Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Speaker Yakubu Dogara Speaks On His 4th Term Election Win! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Yakubu Dogara Speaks On His 4th Term Election Win! (551 Views)

How Foreign Press Agencies Reported Tinubu's Election Win / Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speaker Yakubu Dogara Speaks On His 4th Term Election Win! by TeeeVeeee: 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
The incumbent Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Yakubu Dogara, has won his 4th term re-election bid. Dogara, who ran on the platform of the People's Democratic Party (PDP), currently represents Bogoro/Dass/Tafawa Balewa Federal Constituency in Bauchi State. Tweeting on his win, Dogara said,"I dedicate this victory to God first and our ever peace loving & resilient people of Bogoro/Dass/Tafawa Balewa Federal Constituency who defied all odds to return me to @HouseNGR for an unprecedented 4th term. By their uncommon courage, sacrifice and patience in the face of unwarranted provocation, threat & intimidation & attempts to subvert their will by undemocratic forces, they have made history today in Nigeria by breaking a jinx that has plagued the @HouseNGR since 1st Assembly as no presiding officer (both Speaker & Deputy Speaker) has ever been re-elected to the House. Bogoro/Dass/Tafawa Balewa has also set a record as the first in Bauchi state to return a member to @HouseNGR for fourth consecutive term.Thanks to many friends and supporters who contributed immensely in making this history possible. Together we shall continue to defy evil and make Nigeria work again."

https://enewsnigeria.com/speaker-yakubu-dogara-speaks-on-his-4th-term-election-win/

1 Like

Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Speaks On His 4th Term Election Win! by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
I was 100%sure that he would win because the sayawa tribe don't just vote, they protect their vote
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Speaks On His 4th Term Election Win! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
God delivered you sir.

I just wish he had delivered Saraki too.
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Speaks On His 4th Term Election Win! by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Awol1:
God delivered you sir.

I just wish he had delivered Saraki too.

Their case can't be the same
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Speaks On His 4th Term Election Win! by InansBobo(m): 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
Congratulations boss
I respect your simplicity
Re: Speaker Yakubu Dogara Speaks On His 4th Term Election Win! by unity004(m): 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin he will be like " with that wicked prof buhari around i was expecting carry over like saraki bt that God for the A"

(1) (Reply)

APC Are Trying To Change Results In South East- Ohanaeze / Ipob 2.0 Loading / Abia North: Hon. Uko Nkole Hails OUK On His Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.