Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? (2364 Views)

Dissolution Or Disintegration Is The Only Word That Rattles The North.- Onwuka / NIGERIA: WILL IT BE CONFEDERATION OR DISSOLUTION? - SAHARA REPORTERS / Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
Confederation or Dissolution or War?

If you believe the results being announced by INEC, then there must be some sort of mental health issues in your lineage!
Damn! What's being announced have no correlations with the actual votes! I personally find it extremely disturbing that people are collating, calculating and hoping based on results being bandied by INEC! Come on; we couldn't be that naive, could we?

Votes in Abuja halved!
150,000 voided votes in Nasarawa!!
89,000 disenfranchised in Kogi!!!

And the ruling party were conveniently victorious in two of those, and reduced the deficit in the third! And we are still listening to their jargon?
And so much more! And we are still listening to those jokers? We ought to have chased them out of that place since!
But this is Nigeria, ain't it? People believe in miracles even when they have been hopelessly raped! Imagine the whole country seated listening to bullshit from INEC?

Now I'm certain that something is fundamentally wrong with us!
It is #confederationOrDissolution now! How does one even restructure rubbish? We ain't restructuring this jungle, Sir! It's confederation or dissolution! This joke has gone too far! Revert to your regions and organize yourselves into formidable entities (not some stupid states, please) that would engage the federal government! Time to quit this foolishness already! And disregard those political parties; I don't wanna call them morons, please...

What a disgrace!!!

14 Likes

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
Emeka Anowe:

It's really a tragedy of monumental proportions for these subhumans up north to continue to be in control of the destinies of millions of very intelligent people down south. The fulanis are really very determined to fulfill the wishes of uthman dan fodio of not allowing the tribes in southern nigeria be in control of their own future and destinies. What a sad day for millions of helpless christain tribes in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
Watch updates of results as is being released and see how each party is performing: https://elections2019.saharareporters.com/results.php.
Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by gly(m): 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
This is so disheartening. It seems Nigerians are happy with status of things in this country.
Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
gly:
This is so disheartening. It seems Nigerians are happy with status of things in this country.

Two things:
1) Sowore got below 5,000 votes in his home state of Ondo. Professor Lumumba is right. African electorates only listen to money and inducement; they are not interested in ideas and liberation.

2. The turn out in most places is 15-20 percent of the number of registered voters except in usual zones of vote inflation and magic numbers. Even with the cooking of the numbers in those areas, the turnout is poor. This turnout rate is abysmal and signals voter apathy or worse a disillusionment with democracy or they're absolute idiooots criminally minded with evil rulers.
Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
It is now increasingly clear to the Igbo that the alliance to suppress us in a nation to which we have made far more sacrifice than any, is not going to be dealt with diplomatically. The "Igbo question" in Nigeria is actually a fundamental question, and it can now be called Nigeria's "Igbo problem." Nigeria has an Igbo problem. It is the problem of the gnat stuck on the scrotum. You smash it, you risk crushing the scrotum with it, and you leave it, it sucks the blood out of you.

Nigeria's Igbo problem is the problem of how to keep and maintain the Igbo under a glass ceiling. To let the Igbo leave the federation is a problem, to let them stay is a problem. The ploy to diminish Igbo national participation, by gerrymandering them now into a national minority has led to an impossible contradiction. It can only be resolved apparently by two means: by another war, or constitutionally. And Nigeria cannot afford to go to another war.

But if it dares, the Igbo also understand that it will either be Masada or liberation. The gloves will leave the hand either way. So, those who continue to underestimate this problem, and deliberately insult Igbo sensibility, do so irresponsibly.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by Ojoji(m): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
This is not about Atiku or Buhari again, there is urgent need of political summit for southern Nigeria. It is not possible for we to continue like this. It has been proven in this election that Yoruba did not vote for APC in 2015 because of hatred or love for anybody but their conviction and destiny. From the results coming in core north prove that Buhari has performed beyond their expectations. People are talking about appointing minister from west, please Mr President, don't bother to appoint any anyone here, put your son, relatives and friends as usual. For railway, Awolowo built the first railway during regional government but it was one Nigeria that messed the whole thing up. So,we desire good government down south and I believe it will come true one day.

11 Likes

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
we are protesting institutional discrimination, and the criminalization of our identity and personhood simply because we are Igbo. If other Nigerians are unwilling to accord the Igbo people the dignity of their human persons in the same country, it becomes a moral and historic obligation to seek a separate nation of our own. This is the argument we young Biafrans are making. It is a legitimate argument, and it is a human rights question to seek the path of self-determination

3 Likes

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by BABSIN(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
Keep fooling yourself..

2 Likes

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by helinues: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
It seems you guys are tired of likes and shares online.

Day don finally break.. Una go dey alright Las las

2 Likes

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by arewafederation: 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Biafra loading.... cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by BuhariAdvocate: 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin continue arguing with your ancestors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by gurnam: 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Stage 2 of grief ..(.anger) in full blast here

4 Likes

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by hammerFC: 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
Since Staurday APC busy doing balance equation to upturn results in favour of Buhari.

Buhari Inec Are Still Altering Results Since Saturday.

THEY ARE JUST QUIETLY CHANGING THE RESULT SO APC CAN WIN.

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 1:03am On Feb 26, 2019
The Southern Neanderthal

Fresh from battle, bruised and beaten
By those he felt were inferior to him
All he blames but not himself
But battle defeat he caused himself.
Slow to learn, he is for sure
What ails him he fails to see
Conceited in ignorance in all his ways
Without knowledge, revenge he plans.
Fresh from battle, bruised and beaten
Home he goes, his brains eaten
Then he plans to fight again
Without a plan he fails again!
Dine and wine, he does four years
While he fails to dig and learn
Several moons shall pass again
Then he goes for a fresh defeat!
Neanderthal from the South, his tale be told
Bruised and beaten for all to see
Weeks be gone, he forgets the fall
Apples dangled he falls again
And off to battle without a sword!
Rather than question the INEC rape
Dreaming he is, of party politics ahead
Of 2023 elections not yet in play
Under the same rules and structure we hate.
Yet he claims to have some sense
But in truth, a fool he is...

1 Like

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 1:18am On Feb 26, 2019
"Honestly, I always knew APC would rig. I knew they had the liver to really go low. But I never knew and I am still dumbfounded how far they would be willing to go low. In Kalabariland my home, about 20 deaths in all. The use of the military to disrupt voting in this manner is unprecedented. But I think they have overdone it. They did not care for anything. This is not democracy. It cannot pass as democracy. And there was no attempt to be nimble. Tinubu's bullion van as an example. It is overdone. The whole think stinks. I do have my doubts that it would hold together. I am so disappointed. Nigeria is no longer worth the effort. All man should go farm his father's farm. Not worth it anymore to play like we are one. Especially the slaves who would always run for the leek in Egypt"- Prince Otoks Princewill, 25th February, 2019.

1 Like

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 26, 2019
I am not bothered.

Alot of people are hungry from loss of jobs, bad business environment and poverty.

The system will correct itself.

The 1999 correction. The next four years will be better than the last four.
Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2019
Buhari's Unprecedented Electoral Brigandage
By Farooq Kperogi

The title of my last column in the Nigerian Tribune on Saturday is, "Buhari, 'remote control' is worse than ballot snatching." "Remote control," remember, is Buhari's euphemism for changing results after the vote, which he confessed to have done in the Osun State governorship election.

Well, he has done precisely that again in this presidential election. In the actual votes declared at polling units nationwide, which have been captured by instantaneous cloud-computing technology, Atiku won the election by at least 4 million votes in spite of unprecedented voter suppression and violence against PDP voters, but Buhari's henchmen bribed and intimidated INEC officials into fudging the figures in parts of the northwest, the northeast, the southeast and the south-south, to give him a fraudulent lead.

This is in addition to massively brazen ballot snatching, ballot burning and outright, barbarous disenfranchisement in PDP strongholds in places like Lagos where, in spite of everything, Buhari only managed to squeak out a narrow "win." In line with his directive to security forces, should he and his henchmen lose their lives for the unprecedented electoral heist they’ve perpetrated? Even Maurice Iwu would be alarmed by what happened in this shameless sham that is dignified as an election.

I pointed out many times in the past that Buhari had said he'd rather hand over to the military than concede to the PDP (because all signs pointed to his defeat in a free and fair contest even before the election took place). Being the insatiable monster of power that he is, he countenanced any and all tactics his henchmen were prepared to execute to retain him in power.

That was why he refused to sign the Electoral Bill, which would have frustrated the rigging his minions perpetrated in this election. He also knew, as I pointed out in a previous column, that his blatant rigging would invite a robust judicial challenge, and its overturning would be a slam dunk in an independent, unpredictable Supreme Court. That was why he exploited CJN Onnogen's asset declaration infraction, which most government officials, including Buhari, are guilty of to illegally remove him and replace him with a pliant, acquiescent alternative.

I and many other independent voices have done our bit. I hope the opposition political parties, not just the PDP, unite in not just protesting the outcome of this fraudulent “election” but also in letting the world know that Buhari has murdered the last vestige of democracy that existed in Nigeria. Nigeria is now officially a fascist state. The next four years won't be pretty, Nigerians. You have been warned.

1 Like

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 9:13am On Feb 26, 2019
White people are Evil?

What are most Nigerians but corrupt people; essentially, most Nigerians are thieves; they are not dedicated to good governance.
As we talk, the Fulani Caliphate ruling Nigeria is allegedly rigging elections in Nigeria and do so with the aid of their lackey, Yorubas; they will probably reinstall the Muslim Jihadist, Mohammadu Buhari, as the country’s president.

Perhaps, the Fulanis will finally unleash their foot soldiers otherwise called cattle herdsmen on Yorubaland and finish Yorubas off and take over Yoruba land and make it part of the Sokoto based Caliphate (and appoint Fulani emirs for Yoruba towns, as they did in the former Hausa states when Othman Dan Fodio took them over in 1804).

If you ask me, I would say that that would serve Yorubas right; if they had any ounce of intelligence they would know what the Fulanis are up to and joined forces with other southerners to get rid of the Caliphate; no, to get crumbs of jobs in Nigeria they join forces with the Caliphate.
It is said that when the Caliphate is done conquering the Middle Belt of Nigeria and Western Nigeria they would then turn their attention to Alaigbo and try to conquer the pesky Igbos. They are unlikely to accomplish that goal for Igbos are very individualistic and would not easily kowtow to others lordship. The Fulanis, apparently, are destined to meet their waterloo in Alaigbo.

Hopefully, these shenanigans going on in Nigeria would generate public uprising that finally brought about the much needed revolution of values in Nigerians and dispose them to good governance.

There is still hope for a restructured Nigeria, a Nigeria with about twelve states (Alaigbo state, Yoruba state, Edo state, Ijaw state, Efik state, Middle Belt state, Hausa state, Borno state and five others for a total of twelve states), each major tribe a state and is in control of its resources and future.

What do you think?
Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by Chepy: 9:16am On Feb 26, 2019
teufelein:
"Honestly, I always knew APC would rig. I knew they had the liver to really go low. But I never knew and I am still dumbfounded how far they would be willing to go low. In Kalabariland my home, about 20 deaths in all. The use of the military to disrupt voting in this manner is unprecedented. But I think they have overdone it. They did not care for anything. This is not democracy. It cannot pass as democracy. And there was no attempt to be nimble. Tinubu's bullion van as an example. It is overdone. The whole think stinks. I do have my doubts that it would hold together. I am so disappointed. Nigeria is no longer worth the effort. All man should go farm his father's farm. Not worth it anymore to play like we are one. Especially the slaves who would always run for the leek in Egypt"- Prince Otoks Princewill, 25th February, 2019.
You don’t teach a kid how to steal and not expect him not to. PDP are the founding fathers of election rigging, now you’re so bitterly pained because they beat you at your own game.
Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by FarahAideed: 9:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Confederation

1 Like

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by Corrinthians(m): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2019
arewafederation:
Biafra loading.... cheesy

Very shameless things honestly. grin grin grin

Just as we all predicted, it is back to biafra or death in disguise. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 9:24am On Feb 26, 2019
FarahAideed:
Confederation

I intend to align towards your inclination, but this must be temporary remedy until final declaration of each ethnic nation's sovereignty.
I, personally hate the name Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by FarahAideed: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2019
teufelein:

I intend to align towards your inclination, but this must be temporary remedy until final declaration of each ethnic nation's sovereignty.
I, personally hate the name Nigeria!

I also now hate the name Nigeria..This election really broke my heart

1 Like

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by gidgiddy: 9:29am On Feb 26, 2019
gly:

The North is happy with it, not the South.

1 Like

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 9:29am On Feb 26, 2019
Corrinthians:
Very shameless things honestly. grin grin grin

Just as we all predicted, it is back to biafra or death in disguise. cheesy

What's precisely the matter worrying you? You're born free with free-will, power to make individual decision. If you're Yoruba, what's wrong fighting for independent Yoruba nation?

1 Like

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by bluke(m): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2019
teufelein:
White people are Evil?

What are most Nigerians but corrupt people; essentially, most Nigerians are thieves; they are not dedicated to good governance.
As we talk, the Fulani Caliphate ruling Nigeria is allegedly rigging elections in Nigeria and do so with the aid of their lackey, Yorubas; they will probably reinstall the Muslim Jihadist, Mohammadu Buhari, as the country’s president.

Perhaps, the Fulanis will finally unleash their foot soldiers otherwise called cattle herdsmen on Yorubaland and finish Yorubas off and take over Yoruba land and make it part of the Sokoto based Caliphate (and appoint Fulani emirs for Yoruba towns, as they did in the former Hausa states when Othman Dan Fodio took them over in 1804).

If you ask me, I would say that that would serve Yorubas right; if they had any ounce of intelligence they would know what the Fulanis are up to and joined forces with other southerners to get rid of the Caliphate; no, to get crumbs of jobs in Nigeria they join forces with the Caliphate.
It is said that when the Caliphate is done conquering the Middle Belt of Nigeria and Western Nigeria they would then turn their attention to Alaigbo and try to conquer the pesky Igbos. They are unlikely to accomplish that goal for Igbos are very individualistic and would not easily kowtow to others lordship. The Fulanis, apparently, are destined to meet their waterloo in Alaigbo.

Hopefully, these shenanigans going on in Nigeria would generate public uprising that finally brought about the much needed revolution of values in Nigerians and dispose them to good governance.

There is still hope for a restructured Nigeria, a Nigeria with about twelve states (Alaigbo state, Yoruba state, Edo state, Ijaw state, Efik state, Middle Belt state, Hausa state, Borno state and five others for a total of twelve states), each major tribe a state and is in control of its resources and future.

What do you think?

till you can see your problem, you cant imagine any solution.
look in the mirror, see the truth and work on it.
Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by gidgiddy: 9:50am On Feb 26, 2019
With this elections, maybe the eyes of some people in the south will start to open to the reality of Nigeria.

The reality that the North has enslaved everybody

1 Like

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by Corrinthians(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2019
teufelein:

What's precisely the matter worrying you? You're born free with free-will, power to make individual decision. If you're Yoruba, what's wrong fighting for independent Yoruba nation?
Shame dey catch me for una. You can't even allow the dust settle before going back to the biafra sing song just as people predicted. grin grin

When you were Obidiently Atikulooting, where was your freeborness? Where was your independent iboe nation?

Funny souls. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2019

Easy answer!

In 2023, APC would produce Osinbajo as flag bearer. The caliphate would take over the PDP and a northern candidate would emerge. The South South and East would never vote APC even at gunpoint! The North votes for the PDP!
The PDP northern candidate wins! INEC would align with the caliphate establishment at the behest of the president; he's given the Jonathan Treatment! The PDP Northerner does another 8 years. That makes it 16 unbroken years for the caliphate! By that time, there would be Emirates all over the South!

#confederationOrDissolution? Or status quo? The choice, my friend, is yours!
#thinkAgain
Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by BafanaBafana: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
teufelein:

Easy answer!

In 2023, APC would produce Osinbajo as flag bearer. The caliphate would take over the PDP and a northern candidate would emerge. The South South and East would never vote APC even at gunpoint! The North votes for the PDP!
The PDP northern candidate wins! INEC would align with the caliphate establishment at the behest of the president; he's given the Jonathan Treatment! The PDP Northerner does another 8 years. That makes it 16 unbroken years for the caliphate! By that time, there would be Emirates all over the South!

#confederationOrDissolution? Or status quo? The choice, my friend, is yours!
#thinkAgain
You still don't get it.
Osibanjo would have defeated an Atiku in the North.
See what pentecostalism has turned people into.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Authorised Suppliers Of Prepaid Meters - Ikeja Electric / Leave Yorubaland Immediately Or Risk Attack, Afenifere Warns Fulani Vigilante / Nigeria Recorded Daily Highest COVID 19 Death with 2 new Casualty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.