Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman - Politics (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (517289 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by deomelo: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
Annnonymous:

Buhari of the 36 Kingdoms cool cool

All hail the KING in the North

grin grin grin.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by otobasin2323(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
Slaveman343:
Update
BAUCHI
NUMBER OF REGISTERED VOTES; 2,453,AC512
ACCREDITED VOTES; 1,075,330
APC 798,428
PDP 209,313
another 500,000 votes gap added to the one million
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by danie09(m): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
No more updates?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Fineboybigboy: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
danie09:
No more updates? [/quote[quote author=danie09 post=76150621]No more updates?
danie09:
No more updates?
danie09:
No more updates?
The morale is down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Tonytonex(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Rigged election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ollah2: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
Buharifanatic:
i have been quiet about this for too long time to talk

David Oyedepo

Paul Enenche

Apostle Suleiman

One thing they all have in common....

FRAUD.....

gods of men..

these men preached hate against buhari, said God told them that buhari lost, these men brain washed their members that buhari wants to islamize nigeria, these men have been using God name to lie and milk their members for years

they are the ones that caused those numbers for pdp in the west

if you want to fix Nigeria, lets begin at the church, thats where all these religious hate is coming from

apostle suleiman said its better to vote for a thief than a killer, that God told him this to tell the people

oyedepo said that buhari wants to turn nigeria to fulani colony, that its time God settled nigeria

me i'm officially done with churches in nigeria, i have my bible, i will serve my God alone, done with fake pastors and thieves

i have always maintained this fact that the church breeds hate. One thing is common in those churches, they are Pentecostal churches. That's the denomination of Christianity that brought hate to South West but we would never allow them turn us against each other. Prior to rise of Pentecostal churches in the west, it has always been one love completely. The C&S, CCC, CAC, Anglican, Methodist, Catholic etc lived and barely preached violence or not in existence at all but all this changed when the evil Pentecostal churches joined the party. They shall be destroyed before they divide us in the South West.

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by creedencity(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
@correctguy @movic and the whole excelisticals. drop the bomb (overview)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Neochemist: 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
Emanex18:
People are no longer interested in this massively rigged election result's.
You know you won't die if you don't cry foul.

You sit in a miniscule part of Nigeria and make a blanket statement. "Massively rigged election".

Self-service bias won't kill you guys.

If Atiku had won, you'd had attributed his victory to your inane analysis and his social media supporters.

Now that he's losing you call in rigging to your rescue.

The northerners treated Atiku as if he's not a Nigerian. They're the reason Atiku failed.

He thought he had Kwankwaso, the crowd he pulled in Kano during his campaign was a scam.

An average northener revere Buhari as if he's Prophet Mohammed incarnate.
KANO has just been declared by the INEC in the State.

APC = 1,464,768 (78.9%)

PDP = 391,573 (21.1%)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Tonytonex(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
lemme go and continue with my movie. nonsense!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by correctguy2010: 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
After results from 19 states, the APC is still leading and has increased the margin after result from Bauchi came in

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by cybertek(m): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
Tonytonex:
lemme go and continue with my movie. nonsense!
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Slaveman343: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
Reactions on going in respect to the just presented Bauchi result.Coming next is Lagos
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by privaldo: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
why is the PDP party agent crying foul, I thought they were the gods of rigging, or Wike boys dem catch no rig election. Everybody get him own time na now APC time.
#SAI BABA 2019

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by jojomario(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
ollah2:

i have always maintained this fact that the church breeds hate. One thing is common in those churches, they are Pentecostal churches. That's the denomination of Christianity that brought hate to South West but we would never allow them turn use against each other.
Not only the pentecostal. Religion generally has brought backwardness to Africa. We are easily brain washed through the corrupt and fake religious leaders. So many homes are shattered today through religious leaders. We don't think.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Slaveman343: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lagos collation begins
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by danie09(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Key Amo is a very sound lawyer.
And Mahmoud yahqub is a man of wisdom like jega
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by danie09(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
Keyamo is a very sound lawyer.
And Mahmoud yahqub is a man of wisdom like jega

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Johnsonsp(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
Abeg help me ask them ooo People still this in front page
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Slaveman343: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
LAGOS

NUMBER OF REGISTERED VOTES ; 6,313,507

NUMBER OF ACCREDITED VOTES;1,196,490

APC 580,825

PDP 448,015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Daeylar(f): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
RV - 6,313,507
AV - 1,196,490

So 6m+ registered for pvc but only 1m+ actually voted in Lagos

A good 5 million difference.

No one will say anything about voter apathy now.

But if this was the south east.

Dogs would have started barking by now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ollah2: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
jojomario:
Not only the pentecostal. Religion generally has brought backwardness to Africa. We are easily brain washed through the corrupt and fake religious leaders. So many homes are shattered today through religious leaders. We don't think.

I completely agree but Pentecostal has done more damage. How often do you see other denominations online? How often do you see the others building several branches on the same street? How often do you see others preaching in public places? Just think about it and you would realize whilst religion makes us mentally, physically and psychologically lazy Pentecostal churches set us to hate each other. South west would have exploded if not for the live and lets live nature of Yoruba and tolerance of Muslims and Traditionalists

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by valboy20(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Am I the only one that think the Lagos scope guy's pronunciation sounds funny? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by privaldo: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lagos APC 580,825
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by 77up(m): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Buharifanatic:
onisha fighting back, with the same weak attacks that has never worked for them in 60 years

carry your flag and wail, i want to watch it on TV biko grin grin grin

after most of you abandoned kanu for obi, where is the biafra road map?

sense they say is not common, if you cant organize yourselves and stand as one, you people dont deserve a country of your own, if we allow you go, most of you will migrate into asaba and disturb those innocent people
Chai grin
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by YOUNGEBEN91(m): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
valboy20:
Am I the only one that think the Lagos scope guy's pronunciation sounds funny? grin

That's my V.C. Mind yourself!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by jojomario(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
ollah2:

I completely agree but Pentecostal has done more damage. How often do you see other denominations online? How often do you see the others building several branches on the same street? How often do you see others preaching in public places? Just think about it and you would realize whilst religion makes us mentally, physically and psychologically lazy Pentecostal churches set us to hate each other. South west would have exploded if not for the live and lets live nature of Yoruba and tolerance of Muslims and Traditionalists
I agree with you. They are bunch of liars and deceit. I am proud to be a Methodist.No matter where you worship, your heart is your temple and your character defines you.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by privaldo: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
Omo dis one don pass landslide victory na seaslide be dis. Abeg where Delta and Rivers because only one local government for kastina go clear bayelsa.
#SAI BABA till 2023.

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by honsule(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
jojomario:
I agree with you. They are bunch of liars and deceit. I am proud to be a Methodist.

If u are a methodist, therefore u are not a Christian abi? Hypocrite angry angry

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Michaelmercy(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
YOUNGEBEN91:

That's my V.C. Mind yourself!
which school is that?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Ceekay212: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lagos

PDP ----> 448015
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ollah2: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
jojomario:
I agree with you. They are bunch of liars and deceit. I am proud to be a Methodist.No matter where you worship, your heart is your temple and your character defines you.

Great church you attend there. Flex on!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (177) (Reply)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / . / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.