Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Buhari Has Lost, But The Tyrant Is Desperate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Lost, But The Tyrant Is Desperate (1073 Views)

Donald Trump And Fela Kuti Tried To Warn Nigerians About The Tyrant Buhari / Social Media Regulation:Fela Kuti Warned Nigerians About The Tyrant Buhari / The Leprosy Patient Nnamdi Kanu Been Paid By The Tyrant To Disenfranchise Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Lost, But The Tyrant Is Desperate by Elbinawi: 7:11am On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari Has Lost, But the Tyrant is Desperate

From the records collected from the Polling Units (PU) the leading opposition presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar is leading with more than 4 million votes. The Buhari cabal want to change figures to manipulate the vote tally of the election.

Governor Elrufai of Kaduna state and Minister of Interior, Gen AbdulRahman Dambazau, yesterday locked up the state Electoral Officer in the government house trying to force him change the results of 8 Local Government Areas where Buhari suffered defeat. These two people are part of the wicked mass murderer gang that executed the brutal and inhuman Saudi-sponsored #ZariaGenocide.

The Buhari gang of wicked mass murderers do not care about loss of innocent lives. These bloodthirsty Wahhabi barbarians buried Shia children alive in Mando mass grave according to the comprehensive report of the London-based Amnesty International.

Nigerians have rejected the bloodthirsty terrorist and notorious Child-killer Buhari and his murderous gang. Buhari should start preparing for life in the jail of the International Criminal Court (#ICC), in the Hague.

#ElbinawiTweets

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Lost, But The Tyrant Is Desperate by Yambee: 7:12am On Feb 25, 2019
Lol
Re: Buhari Has Lost, But The Tyrant Is Desperate by dodoniyi: 7:16am On Feb 25, 2019
ATIKURIG MUST LOSE and all the evil supporters of this EVIL BASTARD must cry this week

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Lost, But The Tyrant Is Desperate by Generalnomercy: 7:23am On Feb 25, 2019
dodoniyi:
ATIKURIG MUST LOSE and all the evil supporters of this EVIL BASTARD must cry this week

Bros, unfortunately Buhari has lost the election. forget all APC lies on the Internet.

PDP is far ahead of APC in this game...

we told you APC is occupied with brainless buffoons.

CONGRATULATE Atiku now

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Lost, But The Tyrant Is Desperate by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 25, 2019
in as much as I support PDP

abeg make una suffri lie
PDP don lose
wait to 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Lost, But The Tyrant Is Desperate by Gemini82: 7:33am On Feb 25, 2019
Atiku all the way

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Lost, But The Tyrant Is Desperate by RevenGeMission: 7:55am On Feb 25, 2019
lol
Re: Buhari Has Lost, But The Tyrant Is Desperate by Okoroawusa: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2019
Please, stay away from well,river or sniper n otapiapia
Re: Buhari Has Lost, But The Tyrant Is Desperate by osram(m): 8:34am On Feb 25, 2019
Elbinawi:
Buhari Has Lost, But the Tyrant is Desperate

From the records collected from the Polling Units (PU) the leading opposition presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar is leading with more than 4 million votes. The Buhari cabal want to change figures to manipulate the vote tally of the election.

Governor Elrufai of Kaduna state and Minister of Interior, Gen AbdulRahman Dambazau, yesterday locked up the state Electoral Officer in the government house trying to force him change the results of 8 Local Government Areas where Buhari suffered defeat. These two people are part of the wicked mass murderer gang that executed the brutal and inhuman Saudi-sponsored #ZariaGenocide.

The Buhari gang of wicked mass murderers do not care about loss of innocent lives. These bloodthirsty Wahhabi barbarians buried Shia children alive in Mando mass grave according to the comprehensive report of the London-based Amnesty International.

Nigerians have rejected the bloodthirsty terrorist and notorious Child-killer Buhari and his murderous gang. Buhari should start preparing for life in the jail of the International Criminal Court (#ICC), in the Hague.

#ElbinawiTweets
elbinawi I expected the shia population of Zaria to have voted against buhari but the funny tin is I heard buhari won Zaria......when I heard it I was angry dt my fellow brothers in the struggle ended up voting this wicked bastard....I myt b wrong though....I pray buhari don't win this election

(1) (Reply)

BBC Nigerian Elections Results Updates / See How These Ladies Campaigned For OVI Re-election. / Two Days To Elections, Court Sacks Edo APC Candidate - Daily Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.