Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Nigerians, Stand Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Stand Up (191 Views)

When Shall Buhari Stand Up - TELL / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife / Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, Stand Up by lahizak: 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
First and foremost, congratulations to any of the parties that emerge victorious in this election. The best rigger wins. In my own way I have observed the election and its obvious that every individual in the country knows that this election is not free and fair, and we all know that this is not the democracy our past leaders fought for. However, what is more painful is the fact that the politicians are not really the problem of this country but the citizens. It quiet painful seeing and reading nigerians fighting, insulting and killing each other for a politician. If your party won congratulations but does that mean you should be ignorant of the process used to win the election? Come on Nigerians, let call a spade, a spade. This is not the type of elections we want in this country. Even though your love for a politician is understood does that mean u in support of electoral malpractices? I'm sincerely pained when i read online and i see so called literate nigerians still shouting sai baba or aticulatingObi. Thats madness. We should be ashamed of ourselves and more so we should be ashamed of the terror and unnecessarily killings that this election will bring after a winner is announced. Nigerians really need to stand up or else we not more than thos iliterates in the north given 500 to sell there vote and silenced in poverty. We nigerians can do better, lets do better

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Council Hails Nigerians For Peaceful Conduct / President Muhammad Buhari Deliver His Appearance Speech / INEC Should Be More Prepared For Upcoming Election – Lagos Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.