Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Saraki How Far??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki How Far??? (179 Views)

Bukola Saraki: How I Handled My Electoral Defeat In 2019 / Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me / Saraki: How Nigerians Can Prevent Election Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saraki How Far??? by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2019
Saraki story should be a lesson for every right thinking politician. Saraki start playing God's plan for his life the day he joined hand with another party to defeat his bioligical father's will in Kwara State. If Saraki father is a misfortune man the name SARAKI will not be known and respected in the state and in Nigeria but Bukola ride on the influence of his father's name to deprived his father the best thing the father want to see in his life. Same curse made him Bukola to take over senate president through back door and today he cannot just return as senator talkless of Senate president. God bless kwara people

(1) (Reply)

Senate President, Bukola Saraki Loses Seat To APC Candidate In Kwara / Http://samgist.com/breaking-buhari-44-0-atiku-apc-clears-all-44-local-government / Fixed Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.