Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Home Based Business Ideas With Little Investment And High Returns On Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Home Based Business Ideas With Little Investment And High Returns On Investment (210 Views)

Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / Best investment opportunity with high returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Home Based Business Ideas With Little Investment And High Returns On Investment by Experience101(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Are you thinking of starting a business from the comfort of your home but don’t know exactly which one to start? Then this article is for you.
It might seem that for most businesses anyone wants to start will have to get a shop or rent a location where their business will be situated so customers can locate them.

But what if you just starting out and don’t have enough resources to rent a shop does that mean you will give up on your idea? The answer is no.

There are different businesses that people can start right from the comfort of their homes. You do not need office space or a shop to start certain businesses and in this article, I will be highlighting various businesses you can start from your home.

As for me, I believe that the era of searching for a job or doing a business that takes you out of the house from 9 in the morning till 5 in the evening is becoming outdated though it seems like they pay much better.

But imagine you running a business from the comfort of your home and still been able to reach people and get them to buy from you. How interesting would that be?

There are basically two kinds of businesses anyone can start and they include offline and online and I will be listing the different businesses you can start in each category

The world has gone online with billions of people using the web on a daily basis. No matter the kind of business you are into, if you do not have an online presence you are surely missing a lot.

Here are online business ideas you can start from your home

Blogging

Starting a blog is one of the most interesting and profitable home-based business idea anyone can start. There are not much required when it comes to setting up a blog, all you need is to focus on a niche you are passionate about and starting writing out it. Once you have gotten a niche then you will need a domain name, hosting plan and a blogging platform. There are different blogging platforms out there that you can use but I suggest WordPress as it gives you total control of your blog, unlike other platforms.

Continue Reading: http://naijahowtozone.com.ng/2019/02/25/home-based-business-ideas-with-little-investment-and-high-returns-on-investment/

(1) (Reply)

Less Than 10k Capital Can Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria / I'm In Need Of 30 Tonnes Truck For Hire Purchase / Nigerian 2019 Eduskills Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.