Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

My Revelation About This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Revelation About This Election (1219 Views)

26th November 2020, Buhari Resigns, In My Revelation. / Do You Think Businessmen Make Good Politicians?. My Revelation About Atiku/obi / Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Revelation About This Election by Offpoint: 4:14am On Feb 25, 2019
Please I won't go into details on what I saw, I'm pleading with Nigerians to pray for peace, whatever the outcome will be, please pray for peace. Pray ESPECIALLY for the YOUTHS and SECURITY OFFICERS.

I saw terrible vision about the YOUTHS and SECURITY OFFICERS.

Pray for Nigerian Youths
Pray for the security officers
warn your love ones to restrict or minimize their movements.

for the first time I'll be telling you to ignore my username and focus on the message.

#God bless Nigeria

Modified:
For those quoting me... first of all I'm not a soothsayer, I'm a human with a unique gift, I rarely see vision.
I won't bother you with my stories, I'll tell you this...

As a kid I saw my grandma died in my dream, I woke up, didn't tell her, didn't pray about, 2 days later, I lost her.. I was 8.

at 16 I had a dream my uncle travelled to the village and died, I didn't tell him, I didn't pray about it, 4 days later, he said he was going home for an emergency, he died of headaches just 2days in the village.

at 19 I had a dream my pregnant neighbor lost 2 babies, I didn't tell her, never prayed, weeks later she had stillbirth and they were 2 boys.

I had a dream my mom lost her business to fire incident, I still didn't tell her and 2 days later my brother called me that my mom's shop was burned to the ground.

There are more 2 stories, the last one changed my believe system.

Why am I telling you this, I was a doubter, most of the time I thought it was merely just a dream... until I get serious and start praying about my unusual dreams.
The unusual thing about these dreams are, each time I had them I'd woke up with my left hand being extremely cold.

I had write this because of those mentioning me with names calling.

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Revelation About This Election by Olanireti(m): 4:18am On Feb 25, 2019
No one needs any soothsayer to tell him/her Nigeria is sitting on a timed bomb. Everything is looking as if we are being imposed on.

Let everyone be careful as we hear the result of the election today. I think it would have been better if today is declared public holiday so people can be in their homes and be safer.

Please for those going out to work, be conscious of ur environment and don't jubilate the result of the election outside. Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Revelation About This Election by MrHighSea: 4:28am On Feb 25, 2019
Thread: OFFPOINT
Re: My Revelation About This Election by orisa37: 4:36am On Feb 25, 2019
You are not off the point. Thank you for being relevant.

1 Like

Re: My Revelation About This Election by CharleyBright(m): 4:37am On Feb 25, 2019
Offpoint:
Please I won't go into details on what I saw, I'm pleading with Nigerians to pray for peace, whatever the outcome will be, please pray for peace. Pray ESPECIALLY for the YOUTHS and SECURITY OFFICERS.

Pray for Nigerian Youths

for the first time I'll be telling you to ignore my username and focus on the message.

#God bless Nigeria

Shut up there yeye dreamer.
All of you people with your useless dreams and visions.
Why won't you dream bad dreams when you slept hungry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Revelation About This Election by Offpoint: 4:40am On Feb 25, 2019
Olanireti:
No one needs any soothsayer to tell him/her Nigeria is sitting on a timed bomb. Everything is looking as if we are being imposed on.

Let everyone be careful as we hear the result of the election today. I think it would have been better if today is declared public holiday so people can be in their homes and be safer.

Please for those going out to work, be conscious of ur environment and don't jubilate the result of the election outside. Good luck
I'm not a soothsayer sir...

God bless Nigeria
Re: My Revelation About This Election by madone: 5:18am On Feb 25, 2019
You didn't see the winner bah. Go back and dream again any body can dream this Ur dream.
Re: My Revelation About This Election by Offpoint: 5:20am On Feb 25, 2019
CharleyBright:

Shut up there yeye dreamer. All of you people with your useless dreams and visions. Why won't you dream bad dreams when you slept hungry?
Lol at slept hungry... did you spend the night with me?
Just pray for Nigeria, that's my message.
Re: My Revelation About This Election by basmur(m): 5:48am On Feb 25, 2019
You only good at bad dreams. mr dreamer, Prophet of DOOM!!
Better swallow youy dirty dreams ooo and stop spitting trash....
Like say the society never suffer enough already.
Re: My Revelation About This Election by Offpoint: 6:00am On Feb 25, 2019
basmur:
You only good at bad dreams.
mr dreamer,
Prophet of DOOM!!

Better swallow youy dirty dreams ooo and stop spitting trash....

Like say the society never suffer enough already.
That's why I'm telling you to pray for Nigeria, My dreams always come through when I do nothing about it, nor inform those involved.
Re: My Revelation About This Election by HabaHaba: 6:01am On Feb 25, 2019
Offpoint:

Pray for Nigerian Youths

#God bless Nigeria

Modified:
For those quoting me... first of all I'm not a soothsayer, I'm a human with a unique gift, I rarely see vision.
I won't bother you with my stories, I'll tell you this...

As a kid I saw my grandma died in my dream, I woke up, didn't tell her, didn't pray about, 2 days later, I lost her.. I was 8.

at 16 I had a dream my uncle travelled to the village and died, I didn't tell him, I didn't pray about it, 4 days later, he said he was going home for an emergency, he died of headaches just 2days in the village.

at 19 I had a dream my pregnant neighbor lost 2 babies, I didn't tell her, never prayed, weeks later she had stillbirth and they were 2 boys.

I had a dream my mom lost her business to fire incident, I still didn't tell her and 2 days later my brother called me that my mom's shop was burned to the ground.

There are more 2 stories, the last one changed my believe system.

Why am I telling you this, I was a doubter, most of the time I thought it was merely just a dream... until I get serious and start praying about my unusual dreams.
The unusual thing about these dreams are, each time I had them I'd woke up with my left hand being extremely cold.

I had write this because of those mentioning me with names calling.

Well, you've done we to show the Nigerian youth's more love than to your family members, that u kept quiiet while they had their losses,. Things like these happen, but lemme assure you that serious prayers had been sent already ahead of the elections, so any additional one won't be new deal, the foreseen crisis is already neutralised. If the Presidential elections ended with just pockets of violence in few places, then the worst has been done already.

Yes, the Governorship election may come with its own risks but not much.

So, help us God. Amen.
God bless Nigeria
Re: My Revelation About This Election by basmur(m): 6:55am On Feb 25, 2019
Offpoint:

That's why I'm telling you to pray for Nigeria, My dreams always come through when I do nothing about it, nor inform those involved.

uncle.....

Nothing will happen...

Person wey don see ocean, sea and river, such person will not be marvel by sight of water in a swimming pool. No matter the size..

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom REC, Mike Igini Announces Official Results, Akpabio Loses Senate Seat / Reno Omokri Roasts Troll With A Bad Grammar Who Attacks Him For Condemning Tinub / Inec’s Server Saga: Another June 12 Waiting To Happen – Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.