Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh (14765 Views)

LP Etiosa HOR, Hon. Atta Thaddeus Donates Transformers And Engages Constituents / Labour Party Floors APC & PDP In Bauchi State / Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by luvkidtemmy(m): 5:02am On Feb 25, 2019
The federal house of representative candidate for the mordern day party (MDP) in person of the Nigerian veteran RnB star Olubankole Wellington porpulaly known as Bank w has proved his democratic nature has he floored
the APC and PDP candidates in his Local Government

Tho conllation is still on going but the song star has assured his fan and followers to be democratic in their expectations as he has achieved his aim of developing a new party.

Collation in Eti-Osa is still ongoing but regardless of the outcome, pls look at what we did in my Unit in Lekki. Many said we were wasting our time but we took an unknown party & built our agent structure in less than 3 mths.
We proved it CAN be done.
This is only the beginning

This feat for banky w is proving to be his biggest dream and he's not been slow to act, How is Banky W's performance in your local Government so far?

Source: http://9japosh.com/nigeriadecides19-banky-w-floors-apc-and-pdp-in-etiosa-local-government-photo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by xamuel17(m): 5:33am On Feb 25, 2019
wow. this is good news

1 Like

Re: ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by buspid: 5:36am On Feb 25, 2019
This one is judging with just one polling result. An election that has been won by Obanikoro's son of APC

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 25, 2019
Banky don enter politics be that. His haters won't like this. All those who insulted him for driving an "old" Range Rover will be put to shame.

Go Mr Okpón.

2 Likes

Re: ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by peacettw: 5:43am On Feb 25, 2019
buspid:
This one is judging with just one polling result. An election that has been won by Obanikoro's son of APC

Made the same conclusions too but I think it is commendable that he won at all in any polling unit. I didn't think that that was possible. This is promising for us aspiring candidates that have been led to believe that unless you are in a well known party, you stand no chance of winning.

8 Likes

Re: ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by aljharem(m): 5:46am On Feb 25, 2019
peacettw:

Made the same conclusions too but I think it is commendable that he won at all in any polling unit. I didn't think that that was possible. This is promising for us aspiring candidates that have been led to believe that unless you are in a well known party, you stand no chance.

banky did very well

3 Likes

Re: ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by peacettw: 5:47am On Feb 25, 2019
aljharem:

banky did very well

I agree. I am proud of him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by otokx(m): 6:25am On Feb 25, 2019
Is he going for LG chairman?
Re: ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by KINGwax007(m): 7:02am On Feb 25, 2019
buspid:
Banky should win. He might. Yorubas actually don't vote for party

2 Likes

Re: ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 25, 2019
KINGwax007:
Banky should win. He might. Yorubas actually don't vote for party

I can't believe banky can pull this crowd .... from an unknown party...

Hardwork pays... with God on your side, you shall be victorious
Re: ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by modath(f): 7:14am On Feb 25, 2019
glink2015:

I can't believe banky can pull this crowd .... from an unknown party...

Hardwork pays... with God on your side, you shall be victorious

He's BANKY W , let's stop the pretence, he has the name , the brand & the followership.... He only lost cos the APC side(more populated) went with Koro's son.

5 Likes

Re: ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by MobilityExpress: 7:22am On Feb 25, 2019
buspid:
grin
Re: ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by MobilityExpress: 7:24am On Feb 25, 2019
modath:

He's BANKY W , let's stop the pretence, he has the name , the brand & the followership.... He only lost cos the APC side(more populated) went with Koro's son.

He doesn't have the name among the grassroots and that's where the bulk votes come from. Few elites and working class people vote.

1 Like

Re: ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by modath(f): 7:31am On Feb 25, 2019
MobilityExpress:

He doesn't have the name among the grassroots and that's where the bulk votes come from. Few elites and working class people vote.

Grassroots of VGC & Lekki? You comedian...cheesy

5 Likes

Re: ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 25, 2019
peacettw:

Made the same conclusions too but I think it is commendable that he won at all in any polling unit. I didn't think that that was possible. This is promising for us aspiring candidates that have been led to believe that unless you are in a well known party, you stand no chance of winning.
Of course, unless you are in a well known party you still stand little chance of winning. Banky-W's celebrity status is already like a well known party going into the elections.
Re: ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by helinues: 7:32am On Feb 25, 2019
I hope he wins even though I never believed him
Re: ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by peacettw: 7:38am On Feb 25, 2019
Matrimonous:

Of course, unless you are in a well known party you still stand little chance of winning. Banky-W's celebrity status is already like a well known party going into the elections.

I beg to differ. It could have gone either way but it didn't which counts for something
Re: ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by sparog(m): 7:40am On Feb 25, 2019
Is dis the final results for all wards under is constituency?
Re: ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by MobilityExpress: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2019
modath:

grin Grassroots people / communities are there. Who sold the lands in Lekki to the rich? Go to inner Ologolo, argungi, ikate elegushi, ikota etc you will see them there.
Re: ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by BlueRayDick: 7:44am On Feb 25, 2019
modath:

Don't mind them. Most of these people don't even know Lagos, the areas inside Lagos and how the population is distributed.

He's busy claiming vote of masses in an elitist environment. He think say VGC and Lekki na the same with idumota ni
Re: ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by MobilityExpress: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2019
Matrimonous:

Forget about celebrity status, it counts for nothing as far as constituency elections go in Eti-Osa. The only way he could have won is to have aligned himself with either PDP or APC. Eti-Osa is a big cash cow for the area's political godfathers and the powers that be (APC and PDP) will only allow their party loyalists to win that spot. No outsider can win it. If you like, let your name be Michael Jackson, you will lose grin
Re: ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by BuhariAdvocate: 7:50am On Feb 25, 2019
I salute your courage bro.if eti-osa is my polling unit I would have vote you instead of your opponent of course I can't vote obanikoro son .son of thief.
Re: ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by Babacele: 7:52am On Feb 25, 2019
Banky try abeg. in just 3 months? Imagine if has a year .
Re: ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by CrestMan: 8:49am On Feb 25, 2019
This is the level Fela Durotoye, Kingsley Moghalu, Sowore should have started from but alas, their greed for overall power beclouded their judgement. Where are they now? Not sure they will get 30,000 combined votes nation wide undecided

2 Likes

Re: ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by delpee(f): 8:57am On Feb 25, 2019
Banky should work harder towards 2023. I admire his courage and will continue to root for him. I know many voted for him simply because we want a break from the norm. Mostly elites and young educated people. Obanikoros EFCC issue was considered by many in making a choice but that's for the educated people.

However, this isn't Jide Obanikoro's first attempt. He's well known in the highly populated areas like Obalende, the Lekki villages and the remote Islands. He's garnered strong supporters in those areas over the years. He also followed Remi Tinubu (who has done well by the way) everywhere to commission meaningful projects in indigent areas of the constituency.

Banky should take time to understand his constituency for better results next time. I applaud his achievement anyway. God bless his efforts more.

1 Like

Re: ELECTION RESULT: Banky W Floors APC And PDP In Etiosa (photo) - 9japosh by durubrian(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
sorry Banky...

(1) (Reply)

Governor Udom Re-appoints Ukpong Akpabio As Commissioner / Enugu LG Polls: PDP Wins All Chairmanship, Councillorship Positions / Ahmad Abubakar Is Dead (Jigawa NUJ Chairman Dies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.