Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Downloading Windows Through Phone Does It Work? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Downloading Windows Through Phone Does It Work? (830 Views)

Why Seedr.cc Is One Of The Best Torrent Leeching & Downloading Sites On The Web / Will It Work / Best, Safe & Free Websites For Downloading Windows Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Downloading Windows Through Phone Does It Work? by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 25, 2019
Hello, I was wondering if I download windows operating system through my phone and send it to my laptop,will it work?

My pc is 2G Ram 64bit I don't know if window10 would work please kindly help me out.
Re: Downloading Windows Through Phone Does It Work? by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 25, 2019
Downloading an .iso file will require a converter (Rufus) to create a bootable file if you need to install via USB. Please give a professional is you don't know what you are doing. You may lose all data is done incorrectly.
Re: Downloading Windows Through Phone Does It Work? by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 25, 2019
beatcoins:
Downloading an .iso file will require a converter (Rufus) to create a bootable file if you need to install via USB. Please give a professional is you don't know what you are doing. You may lose all data is done incorrectly.
Okey
thank you

1 Like

Re: Downloading Windows Through Phone Does It Work? by khalhokage(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
It will work and you don't need a usb if you're upgrading from an older version of Windows,. you just need to mount the ISO file then click setup and follow the prompts.

You only need a usb if you want to install a clean version without your settings or files or if you want to install a lower version.

Also make sure of your specs before upgrading to Windows 10, it's pretty and sleek but it run like shut on older and weaker hardware, i learnt that the hard way.
Re: Downloading Windows Through Phone Does It Work? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=khalhokage post=76106189]It will work and you don't need a usb if you're upgrading from an older version of Windows,. you just need to mount the ISO file then click setup and follow the prompts.

Bro are you really sure it works I don't want to waste 4G pls
Re: Downloading Windows Through Phone Does It Work? by khalhokage(m): 3:36am On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=Nelsonmoney post=76161188][/quote] It will

(1) (Reply)

Corei7 16gb ram 1terabyte hdd touchscreen Nvidia 10 series 2gb @234k / Is This True / I Want To Buy Laptop Ram. Kindly Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.