Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Delivering Goods Are Beyond Getting Them From Point A To Point B - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Delivering Goods Are Beyond Getting Them From Point A To Point B (175 Views)

Amid Fall Of Dollar Rate To Naira, Price Of Goods Are Still High In Nigeria / Point A And B Of Affiliate Marketing / I Need Help On How To Ensure That My Goods Are Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delivering Goods Are Beyond Getting Them From Point A To Point B by fieldinsight: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Delivering goods are beyond getting them from point A to point B. It is about ensuring customers get their requests on- time and effectively minimizing delivery time. With Fieldinsight, distribution managers can monitor every aspect of their goods-in-transit.

Read more about the importance of timing within your logistic channels: https://tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/gdp-from-manufacturing

#fieldvisibility #fieldinsight #supplychain #supplychainmanagement

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know Before Publishing Your First Ebook / See How To Check Your FCMB Account Through Social Media / 5 Things For Authors To Tweet About (that Aren’t “buy My Book!”)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.