Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,399 members, 7,958,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District (37867 Views)

Ned Nwoko Wins Delta North Senatorial Seat / Ovie Omo Agege Wins Delta APC Guber Primary Election / Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by WarriAproko: 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:
I expect this Senator to win. I heard he is doing well in his district
doing so well. D only Active senator in Delta presently. Watch him He might become the Senate President. A rugged buharist

2 Likes

Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by coputa(m): 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
harizonal123:
Congratulations to him
Ovie omo agege, the obarisi of urhobo land, with his rising political clouth is the "Awolowo" of urhobo land.

When buhari came to warri, he took him to the kings palace( ovie of uvwie) where he (buhari) had a close door meeting with the king for almost an hour.

In the history of urhobo land no urhobo son holding political offices has done what he did.

Kudos, more good tidings.

1 Like

Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by WarriAproko: 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
coputa:
Ovie omo agege, the obarisi of urhobo land, with his rising political clouth is the "Awolowo" of urhobo land.

When buhari came to warri, he took him to the kings palace( ovie of uvwie) where he (buhari) had a close door meeting with the king for almost an hour.

In the history of urhobo land no urhobo son holding political offices has done what he did.

Kudos, more good tidings.
I see him becoming the next Senate president and maybe the next governor after Okowa
Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by Unekwunice: 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ojoro
Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by coputa(m): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
WarriAproko:
I see him becoming the next Senate president and maybe the next governor after Okowa
Okowa is not coming back.

The people's general Chief Great ovedge ogboru is the next governor of Delta state.
Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
WarriAproko:
Omo Agege of APC won her closest rival Evelyn Oboro of PDP.
APC 110624 PDP 99880

Omo Agege Again... No more Saraki

APC Omo Agege Defeated Oboro PDP grin grin grin
Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by Josh44s(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:
I expect this Senator to win. I heard he is doing well in his district

See before you believe. That nigga Omo Agege is a bad omen to Delta. Words from a true Deltan.

1 Like

Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by Tiffbuxas: 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
If this is true then the body bag will actually roll in... Cuz delta central will not take it
Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by Duchessree(f): 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
so glad omo agege won.. evenlyn is so disrespectful even when she was the chairman of uvwie LGA... we just dey wait for Ogboru cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by Ayobami7(m): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Congrats
Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by Kingsley10000: 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
okowa and pdp is finished in delta
Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by odinga1of: 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
jchioma:
Congratulations!
Omo Agege was expected to win.
His good works in his constituency speaks well for him.
Which constituency? you are in Oshogbo typing rubbish about Delta
Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by odinga1of: 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
jchioma:
Congratulations!
Omo Agege was expected to win.
His good works in his constituency speaks well for him.
Which constituency? you are in Oshogbo typing rubbish about Delta
Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Josh44s:

See before you believe. That nigga Omo Agege is a bad omen to Delta. Words from a true Deltan.
Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
WarriAproko:
doing so well. D only Active senator in Delta presently. Watch him He might become the Senate President. A rugged buharist
I know he is a rugged Buharist, but some Deltans called him a bad omen.
Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by MrBONE2(m): 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
barragan:
I initially thought someone nicknamed this guy omo agege. It's incredible that that is his real name. And the guy Na tout on top am again.

grin
Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by Pusyiter(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
martineverest:
na that dude be next SP
Oi boy eh
Men dey flex for my bros crib o
Enuff bottle.... grin
Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by martineverest(m): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Pusyiter:

Oi boy eh
Men dey flex for my bros crib o
Enuff bottle.... grin
I like his doggedness

1 Like

Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by WarriAproko: 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

I know he is a rugged Buharist, but some Deltans called him a bad omen.
funny. Am from delta central. Ughelli precisly. Do u know how many projects he has done. Or bills he sponsored. Agege taught Saraki the law. Not afraid. The best Senator Urhobo ever had. He campaign so well. All the LGA at delta central. This guy might be the next senate president. Massive jubilation already at udu, ughelli and Abraka. He is a wise politician

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by atikuobi2019nig: 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
Josh44s:

who be this mumu?
Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
WarriAproko:
funny. Am from delta central. Ughelli precisly. Do u know how many projects he has done. Or bills he sponsored. Agege taught Saraki the law. Not afraid. The best Senator Urhobo ever had. He campaign so well. All the LGA at delta central. This guy might be the next senate president. Massive jubilation already at udu, ughelli and Abraka. He is a wise politician
Thanks for this info. I think some people just hate him because he aligned himself with Buhari.
Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by Josh44s(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
atikuobi2019nig:

who be this mumu?

Your father.
Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by Fixedgame6000: 6:15am On Feb 26, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] see below

Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by wink2015(m): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2019
WarriAproko:
Omo Agege of APC won her closest rival Evelyn Oboro of PDP.
APC 110624 PDP 99880

Omo Agege Again... No more Saraki

PLENTY AGEGE BREAD DON LAND TO CELEBRATE THIS VICTORY!

The next kid from the block!

Ovedje Ogboru is on the way!

I pray that Chief Great Ovedje Ogboru wins Delta state gubanatorial election and change the dynamics of Delta state politics.

The James Ibori political dynasty that has held Delta state captive for years must end.

I am not a believer of Olorogun Kenneth Gbagi views that power must be left in Delta north for Delta north to complete their 4 years remaining terms.

To me, Olorogun Gbagi views is undemocratic and is old fashioned as turn by turn government does not promotes accelerated development.

My take is let Delta north candidate for governor as in senator (Dr ) Ifeanyi Okowa compete with Apc candidate as in Great Ogboru and let the best and most popular candidate wins the governorship election.

IJAW ELDER STATESMAN Chief Edwin Clark and a former minister of state for education Olorogun Kenneth Gbagi should stop encouraging turn by turn democracy or rotational democracy as it is not in the constitution.
Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by adubam(m): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2019
Ask a Yoruba man what is the meaning of Okokomaiko they might find it difficult. An Urhobo man told me that it is an Urhobo language which mean "we koko aiyi Kpo" Gather let us go. I will not be surprised that Agege might also be the Urhobo language of that man or else why will a Delta family be answering Omo Agege?
Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by atikuobi2019nig: 5:26am On Mar 12, 2019
[quote author=Josh44s post=76127966]

your real father, no need to go gaga with just discovered you are not trained by your real father ask you mother to show you your real father
Re: Omo Agege Wins Delta Central Senatorial District by atikuobi2019nig: 5:27am On Mar 12, 2019
Josh44s:

Your father.
your real father, no need to go gaga with just discovered you are not trained by your real father ask you mother to show you your real father you are an illegitimate descendant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Hands Over To Osinbajo As He Travels Out / "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.