Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 (71311 Views)

We’re Compiling Reports On Nigerian Elections – US / U.S. And U.K. Press Statements On Upcoming Nigerian Elections / Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by babsyonline: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
Naija and U.s start now
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by blackborn7(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
[s]
9jvirgin:
What a senseless statement coming from a man that has revoked over 15,000 visas and denied over 87,900 visas in just 12 months.

Why not advise Trump first, your lunatic boss who is busy tweeting and preempting the next U.S election coming up in 2020 thereby causing hatred and divisiveness. Your boss is raging like a mad bull on Twitter insulting everyone that does not say nice things about him and your jobless and joyless racist is here issuing a stoopid statement. Your own shame is coming. Watch out!

[/s]
shut ur trap
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by chrisifeanyi: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
post=76116089:

Heeeeyahhh!!!
Get well soon.
Ndooooo......

No wonder why you produce barbecue from dead and rotten meat

2 Likes

Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by ajayiopy: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
deepwater:
Oga no congratulate us, arrest BUHARI
US WILL NEVER DO THAT
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Gandollaar(f): 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
SocialJustice:
Give it time, we're waiting for INEC to finish announcing, PDP will compare and direct Nigerians on the next thing to do.
That's what Zombies don't understand. APC had better have a clean house or else....of course you know they cannot defend their numbers in court.

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Mhiztamurtala(m): 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
deepwater:
Sifia Pain!! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by SmartyPants(m): 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
9jvirgin:
What a senseless statement coming from a man that has revoked over 15,000 visas and denied over 87,900 visas in just 12 months.

Why not advise Trump first, your lunatic boss who is busy tweeting and preempting the next U.S election coming up in 2020 thereby causing hatred and divisiveness. Your boss is raging like a mad bull on Twitter insulting everyone that does not say nice things about him and your jobless and joyless racist is here issuing a stoopid statement. Your own shame is coming. Watch out!

Ambassadors do not give or revoke visas. They ordinarily have zero influence on the process.
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by xpool(m): 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
9jvirgin:

Before you go far, this is most probably fake news
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Baawaa(m): 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
deepwater:
Mumu Igbo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by blowjob: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
DIS IDOITA THINK ,SAY NA TRUMP AND HILARY MATTER. grin grin grin. THEY SHOULD MIND DIA, BUSINESS.. grin grin

ATIKU SAY, HE GO SELL OUR NNPC GIVE UNA grin grin grin

THIEVES.

SAI BABA BUHARI

4 Likes

Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Marvelbars: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
post=76116059:
[b][/b]
Thank you!
But , PDP the CRIMINAL party of VIOLENCE has broken every known rule in the PEACE accord Atiku refused to sign initially, before he was disgraced to sign it. No wonder!
If any animal like, he should get himself killed when Atiku tells you to go and be destroying lives and properties later this week, while all his kids are flexing all over the world at this moment in time.
You will all just die for nothing.

@INEC, We LOVERS of Sai Baba are all PATIENTLY waiting for you to deliver this great speech below....

Dream well bro
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by swiperthefox: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
9jvirgin:

Well said!
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by SocialJustice: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
That's what Zombies don't understand. APC had better have a clean house or else....of course you know they cannot defend their numbers in court.
I'm not even looking to go to court, that is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Ladyamina2(f): 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
ok guys today is my last day of commenting on anything concerning Nigeria and Nigerians....after all am an EU citizens...am disappointed on Nigerians that went ahead to vote Buhari...how can they forget the hunger, the killings, the one sided job... Buhari did not do me anything personally but i hate his behaviors ,no respect for the law...his unforgivable spirit, Mark my word if Buhari win this election... u people condition will be worst than before...how can the best and most educated in Africa allow a stark illiterate, unforgivable and ancient brain � like that govern them...foreigners look down on us and think all of us speak English like Buhari.... good bye Nairaland.... i came i saw i conquered

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
deepwater:

Is the man a Policeman? On what grounds will be arrest be on sef?

2 Likes

Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by KingGBsky(m): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
9jvirgin:

grin he have vex

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Dayo75253: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below

Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by uuzba(m): 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
9jvirgin:

He's an ambassador. His work is to make your country sound and look fine. He cannot be giving you excuse to come and ask him for visa to run out of Nigeria. That's what Ambassador is about. Give to those who don't need and Refuse those who desperately need. It's not a a charity work.
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by victorazyvictor(m): 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
9jvirgin:

He is just playing Nigerian type of game. No mind him.
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ladyamina2:
ok guys today is my last day of commenting on anything concerning Nigeria and Nigerians....after all am an EU citizens...am disappointed on Nigerians that went ahead to vote Buhari...how can they forget the hunger, the killings, the one sided job... Buhari did not do me anything personally but i hate his behaviors ,no respect for the law...his unforgivable spirit, Mark my word if Buhari win this election... u people condition will be worst than before...how can the best and most educated in Africa allow a stark illiterate, unforgivable and ancient brain � like that govern them...foreigners look down on us and think all of us speak English like Buhari.... good bye Nairaland.... i came i saw i conquered

Sit down. Tear a sheet of paper (my guess is that you'll need a whole exercise book before you're done).

Now, start listing PDP's failure for the past 16 years. Remember to include wanton corruption, excessive election rigging and violence, absolute disregard for the rule of law, sectarian violence and advent of boko Haram and so on and so forth.

You asked a question in your post, the list before you is the answer to that question.

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Kingstars: 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Please not, don't allow any person cheat u concerning currency exchange, presently, as the election is on going, Naira has appreciate to all currency in the world, do not mind Google with 360 to $1, a $ now is 184, which I believe will soon come down more, if u want to prove it, ask the same Google of any country currency to naira, u will know that naira is really in Good condition, that is to tell you that this nation knew what they are doing toward the economy. Please don't be a victim, Nigerians are known by smartness. Ghana cedis was #76 to #1 naira but presently Ghanaian cedis is #0.015 to #1 naira.
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by uuzba(m): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Daboomb:
The US Ambassador should STFU and stop injecting himself and interfering in our elections, the same way America has been accusing Russia of interference.

We don't need your advice in this issue, just as we don't offer ours, in your election

We will sort out our differences internally. Don't come and turn our country into another Libya or Iraq or Syria and mist recently, another Venezuela.

Thanks but no thanks, Aproko
He's an amassador na?! He's an invited guest. He must know and talk about most pressing and current issues in your country.
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by uuzba(m): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
USA no chuk leg here ....
He's an abassador, living in the US embassy, right here in Nigeria. That is what ambassador work is all about. If you remove his leg from Nigeria, then USA will technically be at war with Nigeria. Vex with him at your own peril.
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
hucienda:
lol ... notin consaïn am. im oga, Trump, no send Nigeria. So this press release is more like "anyone wey una dey do, na una sabi".

Before nko? US no send us na.
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by banty: 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
9jvirgin:

chai how i wish the ambassador fit read this statement
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Gandollaar(f): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
SocialJustice:
I'm not even looking to go to court, that is a waste of time.
I feel you bro

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by vineyardfarms: 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
9jvirgin:

Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by namio10: 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Fulani Islamic propagation herdsmen on the ready for forced ranches in all over the south of Nigeria.

By next governorship election next Saturday, Buhari clan shall now use battle ready soldiers shooting sporadically and scaring voters, then collect nearly all the 36 states governorship positions to APC.

What a drive for Islamic conquest of Nigeria.

What a charade of election going on.

2 Likes

Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by bigtt76(f): 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Gbaaaaam!

MediaNGN:
The United States of America through it's Ambassador to Nigeria, W. Stuart has reacts to Nigeria February 23rd Elections.

In his statement that was made available to MEDIAHELM NEWS. He said:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/us-reacts-to-nigeria-elections.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Meet The 3 Women Who Made It Into President Buhari's Ministerial List [photos] / Metamorphosis Of Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.