Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

PDP Belongs To Christians,says Muslim North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Belongs To Christians,says Muslim North (1421 Views)

Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi / "Why Christian, Muslim North Won’t Vote Bola Tinubu" - Sani Mohammed (Photo) / FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Belongs To Christians,says Muslim North by beauty7: 7:27am On Feb 25, 2019
From my interaction with the northeners and from their discussions i have heard here in the north,a northerner believes that PDP is for christians even though Atiku is a muslim.That is why majority of muslim north hate PDP but loves APC.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Belongs To Christians,says Muslim North by whitebeard(m): 7:28am On Feb 25, 2019
Fake news

4 Likes

Re: PDP Belongs To Christians,says Muslim North by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:30am On Feb 25, 2019
I have heard that too... I think it's because They don't like "Peter Obi"

Lol. cheesycheesy
Re: PDP Belongs To Christians,says Muslim North by nelronaldo(m): 7:31am On Feb 25, 2019
Haha pained ass niggas.
Re: PDP Belongs To Christians,says Muslim North by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 7:31am On Feb 25, 2019
Unfortunately that's the believer,the political parties are assumed to be going into religious divides, there is this perception that APC is a Muslim party and PDP is a Christian party... This is not good for our country
Re: PDP Belongs To Christians,says Muslim North by kponkedenge(m): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Unfortunately that's the believer,the political parties are assumed to be going into religious divides, there is this perception that APC is a Muslim party and PDP is a Christian party... This is not good for our country
Most of the candidates APC brings out in the South West are Muslims. So yes, there's an atom of truth in what the OP said

3 Likes

Re: PDP Belongs To Christians,says Muslim North by arewafederation: 8:30am On Feb 25, 2019
beauty7:
From my interaction with the northeners and from their discussions i have heard here in the north,a northerner believes that PDP is for christians even though Atiku is a muslim.That is why majority of muslim north hate PDP but loves APC.

From my interactions with most southerners especially SE, the APC is being regarded as a Muslim party and for Muslims. That is why the chose Atiku, a man who is seen as a synonym for corruption over a man with an unquestionable integrity . wink

1 Like

Re: PDP Belongs To Christians,says Muslim North by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2019
Most of them are brainwashed fools who can't think for themselves.
Re: PDP Belongs To Christians,says Muslim North by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:17am On Feb 25, 2019
kponkedenge:

Most of the candidates APC brings out in the South West are Muslims. So yes, there's an atom of truth in what the OP said
yes, kaduna apc put up a Muslim Muslim ticket and the Christian over there are not happy... For me I wish we could look beyond ethnic, tribal and religious divides and go for people who will work for the common interest of the people... This seems very difficult tho

2 Likes

Re: PDP Belongs To Christians,says Muslim North by Mitjyland(m): 9:27am On Feb 25, 2019
This is true, only those living in the north will ascertain to this. An average northern Muslim is brainwashed that PDP is a Christian party, while an average northern Christian also think that APC is a Muslim party. The north is more divided along religious lines, thanks to Buhari. Smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Belongs To Christians,says Muslim North by dodoniyi: 9:29am On Feb 25, 2019
I even heard that PDP is an IGBO and IPOB PARTY
Re: PDP Belongs To Christians,says Muslim North by SluttanSlayer: 9:35am On Feb 25, 2019
PDP has fielded two Christians in 16yrs and this is a big No-no for Muslims whom according to their religion can only be ruled by Muslims only.

Obasanjo as president led to the declaration of sharia law in core Muslim states which Buhari was fully behind and which will later see to BH rearing its head.

The Muslim north does not believe in the plurality of Nigeria which the PDP believes in.
Re: PDP Belongs To Christians,says Muslim North by Abee79(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2019
PDP belongs to what? grin grin grin grin

Re: PDP Belongs To Christians,says Muslim North by Mightymanna(m): 11:40am On Feb 25, 2019
who ever contest against BUHARI will receives the Same treatment even if it is King Salman Of Saudi Arabia
Re: PDP Belongs To Christians,says Muslim North by madmohamed(m): 11:52am On Feb 25, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I have heard that too... I think it's because They don't like "Peter Obi"

Lol. cheesycheesy
but they like pastor
Re: PDP Belongs To Christians,says Muslim North by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:55am On Feb 25, 2019
madmohamed:
but they pastor
Meaning??
Re: PDP Belongs To Christians,says Muslim North by Bizibi(m): 11:58am On Feb 25, 2019
Dunce reasoning..... Osibanjo is a Muslim too.
Re: PDP Belongs To Christians,says Muslim North by bishopkay: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
arewafederation:

From my interactions with most southerners especially SE, the APC is being regarded as a Muslim party and for Muslims. That is why the chose Atiku, a man who is seen as a synonym for corruption over a man with an unquestionable integrity . wink

Intergrity kee you there! Buhari has Intergrity and his thugs both the ones on uniform and garage boys are running amok shooting people, snatching ballots and burning INEC collation centers abi?

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu New Sex Video Part 2 / Reckless Blessing Of Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin / ANALYSIS: Oshiomhole In Survival Battle As Plot To Unseat Him Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.