Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Mrs. Mary's Allegation Against Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs. Mary's Allegation Against Amaechi (358 Views)

Rivers Withdraws Criminal Charges Against Amaechi, Cole / R/S APC Crises Intensify As Supreme Court Gives Judgment Against Amaechi Camp / Abe Gains Upper-hand Against Amaechi As APC Cancels Ward Congress In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mrs. Mary's Allegation Against Amaechi by Anwons(m): 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
Please, I'm really curious and that's why I decided to post this question for clarification.

What has INEC said about Mrs. Mary's allegation of being held hostage by transport minister, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi?

Will this also be swept under the carpet? Because I heard the INEC chairman statement during press briefing earlier today that there was a reported case of an INEC officials being held hostage, and he quickly made calls and they were released.

He didn't mention the state of that incident, neither did he mention the name of the person or people that held the officials hostage.

I think we need more clarifications.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Time To Make That Famous Call. / To All Lovers Of Democracy / Local News Femi Fani-kayode Predicts Victory For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.