Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu (38937 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by malakaimoscondo: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
i wish abacha still they alive....nobody for hear about this bastard and Tinubu

1 Like

Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by Lukgaf(m): 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Time to start looking for Visa. Even Kenya, I no mind.

You said it on other thread. So, no need of telling us Sir

2 Likes

Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by princehinnex: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Well done ma its okay DAT u making dz decision buhri also made DAT decision 2015 I hope u kip ur word
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by Baawaa(m): 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
KubwaBoy:
You can follow Atiku to evil forest grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Prepare one for me because am coming grin cheesy grin
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by eddie7: 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
Senate to Alausa
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by Egbetayo(m): 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
olaolulazio:
Operation O to ge will happen in Lagos in 2023..

Congrats to PMB!
Only the deep will understand the language of the deep. If Tinubu can before our eyes drive in bullion vans into a private residence in broad daylight and thinking its none of our business, then we should all start to practice the Kwara slogan now cause we may need that slogan anytime from now.

1 Like

Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by kingkuntaval: 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
Babasaraki:
You for sleep there na? She saw the hand writting Clearly on the wall....... Comes 2023 a youths will surely unseat her

I wish it was true, it's apparent that Nigerian youths are clearly unprepared to take our destiny into our hands, come 2023, these same ideological monoliths will still be bossing our politics because we've failed to look past ethnoreligious bias. As a matter of fact, if someone like Macron was a Nigerian, he might still be the PA to a state house of reps member. It's the sad reality of the country, the average joe in Gombe State doesn't give a damn about Moghalu or Sowore's fiscal blueprint bro...
Rwanda is transforming exponentially, we are still at the level of " Na my person, No be my person " and godfatherism. WHAT A SHAME..
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
prewtyjulie:
senate seat should have a time limit, so this politicians will start investing our money back into d economy and employ labor
the national assembly needs vibrant men to check the president for d overall good of the country and also make good legislation. .we can have term limits in state legislatures.....thks
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by ddjay: 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Daviduch19:
MRS Tinubu has said she won’t run again
That even this RE-run wasn’t her decision.

Good Night
Her hope is to be first lady in 2023
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by enemyofprogress: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
O to ge
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by focejivaja: 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
Daviduch19:
MRS Tinubu has said she won’t run again
That even this RE-run wasn’t her decision.

Good Night

You for die there naw why last one f00l
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by bjjose: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
You and Diazani no differences
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by deji17: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
South East Goons abusing Remi Tinubu here will never gather enough balls to ask Ekwensu Ekweremadu when he is going to step down as Senator. He has turned the Senate into his father house wining 5th term.

Some people should not be living among sane human beings. They belong to the zoo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by Segz252525: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
Why will she re-run? when she and her husband are planning to become president come 2023,bunch of greedy people
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Babasaraki:
You for sleep there na? She saw the hand writting Clearly on the wall....... Comes 2023 a youths will surely unseat her

Are these the crop of youths we are expecting in 2023?

"the hand writting"

"comes 2023"

"a youths"
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by repogirl(f): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Because after this Next level of Nigeria's ruination, she would be running for the post of First Lady of the Federal Republic, while her Next level sellout husband will be preparing to take over from Next level lifelessness.... I hope there will be a Nigeria to run by then after the country goes through this Next level wrecking by Buhari and cohorts.

2 Likes

Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by abbey621(m): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
Egbetayo:

Only the deep will understand the language of the deep. If Tinubu can before our eyes drive in bullion vans into a private residence in broad daylight and thinking its none of our business, then we should all start to practice the Kwara slogan now cause we may need that slogan anytime from now.

Keep deceiving yourself. Are you saying Tinubu is not rich enough to have money delivered to his home? Are you saying those who have money delivered to them are all corrupt? I remember an uncle of mine had over 500 million delivered to him by his bank and he was just a mere CEO of an oil company.
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by jydux(m): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oluremi Tinubu.. it shall not be well with you.. your husband and those like you who have consistently made this country into the kind of place where this statement you made is acceptable. May you suffer on earth for your part in the decline of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by knick(m): 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
angry
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by anonymous1759(m): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
repogirl:
Because after this Next level of Nigeria's ruination, she would be running for the post of First Lady of the Federal Republic, while her Next level sellout husband will be preparing to take over from Next level lifelessness.... I hope there will be a Nigeria to run by then after the country goes through this Next level wrecking by Buhari and cohorts.

Stop playing bitter politics... If you wish Apc bad you're also cursing Nigeria... It's not by force that your candidate must rule...
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by delpee(f): 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Remi Tinubu did well in her constituency. She deserves her success. The PDP contestant was hardly visible anyway.
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by fergieboy: 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
KubwaBoy:
You just they spam this same entire for all the thread..

Mynd44
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by laosy(m): 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
O ga oo, people no get say again.. imagine begging her!??, Nonsense!

Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by varyo: 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
where are you going to??. noooo!!! stay and keep stealing and looting.you want us to clap for you.
You must vommit all you have stolen is just a matter of time. God pass you.

quote author=IjebuWarrior post=76119518]Ole! Mrs.

Oluremi Tinubu

You're are one of the several bastar.ds that keep messing up our beautiful nation! To you, your hubby and all your generations....

angry angry angry[/quote]
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by repogirl(f): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
anonymous1759:

Stop playing bitter politics... If you wish Apc bad you're also cursing Nigeria... It's not by force that your candidate must rule...
errm...in the case you haven't noticed, Nigeria is already worse than bad, no thanks to APC.

2 Likes

Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by knick(m): 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
They asked you to run again abi? You try well well.
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by iamboladee: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
KubwaBoy:
grin grin grin
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by Legalaffairs(m): 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
thunder74:
It is not your intention, yet you contested. Who is deceiving who?

Don't mind her. The leaderSHEEP and the PEEple will still ask her to run is again 2023.
Re: This Will Be My Last Tenure As Senator. MRS Oluremi Tinubu by anonymous1759(m): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
repogirl:
errm...in the case you haven't noticed, Nigeria is already worse than bad, no thanks to APC.

Four years is not enough to judge APC, if your party PDP can't perform for good 16 yrs ,you don't have the morale right to criticize APC after four years. After 8yrs we can judge them for now it's too early... In terms of infrastructure they're doing better than PDP in 3 yrs compared to their 16 yrs... It's high time we stop looking for chop I chop government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) / IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP / President Buhari Commissions The New Office Of National Security Adviser. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.