Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term (29034 Views)

Public Presentation Of A Book Written By The Former President Of The 5th Senate / Ekweremadu: Why Age Limit For Senate, Governorship Were Retained / 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term by ogawisdom(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2019
uchman48:
Fifth time, I hope there is project in his constituency to prove it.

All his projects are in Dubai
Re: Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term by ogawisdom(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2019
uchman48:
Fifth time, I hope there is project in his constituency to prove it.

All his projects are in Dubai, he is emmassing wealth for himself
Re: Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term by amacastel: 8:22am On Feb 25, 2019
successmatters:
Ike Ekweremadu can win that seat for another 5 tenures if he keeps contesting, his whole people love and idolise him to the extent that he has a say in every matter, even chieftaincy disputes. And he has been bringing peaceful resolutions to everything. The guy has leadership as his trait and treats everyone well. Very down to earth and too generous.
You can say that again, he tarred all the roads in his senatorial zone with good quality materials, without waiting for the govt & they are all federal roads, congrats der senator
Re: Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term by HolyTitus(m): 8:57am On Feb 25, 2019
franchasng:
If Muhammadu Buhari rigs this election and forcefully install himself as Nigeria's President against the will of the masses, Buhari will never complete his tenure as President, bookmark this page today
seconded
Re: Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term by Seun360(m): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2019
Useless Igbos, if na south west dis wan happen now dem go begin yarn nonsense.
Re: Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term by Seun360(m): 9:01am On Feb 25, 2019
HolyTitus:
seconded
Uche Secondus ni
Re: Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term by IvarTheBoneless: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2019
bionixs:
dumb

= YOUR father tongue
Re: Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term by Customer80: 9:48am On Feb 25, 2019
A hearty congratulations to my brother Ikeoha Nenwe, Ikeoha Aninri, Ikeoha Enugu, Ikeoha Ndi Igbo, Ikeoha Nigeria,

You are an epitome of leadership .

If they conduct the election in the moon, you will still win, because you have shown leadership, down to earth, no segregation, generous.

Thank you for the road project that connects Nenwe to Oduma down to Uburu Dave.Umahis home town in Ebonyi state.
Ikeoha please in the 9th Senate ensure they start building the substation in Nenwe and Mpu your home town, thank you for the mini stadium, thank you for the polytechnic you attracted , the fertilizer subsidy, adult education, jobs you have given to your zone etc
Re: Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term by Customer80: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2019
Seun360:
Useless Igbos, if na south west dis wan happen now dem go begin yarn nonsense.
He represents me and we are happy for him. We shall do it again and again. He is a performer
Re: Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term by ellizy(m): 9:51am On Feb 25, 2019
What ever is worth doing at all, is worth doing well. If Saraki has been truthful and sincere with his people, he might has won the senatorial seat just like his deputy. OTOGE ALL THE WAY. No to self centered government
Re: Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term by Customer80: 9:59am On Feb 25, 2019
ogawisdom:

All his projects are in Dubai, he is emmassing wealth for himself
I am sure you are not from enugu west, he is not a perfect man but that man loves his people, google nenwe oduma road that leads to ebonyi, mini stadium, polytechnic he attracted, dam that serves part of aninri and ivo lga in ebonyi, scholarship to university students, MBA program for some students abroad, easy access to him, generous to his people, ensuring that below 40 are incharge of running LGAs in our senatorial zone, ensuring adult education to his people, grant's to widow's etc

We say afu dike n'eme ogu, emeturu ya aka na isi nma. Just look for who will interpret for you.
Re: Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term by scantee(m): 10:01am On Feb 25, 2019
He is representing us well, proudly 042 (Awgu LGA)
Re: Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term by scantee(m): 10:04am On Feb 25, 2019
Customer80:
I am sure you are not from enugu west, he is not a perfect man but that man loves his people, google nenwe oduma road that leads to ebonyi, mini stadium, polytechnic he attracted, dam that serves part of aninri and ivo lga in ebonyi, scholarship to university students, MBA program for some students abroad, easy access to him, generous to his people, ensuring that below 40 are incharge of running LGAs in our senatorial zone, ensuring adult education to his people, grant's to widow's etc

Don't mind that guy, I am from Awgu LGA, the number road DSP did in rural areas in my LGA eh, he deserve to be re-elected 10x more.

None of the former or present Enugu state governor remembered us, if not for Ekweremadu nothing for us.

We say afu dike n'eme ogu, emeturu ya aka na isi nma. Just look for who will interpret for you.
Re: Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term by scantee(m): 10:05am On Feb 25, 2019
Customer80:

Don't mind that guy, I am from Awgu LGA, the number road DSP did in rural areas in my LGA eh, he deserve to be re-elected 10x more.

None of the former or present Enugu state governor remembered us, if not for Ekweremadu nothing for us.
Re: Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term by Customer80: 10:05am On Feb 25, 2019
Customer80:

The current guy who will represent us Aninri lga in the house of assembly is in his 30s, that's Otaka. No politician he will not defeat in our zone because he carries everyone along, always ready to listen and do his best
Re: Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term by Customer80: 10:09am On Feb 25, 2019
scantee:

Thank You, Egbeleri egbekwu ogu

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2019
zoedew:

A very smooth, urbane and cultured political strategist. But for his age, Sen. Ekweremadu looks set to be the first Nigerian President from the SE.

Have you forgotten Ken Nnamani!
Ex SP from SE...
even Chuba Okadigbo na ex SP.
CHECK YOUR HISTORY BOOK

PS = Sorry. .. thought you mean Senate president

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term by zoedew: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Have you forgotten Ken Nnamani!
Ex SP from SE...
even Chuba Okadigbo na ex SP.
CHECK YOUR HISTORY BOOK

This is not about who was who as it is about political sagacity! Ekweremadu has that in ever increasing measure. It is a necessary condition for an Igbo Presidency.
Re: Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term by CoolAmbience(m): 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
noble71:

Bro most federal road in Enugu west where sponsored by him and federal government, he gives scholarship to students, I received 40 thousand naira when I was in final year it's part of his Ikeoha foundation stipends to all final year students in Enugu west, he also pays widows some stipend too. Etc.

Roads sponsored by him? Name them please.

Please, stop supporting mediocrity. His foundation helped you with N40,000 in your final year. What's that? How many ideas / businesses has he supported in his Senatorial zone? How much is his investment into the foundation yearly and what's the impact in empirical terms?

For instance, last year I was part of a national project that provided top-notch entrepreneurial capacity building and business grant of about N2million each to hundreds of young Nigerians to help them birth / scale their ideas / businesses.

You need to see some of these businesses today...while it is not bad to institute scholarship schemes, the question is where will these young graduates work when they leave school?

What is his contribution to skills development / vocational education in Enugu state. We are talking about driving innovation, productivity, sustainability and economic inclusion for the youths. It is not about churning out 'poorly' educated graduates who can't hold their own and contribute to the economy.
Re: Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term by julitoch: 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ekweremmadu is a nice man and down to earth
Re: Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term by Ayobami7(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
每一天都要像是人生的最後一天那樣過。
Re: Ekweremadu Wins 5th Senate Term by ogawisdom(m): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
Customer80:

I am from udi so get lost already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev / Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters / Nigerian Navy Commissions New Gun Boats In Warri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.