Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Let’s Talk About Huawei Y9 2019 Power Optimization - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Let’s Talk About Huawei Y9 2019 Power Optimization (651 Views)

Latest Info About Huawei Honor 8A 2020 / HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread / What You Need To Know About Huawei Mate 10 Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Talk About Huawei Y9 2019 Power Optimization by AmyStar16: 8:47am On Feb 25, 2019
It is important we establish this instant that the Huawei Y9 2019 is an endurance champ If you are looking for a smartphone that won’t put you through the trouble looking for the nearest socket outside the house to power u, then get in here. .
The software optimization, since it runs on Huawei’s own take on Android, EMUI, are on point as far as power management is concerned.
The display, for instance, can be set to scale down the resolution if need be thereby saving the user the much-needed juice.
Power sapping apps are stopped in their tracks even though, as found out and the system seems intelligent enough to not kill on-demand apps and services as can be seen in other smartphones. Streaming sessions remain uninterrupted.
The souvenir here is that whatever your use-case scenarios, you are guaranteed of leaving the house with a fully-charged device and coming back in the evening having had no use for the charger that you remembered to carry with you. Not even tethering to another phone and computer for over 6 hours while listening to music via Bluetooth earphones is enough to kill the HUAWEI Y9 2019

Re: Let’s Talk About Huawei Y9 2019 Power Optimization by Ejadike(m): 9:20am On Feb 25, 2019
Good device
Re: Let’s Talk About Huawei Y9 2019 Power Optimization by sureinfo: 12:02am On Feb 26, 2019
cool device but can it match the power on the pouvoir 2 pro that is rumored to last for 96hrs?
Re: Let’s Talk About Huawei Y9 2019 Power Optimization by Djdannyb4u: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wetin happen wey the price of this phone just sky rocket? sad angry
Re: Let’s Talk About Huawei Y9 2019 Power Optimization by OLUWABIG(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
sureinfo:
cool device but can it match the power on the pouvoir 2 pro that is rumored to last for 96hrs?

lols i swear my friend tolu dey finish the ba3 in a day
Re: Let’s Talk About Huawei Y9 2019 Power Optimization by samojay20(m): 3:54am On Feb 28, 2019
Djdannyb4u:
Wetin happen wey the price of this phone just sky rocket? sad angry

I swear i have money for the phone now and I can't buy anymore

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve GPS Accuracy On Android? / UPS Holding My Package... Help?? / Huawei Receives Another Blow: No Facebook, Instagram, Or Whatsapp Apps On Androi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.