Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

I'm Speechless, Hon Ari Bowed Not To Disappoint - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Speechless, Hon Ari Bowed Not To Disappoint (688 Views)

The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) / Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) / Adams Oshiomhole Bowed Down For Saraki (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Speechless, Hon Ari Bowed Not To Disappoint by DUBAGARIJNR(m): 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
THANKS FOR THE VOTE'S, I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU. HON ARI,ASSURED ELECTORATE.

I want to use this medium to thank you for honoring me with your votes.

I am immensely grateful to the APC family, friends, and loyal supporters who so generously contributed their time and effort to our campaign during this very moment in the history of our life

This seat is a mandate given to me by talakawa of various community's that made up the constituency, community leaders and as well, as the semi urban leaders.

I want to thank, people of my street for standing with me against all odds by honoring me with your vote on 23rd Saturday.

I am deeply moved by the expression of confidence from The Two Local government that made up of the constituency, I thank you all, from the bottom of my heart.

I am immensely grateful to the family, friends, and loyal supporters who so generously contributed their time and effort to our campaign during this very Titanic Trial and gigantic Struggle .

I can't be successful without the aspirations of others party candidate, it is God, that give power, at anytime, any moment he want.

Please let's assembly our self and champion the interest of our people of Nasarawa/Toto Federal constituency.

I thank you all, for giving us a good fight in the spirit of sportsmanship. Thank you all once more.

I also, thank All the stakeholders for their continuity Service they render to the people of Nasarawa/Toto, and i wish them all the best for the future and hear after.

I'm going to be an effective legislator who will listen to constituents, translating their concerns into workable proposals, and building consensus to implement them.

I could not do this job without the involvement and openness of the people I represent.

You have taken the time to share with me your ideas, your concerns, and your aspirations, and I sincerely appreciate your willingness to discuss what really matters to you.

Not only have you entrusted me with the responsibility of speaking on your behalf,as your representative, but you also continue to provide me with the ideas and feedback I need to do it as it should be done. For that, I thank you once again.

Our federal constituency face many challenges, but we can overcome them,if the National Assembly rises above politics to do what is best for its constituents.

I look forward to work for you, as member House Of Representative to restore jobs and prosperity to Nasarawa and Toto LGC respectively, and to make it once again a place where people of all ages can count on a future.

Thanks you all.

Signed
yours loyal servant
Sardaunan Bakono Abdulmumin Ari
House of representative elect
Nas/Toto

(1) (Reply)

See Secretariat Building Where APC & PDP Lives In Harmony (PHOTOS) / ‘My Face Is Freezing’: Nigerian Man Blogs From Russia’s Coldest Region / Rivers Politics: Yeeh's Induced Decampment, A Plot 'dead On Arrival' – Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.