Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners (1399 Views)

Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? / Presidential Poll: INEC Credited Invalid Votes To Buhari, Atiku Tells Tribunal / Northerners Are More Politically Enlightened Than Southerners -Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by Rico96(m): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
With what I have observed so far of the results... Is like South are recording more invalid votes and haven't exceed 500000 votes so far but tend to have invalid votes of 17000 to 30000. But in the north where there much voters, invalid votes are so low.... Maybe they are really more educated than us OR......
Re: My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by lahizak: 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
Or maybe faulty card readers was intentionally givento the south west and south east so as to reduce the number of votes. Damn APC re master politicians. Respect
Re: My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by FarahAideed: 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
Invalid voted are a way of illegally reducing opposition votes

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
no they are not ,just that purple returning officers are just stupid
Re: My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by BafanaBafana: 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
They are more politically conscious. They are more informed when it comes to political matters. I watched a young nothern lady who didn't look like an educated person vote. After thumb printing, she wiped the ink off her thumb thoroughly using a handkerchief before proceeding to fold the paper

1 Like

Re: My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by wise2odd: 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
Its the new way of ringing votes.
Re: My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by mhizdebbygold(f): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Who said so. That's just a way of cancelling votes, so it's only in SS SE that have high invalid votes? Rubbish! we and dos almajiris who literate.
Re: My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by Nbote(m): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
U are probably a sign dat some ppl in d north are more enlightened dan U are. Now ask urself how it is possibly for underage voters and d illiterate populace in d region not to invalidate their ballot papers while voting. It's all part of d rigging process. Invalidate as much as U can in areas U can't brazenly rig while settling down to massively thumbprint ballot papers in their region
Re: My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
lahizak:
Or maybe faulty card readers was intentionally givento the south west and south east so as to reduce the number of votes. Damn APC re master politicians. Respect

Lmao @ ur last line.

Apc are making pdp regret 2015 elections...they are grinding and gnashing their teeth.
Re: My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by lahizak: 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
1.5 million votes in katsina, about 3000 cancelled vote. Any comment??
Re: My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by salisy: 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
lahizak:
So it is the card reader that votes abi?
Re: My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by lahizak: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
hotwater1:

Lmao @ ur last line.

Apc are making pdp regret 2015 elections...they are grinding and gnashing their teeth.
The way dis election dey pain me ehn? People go dey tink say i dey support Atiku. U sincerely voted for Sowore. But this election robbery that i'm seeing is painful. APC are very very good at rigging
Re: My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by lahizak: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
salisy:

So it is the card reader that votes abi?
Do u listen to the news at all? Let me educate you on the issues going on. It has been stated dat only the vote of those accredited by card readers will be valid. So far so gud, d card reader successfully accredite millions in buhari strongest units but it hardly accredite more dan half a million in the south east and sout west. You get where im heading or u need more education?
Re: My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
lahizak:

The way dis election dey pain me ehn? People go dey tink say i dey support Atiku. U sincerely voted for Sowore. But this election robbery that i'm seeing is painful. APC are very very good at rigging

Who is Sowore? The one that was alleged to have collected money from the backyard and never bothered to let his persons know...now they've have seen his true color they are now fleeing the party.. Sowore i learnt is corruptly corrupt.
Re: My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by lahizak: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
hotwater1:

Who is Sowore? The one that was alleged to have collected money from the backyard and never bothered to let his persons know...now they've have seen his true color they are now fleeing the party.. Sowore i learnt is corruptly corrupt.
Maybe... but i will always give my vote to the youth
Re: My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by salisy: 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
lahizak:

Do u listen to the news at all? Let me educate you on the issues going on. It has been stated dat only the vote of those accredited by card readers will be valid. So far so gud, d card reader successfully accredite millions in buhari strongest units but it hardly accredite more dan half a million in the south east and sout west. You get where im heading or u need more education?
Sentiment has taken over you. I will be disappointed if you truly approve what you have just written.
Re: My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by Obere4u: 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
lahizak:

And when the card reader validates your vote according to you, what will happen when one applied the finger prints on multiple choices or close the column of a political party to another? Will the vote be valid or not?
Re: My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by lahizak: 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Obere4u:

And when the card reader validates your vote according to you, what will happen when one applied the finger prints on multiple choices or close the column of a political party to another? Will the vote be valid or not?
Oh! Now i get ur point. U talking from d view of invalid votes. Even though this post is about invalid post, my opinions to which u respond was concerning accredited voters in each region not on valid votes. I said y does buhari strong regions av little problem with accredition machine where atiku strongshold were having such problems
Re: My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by Obere4u: 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
lahizak:

Oh! Now i get ur point. U talking from d view of invalid votes. Even though this post is about invalid post, my opinions to which u respond was concerning accredited voters in each region not on valid votes. I said y does buhari strong regions av little problem with accredition machine where atiku strongshold were having such problems

Okay.
Well this is Nigeria.
Out rig your opponent in the most smartest way
Re: My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by Thescienceprof(m): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
This op doesn't understand anything! It's in the south here that oversabi people pay so much attention to so-called invalid votes. Up North, they don't care as long as they can trace it to their person of interest. It's the reason you have block votes from there. Do you also hear of violence in the north? No! It's down here we use violence and allow the meagre votes we have to be canceled.
Re: My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by Rico96(m): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
lahizak:

is totally unacceptable cos INEC agreed on manual voting even Lia Mohammed voted manually but was shocked over 86 polls canceled cos of not being able to accredited in nasarawa..... My mine concern is the level of invalid votes cos is really making me feels that after all the struggle my vote might not count
Re: My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by Rico96(m): 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Thescienceprof:
This op doesn't understand anything! It's in the south here that oversabi people pay so much attention to so-called invalid votes. Up North, they don't care as long as they can trace it to their person of interest. It's the reason you have block votes from there. Do you also hear of violence in the north? No! It's down here we use violence and allow the meagre votes we have to be canceled.
do you make sense now?
Re: My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by brown116: 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
lahizak:
north dont use card readers
Re: My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by lahizak: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Abia has d lowest number of accredited voters even though they av the highest or atleast among d highest registered voters so far. Is it dat dey refuced to cum out and vote or another reason. Make unna just wait and see d rest of d igbo state nd see d low accredited numbers den compare it to the north
Re: My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by otokx(m): 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
lahizak:

Can be a research topic for a political scientist.
Re: My Take On Invalid Votes, Is Like Northerners Are Educated Than Southerners by delpee(f): 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
lahizak:

They are well enlightened about the voting process before the election date. While southerners are busy with big grammar aka dogo turenchi smiley, they concentrate on making sure that their people vote and their votes count.

(1) (Reply)

The Lavish Lifestyle Of Governor Lalong Of Plateau State / 38months Unpaid Salary: Please Forgive Me – Yahaya Bello / Bello Splashes N100million On Monarchs. Buhari Says Only Kogites Will Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.