Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,013 members, 7,814,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Nigeria Decides 2019: Electoral Violence Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Decides 2019: Electoral Violence Photos (387 Views)

Women Protest On The Streets Of Kogi Community Over Political Violence (Photos) / Breaking: 2019 Electoral Candidates List Released / Meet The Guy That Predicted BUHARI Failure In 2019 Electoral Result In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Decides 2019: Electoral Violence Photos by Mitesh02: 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
No to electoral violence.

What do you say? There really are no words for that. There really aren't. Somebody tries to say, 'I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.' People say that to me. There's no language for it. Sorry doesn't do it. I think you should just hug people and mop their floor or something.

They didn't die in vain....

Re: Nigeria Decides 2019: Electoral Violence Photos by Mitesh02: 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
No to electoral violence.

What do you say? There really are no words for that. There really aren't. Somebody tries to say, 'I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.' People say that to me. There's no language for it. Sorry doesn't do it. I think you should just hug people and mop their floor or something.

They didn't die in vain.

Re: Nigeria Decides 2019: Electoral Violence Photos by FarahAideed: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
God punish Buhari and his decendants

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Decides 2019: Electoral Violence Photos by drshrewd: 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
FarahAideed:
God punish Buhari and his decendants
over 50 people died in 2015 election angry
Take your wailing to Atikobi grin

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Comment! / Buhari Wins Seven States, Atiku Four, PDP Rejects Results / Less Than One Year Of Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.