.
Essien Udim people for the love of their sons and daughters who may be contesting, troupe out in their numbers for proper voters registration.
They were so enlighten of the need of the process, and free busses were provided to convey people to and from the voters registration centers.
I speak with authority because I made an integral part of the process - voters education.
Tell me any L. G. A in Akwa Ibom State that were that mobilized, supported and encourage during registration.
N/B I am neither pdp nor apc, I stand for the will of the people and true democracy.
Sorry the love for their son can't overpower Six local governments it's clearly impossible

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by Cletus77(m): 8:19am On Feb 25, 2019
Haduragbemi95:

It is one of d largest LGA in Akwa Ibom state bro, that's where I participated
Even if it is..the population can't be higher than six local governments. Even Uyo can't even try that. What are you telling me??
Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by urose93(f): 8:33am On Feb 25, 2019
Cletus77:

Sorry the love for their son can't overpower Six local governments it's clearly impossible

That is non of my headache.
thanks
Re: INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District by badesco(m): 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
How the mighty are fallen. From all indications, Akpabio has lost that election, just as saraki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Willing To Pay N178,000 Monthly For A 24-hour Electricity Supply? / Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration / Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Live Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.