Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Huawei Nova3i Shopping Assistant. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Nova3i Shopping Assistant. (321 Views)

Get A Bigger Screen View With The HUAWEI Nova3i Mirror Share. / HUAWEI Nova3i Private Space- Two Phones In One. / Huawei Nova3i- Dressed To Impress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Nova3i Shopping Assistant. by AmyStar16: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2019
Artificial Intelligence is no longer limited to the pages of fiction. From something as simple as autocorrect , to smart suggestions offered by your digital assistant, most of the features that you don’t place in high esteem make use of AI.

You by now must have heard of the selfie superstar-HUAWEI nova 3i, but I’m not here to talk about its sophisticated AI enabled quad cameras because the subject is inexhaustible and its better experienced. The AI in the nova 3i is able to recognize objects in images and it will show you similar pictures of the object in amazon shopping app (for those that love to shop online), giving you then the option of purchasing it. It is referred to as the shopping assistant. The AI even assists a user in finding a picture by searching with an object that is in the picture. E.g.: You might want to refer to a picture you took 4months ago in-front of a tree, all you need do is search for the word “Tree” in gallery and all the pictures taken in front of a tree with the AI mode activated appear before you inevitably including the one you are looking for.

Re: Huawei Nova3i Shopping Assistant. by omoh17(m): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
Cost
Re: Huawei Nova3i Shopping Assistant. by Ejadike(m): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
How much is this device?

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Wireless Powershare In Galaxy S10 Phones / Apple Announces Apple Card Payment Service / 2019 UPCOMING SMARTPHONES: What We Should Expect From Itel’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.