Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam (18568 Views)

Miss Biggest Bum Bum 2018 Beauty Pageant In Bayelsa (Photos) / Wendy Efele Wins Face Of Candycity World 2018 (Photos) / Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam by Flexherbal(m): 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hmmmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam by logon599: 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
We knew already, didn't need you telling us.

1 Like

Re: Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam by masterpiecer(m): 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
ZoeyJ:
I didn't read

Me too undecided

1 Like

Re: Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam by Godsgift7837: 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
Thanks bro appreciated
leeikem:
Nominations??
Denominations ' you mean?

1 Like

Re: Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam by Billyanger(m): 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
cr7lomo:
Pls Carry ur matter go court...we are dealing with a more serious issue here...we are trying to make sense of the election...u de here de talk pageant....u must b foolish
Hahahaha no vex

1 Like

Re: Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam by skyhighweb(m): 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
LOL THE NAME IS CALL FOCC AND ITS PRONOUNCED Bleep WHAT DID YOU EXPECT

OMO GO COURT U WILL ITS PURE SCAM LIKE A DUDE IS TRYING TO SCAM MY COUSIN ON FLIP IT

1 Like

Re: Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam by traffwire: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
OK

1 Like

Re: Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam by LINTUNE(m): 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
;Dthe name alone shows that's it's a scam, when did candy start having face wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam by skyhighweb(m): 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
the name of d show is pronounced fu_ckk i guess u are focc

1 Like

Re: Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam by springtech(m): 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
Wow.

Evil scammers everywhere.
Yahoo yahoo CEO.

1 Like

Re: Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam by tomdon(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Give the police 20k. They will help you detain him, humiliate him and charge him to court

1 Like

Re: Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam by mrpatozky(m): 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Dem Don f*** this one... E go Don pain am die grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam by PrinzCarter(m): 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
She should get out let us see better news she dey fyn fame by all means to sell her own market .

1 Like

Re: Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam by tete7000(m): 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
When has been a beauty queen become a career that young people invest their life in...Lazy youths...
Re: Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam by Enitxt(m): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Somebody don chop dis1 apple grin grin grin no pay
Re: Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam by baratech: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Was there knacking??
Re: Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam by VNOS(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam by kingmill(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
cr7lomo:
Pls Carry ur matter go court...we are dealing with a more serious issue here...we are trying to make sense of the election...u de here de talk pageant....u must b foolish
na force to comment ?
Re: Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam by freethesheeple(m): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
donkingzton01:
If you know you didn't read that epistle written there, gather here

after dem don Bleep her finish.
Any woman or girl that has ambition to go into modeling is a potential ashwaoooo.
Re: Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam by Revolva(m): 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
This lady is stewpid ....first of all

I know this young man that organized this paegent Mr Devine can't scam anyone he is a hardworking young man with focus and vision to see that people get carried along no matter what

All I know is that she won d price but refused to sign the document to claim her gift till now and she quickly went to sponsor a wrong news online .

Some people have no sense at all
Re: Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam by mastar111: 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
FOCC, more like face of candy crush. Everything get face now. Why don't we have face if elections? grin

1 Like

Re: Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam by lasthero: 2:47am On Feb 26, 2019
Wendy gbedu dey enter body.....
Re: Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam by Fixedgame5000: 6:06am On Feb 26, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] see below

Re: Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam by sevule(m): 6:18am On Feb 26, 2019
Revolva:
This lady is stewpid ....first of all

I know this young man that organized this paegent Mr Devine can't scam anyone he is a hardworking young man with focus and vision to see that people get carried along no matter what

All I know is that she won d price but refused to sign the document to claim her gift till now and she quickly went to sponsor a wrong news online .

Some people have no sense at all

What you are saying makes absolutely no sense. Why would she refuse to claim the prize she won? Who would win a decent prize and refuse to claim it?
Re: Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is clean work! shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Brand Of Make Up Do You Use? / NYCN Holds First Miss Orumba South Beauty Pageant December 4 (Pictures) / Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.