Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman - Politics (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (515907 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Itsmedozie: 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
MissJoy29:
I wish I can know the difference in total votes between Apc & Pdp. I mean, who's winning in total votes so far and what's the difference between the winner & the runner-up.
can you kindly stroll up abi are you that lazy ?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Buharifanatic: 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
stagger:

At least I have more good reasons to tell any beggars who come to my car window to take a hike to Aso Rock!
if you no give another window go give

Jesus preaches loving your neighbor grin

When a window closes, God is opening a door, say amen and return to your wailings

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Buharifanatic:
buhari is raping atiku

And there are 190million witnesses
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by bolkay47(m): 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
Please, what is the total number of rejected votes so far?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by temmypotter(m): 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
I think y'all are getting excited too early

right now, The advantage is on APCs side because the states called so far are mostly APC strongholds, even at that, the difference is only 200k+

when the difference gets into the "millions", wed know for sure, meanwhile Akwa ibom , Rivers, Bayelsa and Cross River are giving Atiku almost 2 million.

mark it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by PremiumLeaks: 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buharifanatic:
buhari is raping atiku

And its been announced on LIVE TV and there's NOTHING he or his minions can do about it! Kapish

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by userplainly(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buharifanatic:
buhari is raping atiku

Means Nigerians r not suffering na..

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by SEONaijaExpert: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
I'm hoping whoever created that online poll on Nairaland is not disappointed alongside his likers association

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by mayowa94: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
bugggg:
GOMBE APC 125,161 PDP 33,945
not possible
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by karnafiu03(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
thatigboman:
he knew he had rigged perfectly. Thats why d polls were postponed for 1 week

What stop Atiku from rigging too

I thought he was claiming champion in naija politics

Learners everywhere

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Buharifanatic: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
DuxofMen:
BREAKING: We wont accept presidential election result, PDP vows

The Peoples Democratic Party has said that it will not accept the outcome of the presidential election.

It said the results being announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission were incorrect and unacceptable to it.

National Chairman of the PDP, Prince Uche Secondus, stated this at an ongoing press briefing in Abuja.

This guy has got to be arrested immediately for incitement. So only a pdp win would have been acceptable to them. Old nincompoops.
can't he send someone there to wail

Is dino busy?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by calculux1: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
observanc1:
Nigeria is nothing compared to Australia. Compare Nigeria to Somalia

be patriotic at less, don't compare Nigeria to somalia

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by aliondo: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Phorlorunso:
The election was lost the moment PDP picked Atiku. Me I'm enjoying these people give themselves false hopes.

Who could they have picked again??
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by B1ak3: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
TruthinAction:
I don't understand why Kano and Katsina States will have more people voting than Lagos which I know is far bigger than either of these states. Or did their cow vote also?

Yes, lagos is more populated but most of it's votes are educated, online voters. Kano and Katsina have a lot of physical voters. Voters in Lagos would argue online with the hope that it will make others go out to vote rather than take the time to actually go out to vote

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by TeeBabss(m): 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
ZoeyJ:
Lol.....NL is my tv

Lol
I can give u faster update than Nairaland.
Where do u stay?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by thatigboman: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
yemi1504:
32k+ rejected votes for Kogi, WTF? Quota system product called INEC Chairman must resign once the elections are concluded!
thats d first step in election rigging
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
PremiumLeaks:

There's this debate on population of Lagos relative to Kno but during elections its simply that virtually all thee northerners travel from EVERY part of the country back home to vote. Look around, it might be difficult finding dt aboki to fix your shoe or they are very very few!!I saw some Fulani boys herding cattle on Saturday and I asked them if they are not going to vote and they said all their elder ones have gone back home to vote. The boy wasn't older than 14
Rubbish talk

Simple answer child voters and immigrants from niger and chad etc; thats why north has nunbers during election.

Let me tell you most if the aboki you see around fixing shoe and stuffs are not even Nigerians, majority are from niger

If you know you know
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by BusinessHub1: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
DuxofMen:
BREAKING: We wont accept presidential election result, PDP vows

The Peoples Democratic Party has said that it will not accept the outcome of the presidential election.

It said the results being announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission were incorrect and unacceptable to it.

National Chairman of the PDP, Prince Uche Secondus, stated this at an ongoing press briefing in Abuja.

This guy has got to be arrested immediately for incitement. So only a pdp win would have been acceptable to them. Old nincompoops.
Brother please can you help me define “incitement “? Thanks.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by stagger: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buharifanatic:

When a window closes, God is opening a door, say amen and return to your wailings

Wailing for who? I am not a PDP or APC man. I am Sowore all the way! And yes, my money cannot go to these beggars that come to my car window!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
ATIKU how market

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by tonididdy(m): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
The only problem I have with Buhari government is that security operatives lost their professionalism and training and have turned on the citizens...

... I hate that Buhari is going to be reelected because the situation Is going to worsen. That's my only problem with this government because it seems Buhari has given security operatives too much room and has never condemned any of the many acts we see or read.

That being said atiku is a no no for me, wants to sell NnPC and enrich his friends and that umbrella party have never being known for good. My state Edo state is a victim of the sheer wickedness of pdp, since the people grew 10x smarter overnight and employed the services of APC through Adam oshiomole and now Godwin obaseki it's being bliss for the state. I would want the head to remain same owners as the body.

My favorite all time candidate for this election was Donald Duke and I voted him but sadly his party is the problem unless these small parties will join heads and become a force until then...

... We are stuck with bubu. Brace up Nigerians for the next 4 years will be....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by manneger2: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
Pls can someone update us with all the result
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by kingkuntaval: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
userplainly:
This is crazy! We all condemn n complain bout Buhari but why is APC winning every state??

Naija na country... bloody zombies..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Itsmedozie: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buharifanatic:

las las you go join the wailing for the next 4 year grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by nans24: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2019

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by vosquare: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
mayowa94:

not possible
E go shock u
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by MissJoy29(f): 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
Danicomrade:

According to my calculation
Apc 2,653,213 Pdp 2,626,992
Did you add the K's?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by stagger: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
ClumsyFlimsy:

Rubbish talk

Simple answer child voters and immigrants from niger and chad etc; thats why north has nunbers during election.

Let me tell you most if the aboki you see around fixing shoe and stuffs are not even Nigerians, majority are from niger

If you know you know

That is the simple answer. In the registration process, there is no provision for PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP. Huge flaw in our system. This is what a National ID card and a National ID Number for every Nigerian should solve.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by nwajesus12(m): 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
nans24:
CHAI WALAHI BUHARI GO WIN AM 4 THIS ELECTION!!!

4+4

BABA CARRY GO
BABA CARRY GO

you should be ashamed of yourself

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by finest0007(m): 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
userplainly:
This is crazy! We all condemn n complain bout Buhari but why is APC winning every state??

My best guess is a large percentage of voters are the easily brainwashed/illiterate ones or people who can't analyse what this government has done or more aptly, failed to do in 4 years. There are very few reasons why someone would vote these guys for an extra tenure.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Movic1(m): 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
APC
KWARA
KOGI
NASSARAWA
OSUN
EKITI

PDP

FCT

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by mayowa94: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
vosquare:

E go shock u
the number is too low
apc had like 300k+ in 2015 so i expect ntin less than 200k+

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (177) (Reply)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / . / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.