Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman - Politics (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (515649 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Investmentfreak:
Which Nigerian state is close to Ivory Coast?? I intend to trek
.....and Yusuf will be flexing around with bike worth millions....smh....

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EgusiShankly: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Investmentfreak:
Which Nigerian state is close to Ivory Coast?? I intend to trek
grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by herzernIsHere: 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
johnnybravo1990:
The fact that Buhari won in some Southwest states mean, we have not suffered enough for our brain to reset. Forget about those Northern guys; dem nor get brain before. I was banking on the rest of the country to remove the incumbent again.

Removal of an incumbent means our democracy is strong and leaders will not misbehave when they get to the position. But Buhari has restored the status quo of power of incumbency.

Is it not Nasarawa where fulani herdsmen have been finishing them? How did APC win now when PDP won in 2015? Something is not smelling right here.
Very dumb logic. How old are you?

Because removal of incumbency helps strengthening democracy, people should settle for the least of options? So, even after a successful tenure, a government should not be rewarded with a reelection if there are NO better option than a proven kleptomania?

Una go wail tire! 4 + 4

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by stephleena(f): 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
integrity16:

How you even got this slightest idea that Atiku would trump Buhari in the north is beyond me.

I have always say to people that Atiku stands no chance of defeating Buhari either in a free and fair election or by rigging. That was the mistake PDP made. Kwakwanso, et all would have done better. The NNPC sale rhetorics didn't help either.

PDP would definitely win in the east but those who voted Buhari there did so because of his little achievements there compared to no physical achievements from the PDP.

Whoever wins, life must go on.
which achievements?. especially Abia state..
Egwu Python, I guess.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by donstan18: 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
Monoplik:
Can someone help me tell this laptop guy,this isn't the best time to advertise?
Allow the guy to hustle nh! You wan make he go steal or kill for money? Abi you wan dash am money?

No be hustle ATIKU, BUHARI and SEUNN dey use Nigerians hustle and una dey play along?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Gladok: 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
cenaman:
The back to daura and atikulator crew how market?
bad market
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by MrBONE2(m): 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
Fraudophobia:
Math 101

MARGINS

Abia 167,847 +
Ebonyi 134,640
Abuja. 107773 (PDP)
TOTAL: 410,260

Yobe 447,151(APC)

Yobe - (Abia + Ebonyi + Abuja)

447,151 - 410,260 = 36,891

Therefore after swallowing PDP's lead in Abia, Abuja and Ebonyi, APC has 36,891 votes margin in reserve from Yobe alone.

Thank you.

Nice grin

BaBu and Star Boyz rules grin

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by APCsupporter: 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
Moment of silence for pdp

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Buharifanatic: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
buhariguy:
tell us one good thing,pdp has done in 16yrs .
they will say GSM

Ask them why didn't pdp build a single refinery in 16years and APC is getting 1 done in 4 years

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by eaziguyman(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
somehow:
You want to lose your boobs to cancer?
evil person lolz

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Oyindidi(f): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
Daeylar:

Lol, wetin do am? grin
APC and PDP dey do their own.
Himsef dey do him own
Him dey distract my attention, anytime i refresh I go see him laptop. Make him go advertise for another thread grin

Buhari dey lead another era for hunger and suicide dey load. Who get money to buy laptop grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Daeylar(f): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
30 minutes short break

They reconvene at 5pm.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by stephleena(f): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
.....and Yusuf will be flexing around with bike worth millions....smh....
Yusuf, the unemployed billionaire...hahahahaha..

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by yemi1504: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
40 minutes short break, WTF? SMH sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Ibime(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buharifanatic:
If pdp is getting the same votes they got with Jonathan from the north, what use is atiku's tribe?

For 4 marks discuss why they allowed him to waste their time

For 4 marks discuss why he is losing north Central?

Total 4+4 lmao you get the memo

Hahahahaha
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Jtslimz(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
stephleena:

whose health hahahahaha... lemme tell u something, where I come from,we've over-fulfilled that part of the scripture that says "when others say there's a casting down,you shall say there's lifting up'.. You guys imposed Buhari, on us thinking our backs would bend..
Some of us are only concerned, about the herdsmen palaver, and his stinky nepotistic attitude...

My tailor took my measurement, last week and screamed, my hips is measuring 50...She say Buhari economy no touch Me...
Praise the Lord dude!

shocked shocked Kindly grant me permission to confirm/inspect thoroughly grin grin
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ToyinDipo(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
LisaAnne:
How anyone would vote buhari again after these past four years baffles me
Imagine Atiku, Obi, Saraki, Dino and co in power
Renowned looters, headed by an internationally recognized looter, to be assisted by a china made looter, there lies your answer

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Spiritualizt: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
Apc rig Nassarawa state it is Impossible for Apc to win Nassarawa how can INEC say that PDP strong hold was cancelled bullshit a full LG was cancelled APC now rig election PDP will supprise them.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by QuotaSystem: 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buharifanatic:
If pdp is getting the same votes they got with Jonathan from the north, what use is atiku's tribe?

For 4 marks discuss why they allowed him to waste their time

For 4 marks discuss why he is losing north Central?

Total 4+4 lmao you get the memo

Lol savage.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by egojeny1(f): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
These guyz are not serious @ all. 45 mins break to reconvene @ 5pm.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
herzernIsHere:

Very dumb logic. How old are you?

Because removal of incumbency helps strengthening democracy, people should settle for the least of options? So, even after a successful tenure, a government should not be rewarded with a reelection if there are NO better option than a proven kleptomania?

Una go wail tire! 4 + 4

Which stupid successful tenure....can you hear yourself..

your 30k go soon finish..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EngrBello(m): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
After all the controversial and contradicting results we've been seeing online. I'm happy to inform you guys that we've won OYO
APC 338,243
PDP 331,641

INEC going for 40mins break!

we're cruising

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by scantee(m): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
I pity those broke ass niggers here shouting Sai baba, Las Las we all go suffer am, if buhari like let him rule for 500 years, my account can never run down.

Bunch of slow pokes

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Sirfeeking(m): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Daeylar:

Not that man. The one that spoke before him,
The big one in a yellow shirt.
Noted.

45 minutes break from the collation centres.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by khattab008: 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Any state announced after nassarawa?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Iamgrey5(m): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
keneharry:
The only Southern state Atiku won't win is Edo
Buhari will win with a slim margin

In the SW,Atiku will only win in 2 which are Ondo and Oyo

In North he'll get 80% of the votes there
Can I hear somebody shout next level over there..Nexxxxtttt Levvvvvel���������������
Which Oyo state bruv

Ajimobi lost because we hate him here in Ibadan

over taxing

His insults

His pride

Etc

Buhari should edge Oyo

For instance in Ido local government of Ibadan, Ajimobi won by 330 while Buhari won by 1500

Clearly you can see he is not loved

Apc

Abdul Buhari(not be confused with president Buhari) won Oyo North senatorial district.

While

Teslim Folarin won Oyo Central senatorial district

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Bungalow: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
owunabastard:
Atiku supposed do well in the North, that means Northerner do not mind to go for 4 yrs under Buhari than 8 yrs under Atiku, This election is springing up surprises, but I expected Atiku to drag North with Buhari
Sorry . But Northerners don’t think that way and they’re not selfish people .
Only you Easterners are like that .
Your focus is that Obi will become President after Atiku is done .
I even heard some are planning to kill Atiku if he win so that Obi will become President . And I know you people are truly capable of doing it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
Fraudophobia:
Math 101

MARGINS

Abia 167,847 +
Ebonyi 134,640
Abuja. 107773 (PDP)
TOTAL: 410,260

Yobe 447,151(APC)

Yobe - (Abia + Ebonyi + Abuja)

447,151 - 410,260 = 36,891

Therefore after swallowing PDP's lead in Abia, Abuja and Ebonyi, APC has 36,891 votes margin in reserve from Yobe alone.

Thank you.
Bros abeg where you see those state's result?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Coloniel5000(m): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
result so far, four States (osun, ekiti,kwara and Nassarawa) including FCT.

APC 1,317,976

PDP 1,173,437

APC leading with 144,539.

mind you these happens to be APC strong holds.....PDP could Spring a HUGE surprise.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ChemicalReaction(f): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
Second break. Cos of incompetent Ondo returning officer
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by clems88(m): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
This man no well angry 5:30

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (177) (Reply)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / . / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.