Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

The Bricklayer's Fault - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bricklayer's Fault (207 Views)

If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? / Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always / Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bricklayer's Fault by toyinaremu(f): 9:33am On Feb 25, 2019
Abimbola, I'm just about to go out now, I've been waiting for you since you called, what happened? Mrs. Ajayi asked.

Mummy, we need to talk, how do we do it? She replied

I am not going far, we can take a walk there together while we discuss, is that okay with you? Yes ma that will be fine.

So you mean your home has been going through all that? You now insult your man? Mrs. Ajayi asked angrily.

Mummy no now, he annoys me all the time and I find it difficult to keep quiet. She replied quietly.

Ah! Is that not Mr. Paul I'm looking at, why are they all shouting? Let us find out, Mrs. Ajayi interrupted Abimbola.

Mr. Paul, what is wrong, why are you sweating profusely? Mrs Ajayi asked.

Mummy help me from this bricklayer and this irresponsible supervisor. This collapsed building is mine, I've been giving them enough fund to build, see what they did!

I just found out they have been using poor quality bricks and the foundation is not even strong, mummy won't I just arrest these good for nothing people?

Jesus! Mr. Paul please calm down, we will settle the case; I'll call my son to help you, please let them go.

Ah! it's because of this woman I'm releasing you both, you can go. He replied furiously.

Thank you mummy, I will call you later in the evening.

Abimbola, can you imagine that waste of resources because of the wrong foundation and bricks? She asked her pitifully.

Hmm mummy, let me tell you what happened this morning?

Hold it Abimbola! Are you not also building a home that will soon collapse?

My darling sister, don't you know that brick by brick, you build your home with your words, your touch, your investment of time and money, your actions and reactions to people and daily trials? Instead you are using nagging bricks, insulting bricks and you want to build a perfect home? Impossible Abimbola, it is totally impossible!

Day by day you hold the ability to tear your house down with your nagging, laziness, folly, impatience, outbursts of anger or bitterness from your past, unforgiveness and the bricks you carry from your past relationship(s) to your marriage, you will end up building the same collapsed house my darling.

Let me tell you this secret, the mortar we use to hold the bricks of our home together is the fear (reverence) of the Lord believe me! It is He who gives us the insight into our family needs. It is His Spirit who causes the fruit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control (Galatians 5:22) to grow within us and spill out into our homes.

To be a wise woman that will build your home, this is part of the bricks needed: understanding and beautiful appearance, the beautiful appearance is not only from the outside but from inside out.

Act like Abigail in 1Samuel 25:2-44 who understood the impact or effect of calm words, she knew the importance of choosing words when speaking in tense situations. "A soft answer turns away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger" (Prov.15:1).

Invest into understanding as it is needed for every queen or woman to be beautiful and to have a peaceful home. He who finds a wife has found a good thing and obtain favour from the Lord, are you or will you be a favour or a frustration to your husband, Abimbola?

Go back to your knees and ask God for wisdom to build right because through wisdom is a house (home) built and by understanding, it is established (Proverbs 24:3).

My home which you adore did not start out like this, it was built with God as my supervisor.

Oh mummy, Oh my God, Lord help me.. she said sobbing.

Be intentional about building your home and determine to be supportive as a man.
Re: The Bricklayer's Fault by LordReed(m): 11:26am On Feb 25, 2019
The bricklayer is at fault for inexpertly laying the bricks but the god who supposedly made this flawed universe all by itself is faultless. LoL.

(1) (Reply)

Obedience Is Better Than Sacrifice. Prayer Cannot Take The Place Of Obedience. / The Anatomy (framework) Of Discipline / What Were Some Of Your Experiences During The Previous Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.