Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Which Is Better For Earning: Having Your Own Blog Or Using Revenue-sharing Sites - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Is Better For Earning: Having Your Own Blog Or Using Revenue-sharing Sites (1575 Views)

Free Image Sharing Sites List / My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) / Create Your Own Blog/business Website Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better For Earning: Having Your Own Blog Or Using Revenue-sharing Sites by Godmother(f): 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
I currently have a blog here which I update regularly. However, I'm wondering if using revenue sharing sites is not a better way of making money as these sites already get millions of visits so you don't have to do the job of trying to drive traffic to your blog.

Has anyone tried both before? Which do you think is better?
Re: Which Is Better For Earning: Having Your Own Blog Or Using Revenue-sharing Sites by TheStrongest: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Godmother:
I currently have a blog here which I update regularly. However, I'm wondering if using revenue sharing sites is not a better way of making money as these sites already get millions of visits so you don't have to do the job of trying to drive traffic to your blog.

please explain what you mean by revenue sharing sites.
The revenue share programs I know about are for affiliate marketing
Re: Which Is Better For Earning: Having Your Own Blog Or Using Revenue-sharing Sites by tranxo(m): 9:43am On Feb 27, 2019
Godmother:

Use both
Re: Which Is Better For Earning: Having Your Own Blog Or Using Revenue-sharing Sites by Godmother(f): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
tranxo:

Use both

Hey Tranxo, been a while. How have you been?

Yea, I just did some research and found that doing both will really pay me in the long run so I will.

Thanks a million.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better For Earning: Having Your Own Blog Or Using Revenue-sharing Sites by tranxo(m): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
Godmother:

Hey Tranxo, been a while. How have you been?

Yea, I just did some research and found that doing both will really pay me in the long run so I will.

Thanks a million.
Lol. I dey oo. Diversification is the key. God is good.
Re: Which Is Better For Earning: Having Your Own Blog Or Using Revenue-sharing Sites by Hunry: 1:47am On Feb 28, 2019
can you name the revenue share sites you have in mind
Re: Which Is Better For Earning: Having Your Own Blog Or Using Revenue-sharing Sites by websowers: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
I was fortunate of information, getting aware of a particular designing company located in Lagos, Nigeria. It was a pleasant day at my designer's office,i.e: fashion designer. while sitting at the reception a magazine on the table before me gotted my attention by a bold writeup quoted big in front page. "Our job is crafting. We major in giving your business a most defining appearance to the market. We specialize in presenting you to the word as a unique brand with perfections that can not be denied the thinnest audience at all time. Lets put you and your business out their everywhere to secure a most fulfilling presence a standard brand should have." But the said article made me visit the company and I must confess i was convinced into dealing with them and i am impressed with the outcome of the said project. supperb was an understatement you need give them a trial when in need of such services. visit: www.websowers.com or whatsapp: 0705184849. you can as well follow on every social media platform @websowers. 24/7 all day, they are always available and that is what they do.

Re: Which Is Better For Earning: Having Your Own Blog Or Using Revenue-sharing Sites by Googleads84(m): 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
Godmother:

Your website content is very great, Please try and make your website secure with SSL (https://)
Re: Which Is Better For Earning: Having Your Own Blog Or Using Revenue-sharing Sites by Godmother(f): 5:38am On Mar 21, 2019
Googleads84:

Your website content is very great, Please try and make your website secure with SSL (https://)

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I'm actually working on that. I tried using a plugin to achieve that but got stuck along the way. Will keep at it.

Thanks once again
Re: Which Is Better For Earning: Having Your Own Blog Or Using Revenue-sharing Sites by TheStrongest: 8:36am On Mar 21, 2019
Godmother:

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I'm actually working on that. I tried using a plugin to achieve that but got stuck along the way. Will keep at it.

Thanks once again
Hi, I don't think a plugin will do that... Just enable Let'sEncrypt on your cpanel..
Re: Which Is Better For Earning: Having Your Own Blog Or Using Revenue-sharing Sites by Godmother(f): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2019
TheStrongest:
Hi, I don't think a plugin will do that... Just enable Let'sEncrypt on your cpanel..

OK, I'll do that. Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better For Earning: Having Your Own Blog Or Using Revenue-sharing Sites by veeqtoh: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
Get and use your website. Visit https://www.theveeq.com to learn more
Re: Which Is Better For Earning: Having Your Own Blog Or Using Revenue-sharing Sites by skultrick(m): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
if you know what you doing online, it's best to put all the effort into growing your site.

Revenue sharing sites are a great way to earn, but on the long run you only working for another person (baboon dey work monkey dey chop)

First, choose a profitable niche. Secondly empoy a working strategy to grow.

my 7 months old site is already earning $200 monthly and the potential is just there. That figure should increase in comming months.

with a revenue sharing site, it's tougher and more frustrating when you not making it.
Re: Which Is Better For Earning: Having Your Own Blog Or Using Revenue-sharing Sites by Googleads84(m): 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
skultrick:
if you know what you doing online, it's best to put all the effort into growing your site.

Revenue sharing sites are a great way to earn, but on the long run you only working for another person (baboon dey work monkey dey chop)

First, choose a profitable niche. Secondly empoy a working strategy to grow.

my 7 months old site is already earning $200 monthly and the potential is just there. That figure should increase in comming months.

with a revenue sharing site, it's tougher and more frustrating when you not making it.
You have said it all man, To own a personal website is the best

(1) (Reply)

Adplacers Vs Google Adsense - On Nairaland - In Nigeria / Blogging.com.ng Needs Bloggers And People With Msword Skills / Control Panel Webmail Inbox Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.