Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Please I.need Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I.need Advice (359 Views)

Civil Servants Need Advice On Whether To Migrate To Canada / Please I Need Advice On KENYA / Australia Or Dubai, Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Please I.need Advice by Eedric: 12:07am On Feb 25, 2019
My wife for a program in one of the college in Canada of which she has been giving admission to study construction management and I will be going with her as companion but we have been denied visa twice now and due to this denial we requested for gcms note as to details of what really went going with the application and to my greatest surprise what was stated wasn't even different from the points they initially stated.
The points are as follows
Travel history
Purpose of visit
Assets
However,my question is that how would I go about this issue before rasing another application and also I will be attaching a copy of the GCMS NOTE for proper interpretation cos is not really clear to me cos apart from the three points there are some points .
Furthermore, there is place inside the gcms note they said NOTE: THE NAME ON THE APPLICATION
VISITING
PURPOSE
Re: Please I.need Advice by justwise(m): 6:10am On Feb 25, 2019
Post this in Canadian student visa thread

(1)

Crashes: Air Peace Insists On Buying 10 B737 MAX Aircraft / Six Killed, 14 Injured In Onitsha Accident (Photos) / U.S Govt Suspends Indefinitely "DROPBOX" Visa Renewals For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.