Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman - Politics (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (515615 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Rashdimuh(m): 2:36am On Feb 27, 2019
Ballard's report on this election is a true report of what we are seeing now. Even if Atiku goes to court there will be no support for him internationally cos most political bookmakers were against him. May God heal the land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 2:41am On Feb 27, 2019
paulek4eva:
They was no voting in Two major local Govt Areas, This Rivers Result is Scam like the Rest. Rubbish

Those local govt are APC voters den
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Isahalbash(m): 2:43am On Feb 27, 2019
morpheus24:

The conquest of Uthman dan fodio continues. SMH!

They are not complaining. why are you taking paracetamol ontop another person headachegrin

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Rashdimuh(m): 2:50am On Feb 27, 2019
How nobody is talking about Benue result upon all that happened Pdp won narrowly and nobody from Benue complained that the result was altered. This means the death in Benue was masterminded by some conspiracy theorists in Pdp and the people of benue knew about it. Ortom is a failure. Atiku was sold out by kwankwanso and Some political stakeholders in the east

11 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Abujabir24: 3:10am On Feb 27, 2019
Bornoboy. Jiddama. Mutanen Borno. Nima ina tare daku.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 3:11am On Feb 27, 2019
Isahalbash:

Guri Jigawa state. Amma anan Lagos kamar an dauke ruwan sama.

The result in South West is a very bad result for APC. It is very unexpected. The foolishness in that region is uncoordinated. APC actually lost in South West. 51% performance in a region considered to be a strong hold is a failure. It is just like 10% when compared to Anambra state vote and other votes in PDP South South and South East region.

PDP actually performed better than 2015 but the overall result is less than 2015 because of their inability to generate inflated handwritten results for states in the South South region. In my postings before this election, I said those handwritten results of over 1 million vote in AkwaIbom, Delta and Rivers are not possible this time around. If South South and South East had been able to generate computed manipulated results in millions this election would have been inconclusive because of useless votes in South West.

South West never contributed to Buhari's victory at this election. In the South in general, it is almost 34% or less for APC.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Isahalbash(m): 3:15am On Feb 27, 2019
babaolofin:

The result in South West is a very bad result for APC. It is very unexpected. The foolishness in that region is uncoordinated. APC actually lost in South West. 51% performance in a region considered to be a strong hold is a failure. It is just like 10% when compared to Anambra state vote and other votes in PDP South South and South East region.

PDP actually performed better than 2015 but the overall result is less than 2015 because of their inability to generate inflated handwritten results for states in the South South region. In my postings before this election, I said those handwritten results of over 1 million vote in AkwaIbom, Delta and Rivers are not possible this time around. If South South and South East had been able to generate computed manipulated results in millions this election would have been inconclusive because of useless votes in South West.

South West never contributed to Buhari's victory at this election. In the South in general, it is almost 34% or less for APC.

You were very correct. it was very close sincerely speaking.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by jiddama(f): 3:37am On Feb 27, 2019
Abujabir24:

Barkama wink.....sannu da dare

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Abujabir24: 4:02am On Feb 27, 2019
jiddama:

Barkama wink.....sannu da dare
Yawwa Hajiya.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Abujabir24: 4:03am On Feb 27, 2019
Prof Mahmud Yaqub just finished schooling Osita Chidoka grin cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by nameo: 4:07am On Feb 27, 2019
morpheus24:

The conquest of Uthman dan fodio continues. SMH!

Was that what that guy said?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by nameo: 4:12am On Feb 27, 2019
ProudBornoBoy:

Exactly, we have fulfilled Buhari"s dream. 2023 it will be based on What You Can Do even if you are contesting for house of assembly.

You do know that Buhari is incompetent and that he is a divisive figure the reason for the passionate rejection of the President in certain parts of the country?

Yet you support the man. I wonder why?

There is a reason am asking you this
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by InansBobo(m): 4:17am On Feb 27, 2019
Buharifanatic:
i have been quiet about this for too long time to talk

David Oyedepo

Paul Enenche

Apostle Suleiman

One thing they all have in common....

FRAUD.....

gods of men..

these men preached hate against buhari, said God told them that buhari lost, these men brain washed their members that buhari wants to islamize nigeria, these men have been using God name to lie and milk their members for years

they are the ones that caused those numbers for pdp in the west

if you want to fix Nigeria, lets begin at the church, thats where all these religious hate is coming from

apostle suleiman said its better to vote for a thief than a killer, that God told him this to tell the people

oyedepo said that buhari wants to turn nigeria to fulani colony, that its time God settled nigeria

me i'm officially done with churches in nigeria, i have my bible, i will serve my God alone, done with fake pastors and thieves

they are not. Inasmuch as I condemn open show of partisanism, I think they only reeled out their anger on the state of the nation. Paul Enenche and David Oyedepo didn't voice out the "vote Buhari out" - they only said, and I'm sure of Paul Enenche saying vote your conscience. In fact, Paul Enenche one time said "the two parties are a product of exchange from both parties, thieves here become saints here and vice versa"
Well, they are religious leaders and their congregations always share their problems with them so, they've got to be angry at a bad government; you should know they've got nothing to lose if anyone is a president it's still the poor masses that would lose.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by MosakuAW(m): 4:20am On Feb 27, 2019
2019 presidential election was very close. Atiku lost based on his past.

Obasanjo's killed his political ambitions longtime ago.

Best of to him in his future endeavours....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ToyinDipo(m): 4:21am On Feb 27, 2019
LisaAnne:
Evening smiley
Good morning dear, join me in celebrating Baba's victory cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by cooljoe13: 4:24am On Feb 27, 2019
correctguy2010:

We have just one state left rivers and INEC is almost done with it.

Kudos for a job well done bro. You've really tried.

I would appreciate a copy of the excel sheet please.

Kindly forward to my mail

Akpanki1@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku Wins in Rivers state

The presidential candidate of the Peoples’ democratic party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar has won the presidential elections vote in rivers state.

PDP won in the state with a margin of 323,261 votes difference.

stay tuned to this site as we bring you live updates on collation of 2019 general election results in NIgeria.

see INEC source here :https://aprokogist247.com.ng/2019/02/atiku-wins-in-rivers-state.html

read more from source:https://aprokogist247.com.ng/2019/02/atiku-wins-in-rivers-state.html
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:27am On Feb 27, 2019
makydebbie:

kiss kiss kiss

Expecting your mention. Thanks.
President Buhari the incumbent would soon be declared the winner by Inec.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Kamdex(m): 4:35am On Feb 27, 2019
correctguy2010:
After the results from all states, APC won the 2019 presidential election.
APC won 19 states
PDP won 18 states (FTC is included)

APC had total votes of 15,191,847
PDP had total votes of 11,262,978
Difference in votes is 3,928,869

Total Valid Votes is 27,324,683
Total Rejected Votes is 1,289,607
Total Votes Cast is 28.614,189

APC Total Percentage is 56%
PDP Total Percentage is 41%

What a great job you did, God bless you for doing this.

Thanks so so so so much.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by yemi1504: 4:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Dr. Nicholas Felix of the PCP with 110k+ total vote? Ridiculous! He is the real MVP of the election and the obvious third force.

Majority of Nigerians have made their decision to go with Next Level.

I respect that decision as a democrat.

However, next level of poverty, unemployment, insecurity, nepotism, herdsmen attacks, comatose economy, awaits for the next 4 years SMH sad.

I hope before the 4 years elapses, I and my immediate nuclear family is able to relocate out of the country to a country where things work and decisions taken and made are not based on primordial religious and tribal sentiments exacerbated by illiteracy and ignorance by the Grace of God AMEN.

I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Kamdex(m): 4:49am On Feb 27, 2019
yemi1504:
Dr. Nicholas Felix of the PCP with 110k+ total vote? Ridiculous! He is the real MVP of the election and there obvious third force.

Majority of Nigerians have made their decision to go with Next Level.

I respect that decision as a democrat.

However, next level of poverty, unemployment, insecurity, nepotism, herdsmen attacks, comatose economy, awaits for the next 4 years SMH sad.

I hope before the 4 years elapses, I and my immediate nuclear family is able to relocate out of the country.

I rest my case.

To Maiduguri right?
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by yemi1504: 5:36am On Feb 27, 2019
Kamdex:

To Maiduguri right?
shocked shocked shocked

Definitely not to the illit.erate No.rth including your Maiduguri lol SMH. But instead to countries where things work and decisions taken and made are not based on primordial religious and tribal sentiments exacerbated by illite.racy and igno.rance! SMH sad. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by wristbangle: 5:44am On Feb 27, 2019
makydebbie:

kiss kiss kiss

Expecting your mention. Thanks.

Long time dear
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ProudBornoBoy(m): 6:14am On Feb 27, 2019
nameo:

You do know that Buhari is incompetent and that he is a divisive figure the reason for the passionate rejection of the President in certain parts of the country?

Yet you support the man. I wonder why?

There is a reason am asking you this
I should not vote a man who stopped my state from massive carnage?
I should vote Atiku who never for once sent his sympathy to us during our trying period considering the fact that he is from the northeast?
Wait, did you know what boko haram did to my town, my state before 2015, even maiduguri was not safe then, but right now, voting Buhari is our way of saying THANK YOU.

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ProudBornoBoy(m): 6:18am On Feb 27, 2019
Abujabir24:
muna gaisuwa fa oga

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Raylight2(m): 6:39am On Feb 27, 2019
LET HIM COMMAN SELL OUR NNPC NOW.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by dhabeautyjas(f): 6:54am On Feb 27, 2019
Goovo:
Rivers will cancel them grin grin
maybe river niger
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by hikmojj(m): 7:10am On Feb 27, 2019
correctguy2010:
After the results from all states, APC won the 2019 presidential election.
APC won 19 states
PDP won 18 states (FTC is included)

APC had total votes of 15,191,847
PDP had total votes of 11,262,978
Difference in votes is 3,928,869

Total Valid Votes is 27,324,683
Total Rejected Votes is 1,289,607
Total Votes Cast is 28.614,189

APC Total Percentage is 56%
PDP Total Percentage is 41%

thumb up bro, u are really a correct guy!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by correctguy2010: 7:27am On Feb 27, 2019
hikmojj:

thumb up bro, u are really a correct guy!
Thanks bro
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by correctguy2010: 7:28am On Feb 27, 2019
Kamdex:

What a great job you did, God bless you for doing this.

Thanks so so so so much.

Amen. God bless you too. Thanks
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by correctguy2010: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2019
cooljoe13:

Kudos for a job well done bro. You've really tried.

I would appreciate a copy of the excel sheet please.

Kindly forward to my mail

Akpanki1@gmail.com

Thanks, i will do that
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by meromero11: 7:33am On Feb 27, 2019
Nadheer15:
I don't think new guys can be Senate president, but we'll see how it goes tho

They will still give SP to Ahmed Lawan while OUK will clinch the DSP. Honestly, i prefer OUK, he is the best material i have seen from the SE: Industrious, committed to igbo interest, smart and hard working, not insultive nor flippant with the mouth, speaks Hausa and Yoruba fluently, committed to one Nigeria, detribalised and has un-dented track record of performance. Igbos should not out of trying to make a point discredit this man, please. Nobody can be 100%. 2023 is ahead of us.
Thank God Atiku no win. He made men of God to misuse the pulpit for political campaigns. It's unscriptural.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (Reply)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / . / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.