Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman - Politics (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (515297 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Compliant(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hatima:

Electoral law does not permit manual accreditation and voting.

Is this the best you guys can do?

Pls have you seen the electoral Act? CAPITAL NO RIGHT?

Well I will enlighten you bro. WHEN THE CARD READER IS NOT WORKING YOU CAN USE MANUAL VOTING BUT WHEN ITS WORKING AND YOU DELIBERATELY REFUSE TO USE IT THEN VOTE WILL BE CANCELLED

BRO USE YOUR HEAD

EVEN ABOKI GET SENSE PASS SOME OF UNA THAT WENT TO UNIVERSITY SELF

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EngrBello(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
OldBeer:
This is a lie. Engr Bello and Kingsley10000 said Rivers was bring two million votes for Atiku.
We will not take this!

lol. I said 1.2M But let's not panic, the military are already dealing with them
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by TGM2015: 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
djbuky400001:
How come you have the complete result before the announcement of the results. There is no need watching this result collection. The Kano result made me believe that everything in this sheet is correct. I tire for this country oo.

This result was posted some minutes ago before the collection of Kano result and it talled with the figures on the sheet.
Simple thing, all these results has been earlier announced in each states. They only come to Abuja to declare the result.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by laffwitmi: 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
But they let the pdp e-rats add their likes here nah lol grin
Compliant:
I call it HurricaneKano

These PDP e-rat will not be able to sleep tonight

You think it is by like on Nairaland Ba?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EngrBello(m): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
Compliant:

Pls have you seen the electoral law? CAPITAL NO RIGHT?

Well I will enlighten you bro. WHEN THE CARD READER IS NOT WORKING YOU CAN USE MANUAL VOTING BUT WHEN ITS WORKING AND YOU DELIBERATELY REFUSE TO USE IT THEN VOTE WILL BE CANCELLED

BRO USE YOUR HEAD

You're so brutal.
Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Bungalow: 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
TGM2015:

Simple thing, all these results has been earlier announced in each states. They only come to Abuja to declare the result.
You get time to be dignifying that fool with a response

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Buharifanatic: 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
They haven't even talked about borno cheesy
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by destinychildolu(m): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is definitely Not a contest. Aĺl the votes in south south and south east for PDP is 3 883 878 while all the KKKK state gave buhari 4 271 935. No contest really

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by IamGoke(m): 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
So far so good.

cool

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Buharifanatic: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hatima:
*INEC BUSTED*

*BREAKING...!*

INEC is being exposed, Katakata is about to burst.

PDP have demanded for the Audit of Card readers and the accreditation done by card readers across the country, especially in the conflicting states.

Electoral law does not permit manual accreditation and voting.

This FRAUD can't stand....

The game is on NOW!

*SHARE NOW TO ALL ATIKULATES*

COURTESY: LARRY BHADMUS ASG SITUATION ROOM

1738 hours
ASG-SR
no more likes and mentions

Una go dey ok last last

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by OldBeer: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
If you are close to Kwankwaso, tell him to go into hiding for a few days.
This is what Atiku plans to do to him:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ki02020(m): 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
Buharifanatic:
borno is 800k

Kastina 1m cheesy

Sokoto still dey wait, hear say kebbi done wear dress

Kebbi is taking a shower

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Emekus92(m): 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
Buharifanatic:
They haven't even talked about borno cheesy

Sure 800k grin

Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by OldBeer: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
Somebody sai baba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Buharifanatic: 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
destinychildolu:
This is definitely Not a contest. Aĺl the votes in south south and south east for PDP is 3 883 878 while the all the KKKK state gave buhari 4 271 935. No contest really
you have 4 years to reproduce

Or you people should come out and vote

Your numbers were too poor, you have people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by thepatroit: 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
I've been very silent and indifferent about this election because I already foresaw the outcome. I live in the north, so I laughed when I saw that people thought Atiku would win. Reasons being;

1. The average northern illiterate believe Buhari is Mr. Integrity, a saint. The only incorrupt leader and Atiku is corrupt. They believe other corrupt people around Buhari are the ones spoiling his government. So he should still be given another chance to rid Nigeria of corruption. Funny.

2. Atiku's running mate is an Igbo man. They'd rather starve to death and continue to live in poverty under Buhari than have an Igbo man in aso rock who they believe are part of the people spoiling Buhari's leadership with their Biafra agitation. So Atiku is seen as a desperate betrayer for daring to contest with an 'infidel' by his side.

So I'm not surprised at all at the outcome of the northern results. They're the ones with the highest percentage of poverty but they'd rather remain there with what they believe is a true son (Buhari) than a backstabber (Atiku)

I'm not a fan of either of them, I wish there had been a third stronger candidate but it's the way it is. Another four years of Bubu. All well and good, then we'll say goodbye to the north till like 2031, I pray.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
CLEAR RESULT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by danie09(m): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
thepatroit:
I've been very silent and indifferent about this election because I already foresaw the outcome. I live in the north, so I laughed when I saw that people thought Atiku would win. Reasons being;

1. The average northern illiterate believe Buhari is Mr. Integrity, a saint. The only incorrupt leader and Atiku is corrupt. They believe other corrupt people around Buhari are the ones spoiling his government. So he should still be given another chance to rid Nigeria of corruption. Funny.

2. Atiku's running mate is an Igbo man. They'd rather starve to death and continue to live in poverty under Buhari than have an Igbo man in aso rock who they believe are part of the people spoiling Buhari's leadership with their Biafra agitation. So Atiku is seen as a desperate betrayer for daring to contest with an 'infidel' by his side.

So I'm not surprised at all at the outcome of the northern results. They're the ones with the highest percentage of poverty but they'd rather remain there with what they believe is a true son (Buhari) than a backstabber (Atiku)

I'm not a fan of either of them, I wish there had been a third stronger candidate but it's the way it is. Another four years of Bubu. All well and good, then we'll say goodbye to the north till like 2031, I pray.

Your observations have been fully noted

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Hatima: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
Compliant:

Pls have you seen the electoral Act? CAPITAL NO RIGHT?

BRO USE YOUR HEAD

I should be the one telling u that bro..use Ur head..there were places where card readers worked but were not utilised..OLODO!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Slaveman343: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
Katsina

APC 1,232,133
PDP 308,056

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Fineboybigboy: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is the result, don't waste your precious time

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by pseudonomer: 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Slaveman343:
Katsina

APC 1,232,133
PDP 308,056

Let’s wait for Rivers Lol...

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Buharifanatic: 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Pdp crying

They have the results, it's rigged cheesy

When they were announcing it up and down from each state, you were doing

I'm waiting for inec cheesy

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by destinychildolu(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Buharifanatic:
you have 4 years to reproduce

Or you people should come out and vote

Your numbers were too poor, you have people
Me ke. I have officially decamped to the winning team. Sai Baba Sai Baba. I have a song.
Buhari must stay. Buhari must stay. Buhari must stay. I have another song. NNPC is safe. NNPC is safe. NNPC is safe.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Hatima: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
I am confident Sai Baba, Baba Go Slow will not get there..I don't know how it will happen but it will. Last minute miracles..God nor dey Sleep..for all u Buharians...insult away as e b say Na una talent b dat..it's not over until it is over.���
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
*FINAL SCORE*
APC: 15,201,706
PDP: 11,165,340

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Auladimeji1: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Breaking News:Atiku just flash PMBcheesycheesycheesycheesy

12 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by hablink: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Daeylar:
One of the kardashians are coming up
Kano kardashian

Who started this kardashian thing in the first place.

I can categorically tell you that Ladyhippolyta88 started it here on Nairaland, might have originated from Twitter though...

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by mayowa94: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
where is kastina result
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by psalmsonovic(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lady Kat is here

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Daeylar(f): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
pu7pl3:

So you still on NL Daeylar... sad shocked

Purple cheesy
Very much
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by bidex(m): 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hatima:
I am confident Sai Baba, Baba Go Slow will not get there..I don't know how it will happen but it will. Last minute miracles..God nor dey Sleep..for all u Buharians...insult away as e b say Na una talent b dat..it's not over until it is over.���
U think God does evil? Hell no! God has installed buhari there, go call police

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (177) (Reply)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / . / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.