Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,353 members, 7,954,413 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals (40221 Views)

Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell / Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by Ishilove: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Rubbiish:

Including u abi undecided
You are your username
Re: An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by DaInferno(m): 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
am patiently waiting for those detectives that will start plotting graphs to know which Celebrity's husband travelled and then further slide into their dms to fish out the supposedly actress he may be knacking grin
Re: An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
Am sure it is that Risky Bob that is given Tonto this useless information,because Risky Bob is chanced to go to Dubai on Olosho runs,does not mean everything he sees over there,he must talk.Yeyenatu.Aporoko.
Re: An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by ALEXIS0240: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
ariketalks:
Tonto! .
especially without her husband and all alone
Re: An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by Xbursta(m): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
Later they would switch 2 feminist vibe traitors from hell

1 Like

Re: An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by Martinez39(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ishilove:
Reason why you should keep your friends away from your husband, especially if they have hoe tendencies.
As in. I don't know why most women compete and betray each other. Men do these things too but girls take it to a whole different level.
Re: An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by sonnie10: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
bedspread:
Every Actress Whose husband has Traveled will be in Panic now!!
Where in the story does it say that an actress’s husband travelled?
Except you are suggesting that all actresses are more likely to have fellow actresses as friends.
But, if the actress’s friend happens to be a hairdresser?
Re: An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by swiperthefox: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
timsbee:
So If the man offered you Toto dickhead d trip you won't go bah...abeg...y'all are bitches

I hope you holy pass Elijah sha...in 2baba's voice.
Coming from a female that mean you are also a bitch.
Go and do something useful with your life, instead of taking out your frustruation on Tonto, who is more than a woman, you will ever hope to be in this lifetime. Hiding behind your cheap china phone to insult people for no apparent reason is madness.
Re: An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by Ayobami7(m): 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
Re: An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by BrokenCock: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
kiss

Both the actress, her friend, the sex starved hubby and tonto Dikeh you are all mad, nonsense
i concur ooh!their mates dey polling units
Re: An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by Oceanblaze(m): 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Tonto dike doesn't have anything to offer...

Re: An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by omoiyalayi(m): 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Tonto Dikeh you are about to scatter another home

Must you come online and be spilling it?

Every woman who has actress friend and the husband is in dubai will be on the edge now

As a woman am sure Tonto Dikeh should have known that it's better a woman did not know about her husband cheating life than when she knows what about the health implication

Not everything eyes see you must tell the world
Re: An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by timsbee(f): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
swiperthefox:
Coming from a female that mean you are also a bitch.
Go and do something useful with your life, instead of taking out your frustruation on Tonto, who is more than a woman, you will ever hope to be in this lifetime. Hiding behind your cheap china phone to insult people for no apparent reason is madness.

The Bleep u just did Really angry angry

Coming from a fox like you, i wouldn't be surprised.

Check my moniker you Fvker and understand dat I ain't d kind of person u ought to mess with.

FYI, I am a respectable married woman with 3kids holding my home together for way over a decade now. So I wasn't referring to your sorry ass when I made my comment. What the hell are doing on my space Duh!!!

The post was an open one for people to read and opine on.

Nairaland is now filled with little kids dat are senseless and jobless.

Now slyfox, run along and go play with dust as usual. tongue tongue tongue
Re: An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by swiperthefox: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
timsbee:

The Bleep u just did Really angry angry

Coming from a fox like you, i wouldn't be surprised.

Check my moniker you Fvker and understand dat I ain't d kind of person u ought to mess with.

FYI, I am a respectable married woman with 3kids holding my home together for way over a decade now. So I wasn't referring to your sorry ass when I made my comment. What the hell are doing on my space Duh!!!

The post was an open one for people to read and opine on.

Nairaland is now filled with little kids dat are senseless and jobless.

Now slyfox, run along and go play with dust as usual. tongue tongue tongue
Really? You are angry that i called you out on your stupidity? People that lives in glass house do not throw stones.

No respectable, married woman with 3 kids, will stoop so low to engage in name calling and mudslinging like you did and still doing to your fellow woman, Tonto, and me.
You are a disrespectful, ignorant, and foolish woman.

You want me to applaud you for holding your home together for over a decade? What a fool! Get a life.

The post was open to the public and you gave your two cent's worth, and I gave mine. You are a bitch to call another woman a bitch. Especially one that is better than you in all ramification.

Check your moniker for what? You are such an slowpoke. I pity your kids.

How old are you again granny? Everyone now is a kid when they correct a grown old woman with no iota of sense.

Let me run along and relax on my IKEA furniture whilst having fun on my day off. If i choose to play in the dust, it certainly won't be the kind of dust you are wallowing in. FYI, No dust where i am.
Re: An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by NewsAfriq: 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
M9 x Mayorkun - Hustlers Anthem (Challenge)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7xeEUy9gs
Re: An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by timsbee(f): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
swiperthefox:
Really? You are angry that i called you out on your stupidity? People that lives in glass house do not throw stones.

No respectable, married woman with 3 kids, will stoop so low to engage in name calling and mudslinging like you did and still doing to your fellow woman, Tonto, and me.
You are a disrespectful, ignorant, and foolish woman.

You want me to applaud you for holding your home together for over a decade? What a fool! Get a life.

The post was open to the public and you gave your two cent's worth, and I gave mine. You are a bitch to call another woman a bitch. Especially one that is better than you in all ramification.

Check your moniker for what? You are such an slowpoke. I pity your kids.

How old are you again granny? Everyone now is a kid when they correct a grown old woman with no iota of sense.

Let me run along and relax on my IKEA furniture whilst having fun on my day off. If i choose to play in the dust, it certainly won't be the kind of dust you are wallowing in. FYI, No dust where i am.

See noise!!! What an empty BARREL. Taking painkillers for someone else's headache. SMHFU
Re: An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by swiperthefox: 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
timsbee:

See noise!!! What an empty BARREL. Taking painkillers for someone else's headache. SMHFU
My sentiments about you granny! Let you head fall off as you are shaking your DAMNED head. Your head is damned that's why you refuse to have sense and take correction. Onukwu odekwu.
Re: An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by timsbee(f): 8:12am On Feb 27, 2019
swiperthefox:
My sentiments about you granny! Let you head fall off as you are shaking your DAMNED head. Your head is damned that's why you refuse to have sense and take correction. Onukwu odekwu.

Kitikpa gba gbwu e ghi ebi no...onye ara!!!!
Re: An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by swiperthefox: 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
timsbee:

Kitikpa gba gbwu e ghi ebi no...onye ara!!!!
Onukwu odekwu! Iti! Otego ara na agba gi iji wee bia ebe na eme ka onye na enweghi uche. Nwanyi nka di ka gi na amaghi ihe. Uturu na uchu na enweghi nne na nna gba gbuo gi ebe ino. Ekwensu biara gi oriri. Ekuke
Re: An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by timsbee(f): 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
swiperthefox:
Onukwu odekwu! Iti! Otego ara na agba gi iji wee bia ebe na eme ka onye na enweghi uche. Nwanyi nka di ka gi na amaghi ihe. Uturu na uchu na enweghi nne na nna gba gbuo gi ebe ino. Ekwensu biara gi oriri. Ekuke

You're sure u don't need a psychiatrist cos you reek of neurosis. Ndo o...ewu
Re: An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals by swiperthefox: 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
timsbee:

You're sure u don't need a psychiatrist cos you reek of neurosis. Ndo o...ewu
Pot calling kettle black. Mad people are first to call sane people mad. Where you are is enough to cause you to be neurotic and have a mental break down. I am not sorry for you. Wallow in it or locate Yaba left for treatment. It is the only reasonable explanation why an old woman with 3 kids would come online to start abusing and degrading her fellow woman for likes. Onukwu odekwu! Okpo! Anu ofia! Enwe! Ekuke! Mgbeke! Uchu! Bring it on old lady. I have time for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan / Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood / Davido Has Reached Out To Ayotomide Labinjo, His First Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.