Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

FARMING Lands For Sale In Abeokuta, Ogun State Very Affordable And Accessable. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / FARMING Lands For Sale In Abeokuta, Ogun State Very Affordable And Accessable. (331 Views)

16 Weeks Giant Broilers For Sale In Abeokuta Ogun State / Garri Processing Factory, Abeokuta, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FARMING Lands For Sale In Abeokuta, Ogun State Very Affordable And Accessable. by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Yes my fellow Agriculturist how is the business going great right, I bring good News to you as a Land seller I have good acres of land to sell.

The lands can be used for both crop and livestock production. Also it can be used for Animal Feed and other Agriculture niches production.
Also 6 People can come together to buy a plot at 40k each person..

To buy the lands at very cheap prices reach me on 08058005848, (you can also whatsapp me on the number)

You can reach us through our email platform: EGAPSrealestate@gmail.com and ask of Ayomide.... Thank you for your interest.

Did you know that 6 People can come together to buy a plot at 40k each person..

WE are Selling Out Fast, Grab Yours Today. Best Deals

(1) (Reply)

Doc Prices / Hibiscus Cuttings / Broiler Chicken For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.