Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman - Politics (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (516231 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Daeylar(f): 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
jayboy007:
Ruler indeed, if na female student him see na , him go see clearly undecided

Lmao grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by yemi1504: 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buharifanatic:
I dey tell you

They like big yansh

grin, which man no like big yansh? grin

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by tonididdy(m): 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ondo was meant to be next before the 45mins break that turned 1hr but yet they still can't present their results... Useless bunch of leaders

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Walexwisdom(m): 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kogi now on point...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by valboy20(m): 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Feels like déjà vu.. y'all remember some prof like that that also had trouble reading out the result in 2015 to the extent a lamp was brought to him in a well-illuminated room? grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by stagger: 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
yemi1504:

That is why we have to put pressure on the new National Assembly to pass the electronic voting bill. No siddon look bro, join the movement!

My brother, that is the new mission now o!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Sirfeeking(m): 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buharifanatic:
I can swear on my life that the lady doing the deaf and dumb whatever

Is a virgin and is very single

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by honsule(m): 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buharifanatic:

how did u know?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Daeylar(f): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kogi state

1640449 registered voters
570773 accredited voters
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by melodyogonna(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
this one is even more confused
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Kylekent59: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
pseudonomer:
This prof just Dey disgrace Naija for public...
They switched the column.

example
2 23
3 523
4 4448

where 23 is meant to be in position 1.

They did mistakes
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by temmypotter(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
I swear, INEC chairman is low key yabbing them ondo Rec and CO

Is the ruler long enough? kikikiki

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
Biglittlelois:

See this one, anyone against Buhari is for biafra or Igbo, see what we are saying, zombies can't think for themselves cos they're gullible illiterates.
Dont mind him

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by khattab008: 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kylekent59:
They switched the column.

example
2 23
3 523
4 4448

where 23 is meant to be in position 1.

They did mistakes

Yeah, mistakes happen.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by tonididdy(m): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
1.6m PVc
But only 500,000 turn up to vote.

I think voting should be enforced. Many persons collected their pvc just to open bank accounts.
Na we be our own problem

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Sirfeeking(m): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
yemi1504:

Na wa o, na VC dense and slow like this?
The thing weak me my brother.

Kogi results.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by asfrank(m): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Those people who were excited adding the first three states where are they?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by bank2k4real(m): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Do you need more light and a ruler??

Cheeeii naija
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buharifanatic:
how did he graduate from University?

The man is just disgracing his linage

Na fayose brother so I'm not surprised

They should close down the department that gave him degree, sack all the lecturers that taught him

Burn his certificate and kick his olodo ass out of that school that he is a VC of

I swear all what you have mentioned needs to be done to him.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by hakku: 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Much more than you can ever make, so yes I go form.
Empty barrel makes ......

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by yemi1504: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
stagger:

My brother, that is the new mission now o!

Abi my brother, na we must force them Las Las to must to pass the electronic voting bill!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by SEONaijaExpert: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buharifanatic:

You've found ruler and light grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Daeylar(f): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
userplainly:

Lol... CC 37, deh doh pursue am sef!... lol
Better for us. See how kogi is reading,
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Buharifanatic: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
honsule:

how did u know?
we know them

As she dey so, she wear panties, tights, jeans shorts, under garment, at Least 3 more other cover ups before the skirt you are seeing
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by showafrica(m): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
melodyogonna:
Lol the man no dey see - Do you need additional light?
please bring ruler.

This afonjas go just use jazz get work they can't handle after mining different skulls yet the jazz go just dey disgrace them.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by supereagle(m): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nativepriest:
Take her to a psychiatrist to check her mental status, then after give us the results here on nairaland. Till then I see your 75 year old mother as mentally unstable.
You need the prescription and the advice you gave.

Check it:

Jebba paper mill privatised and not working, Bacita sugar company privatised and not working, Iwopin paper mill privatised and not working, Aladja steel rolling, Katsina steel rolling, Oshogbo steel rolling, Jos steel rolling, Aluminium smelting plant, Nigerian Airways, NITEL and PHCN were national assets sold to their friends and all not working and they want you to elect them to come back to sell NNPC as usual to their friends again, would you allow that? NEVER AGAIN.

Before 1999 (for those too young to remember and those with amnesia) the following companies existed in Nigeria: Lever brothers Dunlop,Michelin, Volkswagen, Peugeot, Van Leer, Leventis, Kingsway Bata, Nigeria Airways, Nitel, Panalpina, Textiles Etc. As at then Atiku Abubakar was the head of our economic team. And suddenly all these companies became history. Millions of people who lost their jobs since then are still struggling to recover from the trauma. Many whom committed suicide and some were faced with health challenges and lost their lives in a long run. Sometimes I wonder how human being can easily forget the past. And today you hear people beating drums and percussion instruments in support of the same calibers that destroyed out economy. In the 70s and 80s the health insurance scheme of this country was free #copied.

Atiku should tell us what happened to the N7.5B failed Chochi Dam project which he brought the contractor & supervised the project. What happenedto the Jada Federal Government communication project awarded by Obasanjo under his supervision which N4.5 Billion went into a failed project.Tell Nigerians how you took a loan from Bank PHB in 1998 of N300 Million to run for Governorship of Adamawa, when you were controversiallydeclared the winner and after becoming the Vice President the bank cancelled the loan. We have documented evidence of this loan...When you took this loan Bamanga Tukur was one ofthe richest people in the North East with two shipping vessels on the high seas, but just after 8 years as VP you not only became the richest in Adamawa and one of the richest in Nigeria but you built 158 mansions in the country.And 42 Mosques in Christian dominated areas of Adamawa State the citing and construction of someof these mosques created several crisis killing thousands of people and dethroning a First Class king.As a show of good faith, sir, can you please explain to Nigerians how you... A retired Customs officer & VP, got the millions of Dollars, without a bank loan, you paid to the American University in Washington DC for a direct license to use the franchise of the university? We know that your estimated $25 million worth of University in Yola was not just because you were resourcefulSiemens of Germany wired $1.7M of bribe money ofNigerian Govt officials to the account of one of your wives in the US, Jennifer. The same Jennifer & University of America told US investigators that all wire transfers of over $40 million that both of them received from offshore companies..Thatthey did not know came from Atiku at a time you were Nigeria's Vice President.What is the source of the inexplicable reason for your increased wealth after 8years as VP? Accept my apologies sir, but can you explain to Nigerians the source of hundreds of multi-million Naira mansions? What of the $125m you diverted from the Petroleum Trust Development Fund (PTDF)? Can you please, sir; explain to Nigerians how you managed to command controlling shares in Bank PHB, controlling shares in Intel, and oil services companies operating in many African countries?Atiku, sir, your ambition, therefore, deserves to be killed now. It is time for you to retire from public life,disappear from Twitter, political screens, and sight somewhere far away.Sir, when you drive around the hills and valleys of Adamawa Highland, are you not worried and ashamed about the difference between your fortunes and that of the poor masses you claim to represent?©CHURCHILL OKONKWO.

Documented Views Of Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo About Alhaji Atiku Abubaka

2003 "I regret picking Atiku Abubakar as my vice".

2004 " I can no longer work with Atiku, his integrity is in question ".

2005 " Atiku cannot be trusted ".

2006 " Atiku cannot escape justice over corruption cases "

2007 "Do not vote Atiku he is corrupt".

2008 " Atiku is a corrupt leader".

2009 "Nigerians can never forgive Atiku".

2010 " Atiku is not an option to leadership in Nigeria ".

2011 " I have never seen a leader as greedy as Atiku ".

2012 " Nigerians should pray for leaders imbued with integrity not Atiku ".

2013 "Atiku should apologize to Nigerians over his political sins".

2014 No political party with the aspiration to assume leadership should think of Atiku".

2015 "Nigeria has grown beyond a corrupt leader like Atiku".

2016 " I will never reconcile with Atiku ".

2017 " I never knew Atiku was this corrupt " "I can never be on the same page with Atiku. God forbid!".

2018 January to August " God will not forgive me if I support Atiku ".

2018 August " Atiku has the capacity to save Nigeria's economy from collapse".

What do you think about Chief Olusegun Obasanjo?

CREDIT: Musa Mohammed

Go to seaports in Nigeria, Atiku has cornered them to get the proceeds for 25 years. Does he mean well for Nigeria or himself?
Reasons well if you have it, we prayed for God's will and intervention and God surely answered the prayers. If Buhari gets there as His will who knows all things,I know in your small sense, you will question His Wisdom. Go and buy sense.

Eve of Election Day prayer:
Beloved, we did it and God honoured it Midnight 15/16 Feb 2019. Let us do it again midnight 22/23 February 2019.
Another very CRUCIAL MIDNIGHT FOR THE FREEDOM OF OUR COUNTRY AND CHRISTIANDOM IN NIGERIA. Like the midnight in Egypt which decided the FREEDOM of the Hebrews, Exodus 12;29-33, today at Midnight we will rise up, celebrate the Holy Communion ( if you can) & plead the BLOOD OF JESUS over Nigeria for 30mins.
Chant Psa 2:1-7, then PRAISE GOD FOR another 30mins. Leave the rest to God. Pls send this by text & WhatsApp 2 ALL YOUR Christian CONTACTS. Let it go round & outside the country. Let us wake up Christians to plead the BLOOD WHICH SPEAKS BETTER THINGS THAN THE BLOOD OF ABEL & TRILLIONS OF SACRIFICES OF THE INFIDELS. LET THE BLOOD SPEAK. YES THE BLOOD WILL SPEAK FOR YOU AND NIGERIA.
May God depend on you to act.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Daeylar(f): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Daeylar:
Kogi state

1640449 registered voters
570773 accredited voters

APC - 285894

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Walexwisdom(m): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kogi

APC: 285,894
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Slaveman343: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
KOGI

APC 285894

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by EgusiShankly: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
observanc1:
Ondo Collation officer about to be chased out. They say they will give him ruler
lol..ruler to do what?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Kylekent59: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
NEPA ooooo, kailll

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by stagger: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
bugggg:
LAGOS APC 580,814 PDP 448,016
KOGI APC 285,894 PDP 218,207

This one na expo ooo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (177) (Reply)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / . / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.