Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

BBNaija's Cee-c Slays In Sportswear (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Cee-c Slays In Sportswear (Photos) (30511 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Cee-c Slays In Body-hugging Skimpy Dress / Cee-C Slays In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Cee-c Slays In Sportswear (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ugoeze2016:
She set pa

7 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Cee-c Slays In Sportswear (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
okwabayi:
If you tell a Nigerian woman to keep fit she'll think you're insulting her.
The same Nigerian women enjoy shaming in-shape women.
One thing I love about being fit is how clothes fit your body differently.
Cynthia looks good in almost everything she wears because she knows the value of exercise.
Exercise has nothing to do with body shape. The shape of your body is dependent on your bones. Exercise CANNOT change your bone structure.
Re: BBNaija's Cee-c Slays In Sportswear (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
snrman:
This girl go sweet
Go and buy sugar. Its cheap!
Re: BBNaija's Cee-c Slays In Sportswear (Photos) by CJCHUKS(m): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
it can only be Igbo.
Re: BBNaija's Cee-c Slays In Sportswear (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
Monkey no fine but im mama like am cool

BravoDe:

Why are u deceiving her?
Re: BBNaija's Cee-c Slays In Sportswear (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
Congrats to her.

I see some negros d1cks shrinking drastically.

Nothing angers a typical Negro than seeing a female accomplishing what they and their generations to come will never achieve.
Re: BBNaija's Cee-c Slays In Sportswear (Photos) by RealTrump: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
Richdad50:
I have seen alot of Celeb clothlines, perfumes, and accessories fade away as though they never where. At first, it gains the traction it deserves because of the celeb factor but with time, the clothline is nowhere in the stores.
Growing business is more than how far your image can carry its(business) worth. It requires critical thinking, management analysis, product elasticity, and market shift processes. There is little your image or celeb value can do. if you doubt me, ask Beyonce, and host of hollywood celebs who have lost fashion lines.

#Richdad

Might just be a minor shareholder n have no input aside taking photos
Re: BBNaija's Cee-c Slays In Sportswear (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
ariketalks:

Exercise has nothing to do with body shape. The shape of your body is dependent on your bones. Exercise CANNOT change your bone structure.
It can do all that.
Weight bearing exercises add density to bones.
That’s enough to show a marked change in bone structure.
If one goes from obese to six packs I wonder how you fail to see the change in body shape.
Re: BBNaija's Cee-c Slays In Sportswear (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
okwabayi:

It can do all that.
Weight bearing exercises add density to bones.
If one goes from obese to six packs I wonder how you fail to see the change in body shape.

Your bone structure is extremely different from muscle definition (as in the case of 6 packs). Exercise will never change your body shape from an apple to hourglass or a pear. It just does not work that way.
Re: BBNaija's Cee-c Slays In Sportswear (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
ariketalks:

Your bone structure is extremely different from muscle definition (as in the case of 6 packs). Exercise will never change your body shape from an apple to hourglass or a pear. It just does not work that way.
This is obviously a woman getting emotional over my first comment. Lol.
If someone lifts weights, their bones get stronger to accommodate heavier weights. Which part of change of bone structure don’t you get?
It’s like someone getting shorter after removal of discs in their spine, a permanent change of height.
You’re talking about two different things while trying to confuse me.
Body shape and bone structure are different things.
Body shape: how fat, skinny, short or tall a person is.
Bone structure: this has to do mostly with density of bones and insertion points.
Well that covers a lot more things a proper doctor will explain.
If someone went from fat to skinny through exercise they changed their body shape and bone structure from burning fat while adding more mass to the bones (not only muscle but extra fibers in their marrow).
Re: BBNaija's Cee-c Slays In Sportswear (Photos) by Emyjeze(m): 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Sweet and gorgous mama. . .
Re: BBNaija's Cee-c Slays In Sportswear (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
okwabayi:

This is obviously a woman getting emotional over my first comment. Lol.
If someone lifts weights, their bones get stronger to accommodate heavier weights. Which part of change of bone structure don’t you get?
It’s like someone getting shorter after removal of discs in their spine, a permanent change of height.
You’re talking about two different things while trying to confuse me.
Body shape and bone structure are different things.
Body shape: how fat, skinny, short or tall a person is.
Bone structure: this has to do mostly with density of bones and insertion points.
Well that covers a lot more things a proper doctor will explain.
If someone went from fat to skinny through exercise they changed their body shape and bone structure from adding more mass to the bones (not only muscle but extra fibers in their marrow).
Mr man, stop arguing blindly. You said this which is very wrong.
Ask a professional, your body shape cannot be changed by exercise. The only thing it changes is firmness and size. No way exercise will transform you from a Jennifer Hudson to a Jennifer Lopez. Your body shape is strictly determined by your bone structure.
Hourglass shape for example is characterised by a pelvic area protuding outwards. Fat or slim, that's your body shape. Body size and tone is a different ball game.
Re: BBNaija's Cee-c Slays In Sportswear (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
ariketalks:

Mr man, stop arguing blindly. You said this which is very wrong.

Ask a professional, your body shape cannot be changed by exercise. The only thing it changes is firmness and size. No way exercise will transform your you from a Jennifer Hudson to a Jennifer Lopez. Your body shape is strictly determined by your bone structure.
Hourglass shape for example is characterised by a pelvic area protuding outwards. Fat or slim, that's your body shape. Body size and tone is a different ball game.
Yeah, whatever.
Believe what you want.
Re: BBNaija's Cee-c Slays In Sportswear (Photos) by Oba255: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
She is not looking bad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Cee-c Slays In Sportswear (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: BBNaija's Cee-c Slays In Sportswear (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Cute

(1) (2) (Reply)

She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates / AY's Selfie Captures Joselyn Dumas' Curves / Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.