Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years (45403 Views)

Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election / Governor Dave Umahi Wins Ebonyi South Senate Seat / Catholic Priest, Hyacinth, Wins Benue APC Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years by chinchong: 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Damidave1124:
So David Mark did not contest? That's good...

November abeg do and come jor, I can't wait to vote YEYE BELLO out

With Buhari as the President, forget it he will win. He is your governor for the next 5 more years.
Your votes won't even have any power by then.
Re: Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years by owukpa(m): 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Idiot! Only if you know Abba Moro is highly loved ib benue south [quote author=writeprof post=76123566][/quote]
Re: Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years by writeprof(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
owukpa:
Idiot! Only if you know Abba Moro is highly loved ib benue south

It's well with your brain. How many are those in Benue south who love him? Mention the things that make them 'love' him. Don't bother, I'm not interested.
Re: Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years by JimD(m): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
This same Abba Moro that wasted the lives of many youths. Lol.
Re: Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years by JimD(m): 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Zion05:
See below
Nairaland has gone to the dogs.
Re: Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years by unmask: 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
orion7:
I see no reason y stark illiterate people will be dictating the politics of this our country.

educated and sensible people voted one-way

uneducated uniformed barbarians voted the other way

later they will carry cattle, shoe maker kits and be disturbing people here and there. if your north is so good that you ended up voting buhari. pls remain there.

ondo pdp. Lagos +mindless rigging pdp oyo PDP and of course south south and south east, all pdp. Southern nigeria nor pass like this

and I pray the good yaya bello continue his wonderful work in kogi. since they love apc better.

the people voting for buhari in abia may nnamdi kanu fall on all you once more. and python dance (2) will follow immediately

i curse all those that raise thier hands on fellow compatriots. burning inec offices and stealing boxes, intimidating inec officials to conform to thier standards. the police men nd soldiers that murderd Nigerians you will fall and be forgotten. for who kills by the sword sha die by the sword

and may providence judge akpabio ameachi omoagege for killing thier kiths and kins. all because of buhari

however PDP will survive. But apc should start preparing for elections without buhari. it's not too early to start.

I salute all sane minded living in the north and south of nigeria

co gratulations to pmb. pls bless us with your nepotism and all the ills you held back b4. thank you

so people are illiterates because they voted Buhari, yet you voted Atiku.....the irony of it all.....God bless your hustle
Re: Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years by prettysom(f): 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Finally someone unseats him, Thank God.
Re: Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years by Dollabiz: 12:46am On Feb 26, 2019
old cargos
Re: Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years by simbad221: 2:40am On Feb 26, 2019
Frying pan to fire cool
Re: Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years by azimibraun: 4:18am On Feb 26, 2019
Ladies and Gentlemen, Abba Moro is not going to the Nigeria Senate. A certain Joseph Ojobo who was rigged out of the Primaries of the PDP will be reclaiming his mandate through the court and will be representing Benue Zone C at the Senate. Let it be known that I said it here. In the fullness of time, let the post be brought to the front page. I wouldn't want to be seen or called a prophet, I only just stated the facts as it were. Rt Hon Joe Ojobo will be the Senator from Benue in the next Assembly.
Re: Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years by budget104: 5:40am On Feb 26, 2019
OUR NEXT BENUE STATE GOVERNOR 2023
Re: Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years by Fixedgame6000: 6:13am On Feb 26, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] see below

Re: Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:31am On Feb 26, 2019
AnanseK:

In your dream
mark my words. your buhari might be declared winner of this election nut it will be overturn soonest.
Re: Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years by akintunde63: 7:13am On Feb 26, 2019
owukpa:
Former Minister of Interior, Comrade Abba Moro, has won the Benue South senatorial seat.

[url]WWW.IDOMAVICE.COM[/url] observed Moro, a native of Okpokwu LGA, who contested on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, floored his main challenger, Steve Lawani of the All Progressives Congress to clinch the seat currently being occupied by David Mark, immediate past President of the Senate.

The former Minister won all the local government areas in the zone with a wide margin.
Announcing the result on Monday in Otukpo, the Returning Officer, Po Aunde Anune said Abba Moro of the PDP polled 88,192 votes, Steve Lawani of the APC garnered 85,162 votes, Mike Onoja got 29,901 votes, while Usman Abubakar of APDA polled 5,504 votes.

ACD -234
ADC - 836
ADP - 1,455
APC - 47,972
APDA - 5,54
CAP -297
DA -109
JMPP - 114
LP - 2,574
NCP - 57
NRM - 167
PDP - 85,162
PPC 625
PPN 137
SDP - 29,901

APC - 47,972
APDA - 5,54
CAP -297
DA -109
JMPP - 114
LP - 2,574
NCP - 57
NRM - 167
PDP - 85,162
PPC 625
PPN 137
SDP - 29,901

SOURCE>>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2019/02/abba-moro-officially-declared-winner-of-benue-south-senatorial-election-see-finally-result.html

God punish u for the wahala I passed tru during the botched 2014 Immigration recruitment! You think we av forgotten in a hurry? The soul of those who died in the process will hunt and haunt u forever. Amen
Re: Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years by iamgoodfriday(m): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2019
the same man that destroyed Nigeria youth wn he was a minister, I don't know y idoma don't want to consider igede peoples in this senatorial seat this senatorial seat belong to idoma igede.
Re: Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years by AnanseK(m): 7:41am On Feb 26, 2019
AkupeMBANO:

mark my words. your buhari might be declared winner of this election nut it will be overturn soonest.

Sorry Onnoghen the cash and carry CJN is no longer in office.

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years by Teejay13(m): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2019
Congratulations sir.
Re: Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
AnanseK:

Sorry Onnoghen the cash and carry CJN is no longer in office.
Nne gi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead / Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) / Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.