Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Which Prediction Site Is The Best? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Prediction Site Is The Best? (1156 Views)

Best Basketball Prediction Site With 100% Accuracy / Need A Sure Paid Football Prediction Site / Betpera.com Superbest Football Prediction Site In Action With +2.5 And Ever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Prediction Site Is The Best? by Nobody: 2:49am On Feb 25, 2019
I want enroll in a 2+ odd rollover for just 3days and I need a legit prediction site to help in my endeavor please any ideas will be highly accepted please comment
Re: Which Prediction Site Is The Best? by satelliteDISH(m): 3:31am On Feb 25, 2019
Tmdbm:
I want enroll in a 2+ odd rollover for just 3days and I need a legit prediction site to help in my endeavor please any ideas will be highly accepted please comment

Why do you need a prediction site from us if you want to enrol for 2+ odds. Let your so called 2odds providers do the hard work of prediction while you salivate on your already prepared dish that is given to you.
Re: Which Prediction Site Is The Best? by maticdamian(m): 3:54am On Feb 25, 2019
satelliteDISH:

Why do you need a prediction site from us if you want to enrol for 2+ odds. Let your so called 2odds providers do the hard work of prediction while you salivate on your already prepared dish that is given to you.

And who is this 2* odd provider
Re: Which Prediction Site Is The Best? by satelliteDISH(m): 4:06am On Feb 25, 2019
maticdamian:

And who is this 2* odd provider

Don't quote me again angry angry angry. Quote the op that said he wants to enroll. He knows the people that he is enrolling with.
Re: Which Prediction Site Is The Best? by maticdamian(m): 4:39am On Feb 25, 2019
satelliteDISH:

Don't quote me again angry angry angry. Quote the op that said he wants to enroll. He knows the people that he is enrolling with.

No vex
Re: Which Prediction Site Is The Best? by APCpackandgo: 6:01am On Feb 25, 2019
Lol
Re: Which Prediction Site Is The Best? by Knsley(m): 7:05am On Feb 25, 2019
Chat this line. 08037949635. Daily games of 1.50 odds 95% accuracy. 20 times winning in a month is sure. Well analysed daily games
Re: Which Prediction Site Is The Best? by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 25, 2019
satelliteDISH:

Okay thanks
Re: Which Prediction Site Is The Best? by mfujah(m): 8:30am On Feb 25, 2019
Try liobet.com 92%
Re: Which Prediction Site Is The Best? by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 25, 2019
mfujah:
Try liobet.com 92%

I will check it out

1 Like

Re: Which Prediction Site Is The Best? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
WinDrawWin.com shikena

(1) (Reply)

Solskjaer Reveals Who Will Take Man United Next Penalty After Rashford Miss / Messi Beats Ronaldo As Greatest Player Of Last 25 Years Based On This / The Most Accurate Website For Your Soccer Game Selection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.