Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Who Knows The Worth Of A Cisa Certification Holder In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Knows The Worth Of A Cisa Certification Holder In Nigeria (2442 Views)

Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? / CISA Certification And Accounting In Nigeria / Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Worth Of A Cisa Certification Holder In Nigeria by webbaba: 1:08am On Aug 28, 2010
I am trying to see that I am appropriately placed in my place of employment after certification and shocked to hear my HR manager saying whats the worth of a CISA holder in terms of salary scale , that he is totally ignorant .

This is a challenge to me and I wish members here can put me through by advising on the appropriate salary scale.

My place of work is a popular technical higher educational institution in south west.

I will appreciate members contribution.

Thanks
Re: Who Knows The Worth Of A Cisa Certification Holder In Nigeria by denzel2009: 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2011
What I know is that DoD in the US rates the the holder of CISA very high. Most Auditing firms have high regards for them too.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Mass Recruitment & Shortlistment 2019 For Both Gradu / RN To BSN Is Just 18months,nurses Please Advance Your Education / Aptitude Test Of Vetiva Securities- Wot Do I Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.