Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

A Second Free Exclusive Phase Of A Massive Business Opportunity For You - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Second Free Exclusive Phase Of A Massive Business Opportunity For You (805 Views)

Central Bank Of Nigeria Has Began The Second Phase Of eNaira Testing / Make Massive Business Sales Instantly, No Time. / USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Second Free Exclusive Phase Of A Massive Business Opportunity For You by 0079jaBond(m): 12:37am On Feb 25, 2019
It is only the second month in the year and while there are some who are struggling to raise their financial level, there are others who simply have no idea on what to do. I don't know if you have lost hope about your chances of making so much money this year but I am here to rewrite the narrative for you. I hereby present to you a second phase of Hill Top Concept's *SPECIAL NEW YEAR TRAINING ON MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS*. In January, we had well over fifty persons who took part in this FREE training and due to popular demand, we are bringing it back again but this time, there won't be any restriction on the number of those we will admit into the class.

It's an opportunity you cannot afford to miss because here's one business that helps you import various kind of products from overseas at dirt cheap prices which you will then resell here to give you a massive 300% return on investment. So do you wish to set up your own fashion or electronic store? Or do you intend to become your own boss and to earn high incomes every month? Then this is a training you should attend. Whether you are a student, a housewife, a graduate or unemployed, nothing stops you from venturing into this absolutely!

We shall be throwing light on three (3) import portals; revealing certain hot selling products; leveraging on social media & e-commerce websites; unraveling shipping parameters & logistic agents to consider; and a whole lots more. So how do you join?

*Criteria:*
- You must have either a smartphone or PC;
- You should have a considerable startup capital of up to N15,000. (But NOTE that you're not paying us!)
- You must be available during the course of the training;
- You must be willing and ready to practicalise every given steps; and
- You are to observe all rules of the instructor/organisers.

If you can meet with the criteria, then we bid you a warm welcome. Simply send "Yes sir, I'm ready" to +2348115446617 (via WhatsApp only).

Date: Thursday, February 28, 2019
Time: 7pm prompt
Venue: WhatsApp

As you know, opportunities don't often come this easy so it's up to you to make hay while the sun shines. It's your season to achieve greater things! To your success, cheers!

✍ Proudly sponsored�� by:
*_Hill Top Concepts_*

1 Like

Re: A Second Free Exclusive Phase Of A Massive Business Opportunity For You by 0079jaBond(m): 1:44am On Feb 26, 2019
Don't be a late comer!

Good morning.
Re: A Second Free Exclusive Phase Of A Massive Business Opportunity For You by 0079jaBond(m): 10:37am On Feb 27, 2019
We are getting closer
Re: A Second Free Exclusive Phase Of A Massive Business Opportunity For You by 0079jaBond(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
Thank God for the success of this training.

The few snapshots below are testimonies from the edition we had in January.

This is to let you know that you shouldn't hesitate to grab great opportunities when you see one next time.

Cheers to your success!

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Someone To Teach Me On How To Build A Binary Bot / I Need A Loan Of 100,000 Will Pay Back 130,000 Reasonably Collateral On Ground. / Hiring Article Writers...looking Forward To Your Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.