Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching (56126 Views)

What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? / What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) / Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by rhames(m): 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Youngbbt:
mine= gladiator (2000)
An old movie my dad made me love this movie back then......one movie that I can never delete from my phone.

what your?

The Magnificent Seven (1960) ( Yul Brynner, Steve Mcqueen, Horst Buscholz, Charles Bronson, Brad Dexter,Robert Vaughn, James Coburn & Eli WallacH)

I even have the soundtrack and it was my first ever movie

The Fugitive ( Wesley Snipes )
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by rhames(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Youngbbt:
mine= gladiator (2000)
An old movie my dad made me love this movie back then......one movie that I can never delete from my phone.

what your?

Watched this movie that year on dvd.
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by Youngbbt: 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
rhames:

Watched this movie that year on dvd.
very exciting movie
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by kakarott: 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Dragonballsuper broly
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by Youngbbt: 9:56am On Feb 28, 2019
kakarott:
Dragonballsuper broly
nice
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by Oladoyinipede: 11:37am On Feb 28, 2019
the three idiots&pirates of the carribean.
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by Youngbbt: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
Oladoyinipede:
the three idiots&pirates of the carribean.

nice
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by dd12345: 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
moment of Bitterness

The rock ...starring Sean connery, Nicholas cage ...
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by Youngbbt: 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
dd12345:
moment of Bitterness
The rock ...starring Sean connery, Nicholas cage ...
any link to get this movie
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
Lexxyla:
1. The fall of Alhaji Atiku Aguero Chibuzor Messi Mbappe Abubakar

2. The King in the North, Cristiano Labile Buhari

3. 3 Idiots
4. Like Stars on Earth
5. Game of thrones
mehhhn, Like stars on earth, every child is unique...I was so touched with dat movie...
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by Youngbbt: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2019
sherylbakky:
mehhhn, Like stars on earth, every child is unique...I was so touched with dat movie...
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by justflow1(m): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mine is
John Q
Savibg private ryan
My sisters keeper
My name is sam
My name is khan
Pearl harbour
Hicki (most recent)
Barfi
Drishyam

NB:in no particular order tho

1 Like

Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by joesmarty(m): 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
(The Lord Of The Rings) Never gets old for me
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by Gameguy900: 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
moonraker:
Avengers 4 and Pirates of the Caribbean (Dead Man tells no tales).
I sent you a mail on Nairaland can you please read it. Thank you
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by nwanyiugbo122(f): 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
coming to America. pls what app can I use to download movies to my phone to watch offline? thanks
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by Delite01(f): 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by Delite01(f): 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
I'm not

anochuko01:

So you're married...
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by anochuko01(m): 5:42am On Mar 04, 2019
Delite01:
I'm not

ugh! thank God! let's get married then cheesy

1 Like

Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by Petersamuel8(m): 8:11am On Mar 04, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Wow great movies you have mentioned.

I love 24 stopped at season 9 I can watch that movie because of Chloe o'Brian and Jack Bauer cool

I also love Merlin but when Arthur died to watch am again just tire me.
24 is the best

1 Like

Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by Khaytunechi: 12:04am On Mar 07, 2019
Baddiezz:
on the contrary I've been emotional for a real movie "kuch kuch hotai hai"

This movie! This movie is super super dope! I saw it like 9-10years ago but just reading the title now brought back all those songs and scenes.. Kuchi Kuchi Hotta Hei.. One of my unforgettables definitely.. Indians de try sometimes shah
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by Youngbbt: 4:28am On Mar 12, 2019
Khaytunechi:

This movie! This movie is super super dope! I saw it like 9-10years ago but just reading the title now brought back all those songs and scenes.. Kuchi Kuchi Hotta Hei.. One of my unforgettables definitely.. Indians de try sometimes shah

lol
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by StrikeBack(m): 7:20am On Mar 12, 2019
go100:
Bloody Monday 1 & 2
Colony
Strikeback
OK
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by Bamz(m): 1:20am On Apr 09, 2019
Titugirl:
Coming to America

Quite an interesting movie. It was all the buzz back then. Inception is one of my favourites. smiley
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by dunsin125: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
OmoDavido:
A man called God.

City hunter.

My girlfriend is a nine tail fox.

And lots more. Korean Drama for life.
Hey bro, where do you stay
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by Delite01(f): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
Oya na
Lol...

anochuko01:

ugh! thank God!
let's get married then cheesy
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by anochuko01(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
Delite01:
Oya na
Lol...

Lol...where have you been?! cheesy
i'll actually like to be a friend.
i'll send you a mail now, please do reply. much thankscheesy
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by Halisdavis: 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
sherylbakky:
Foreign - Hitman's bodyguard

African - For the love of money (said African cos it's sierra Leonean movie).

Sorry i named 2, just love d 2

I just can't get tired of Hitman's bodyguard no matter how much I watch. That movie is just too intriguing.
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by catalan15(m): 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
BODYGUARD,Featuring Whitney Houston....
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by MrKaplan: 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
1. Fury (Brad Pitt)
2. Troy (Brad Pitt)
3. Blacklist (Raymond Reddington, Tom Keen, Elizabeth Keen and Dembe)
4. Assassination game
5. 300 Spartan
6. Olympus has fallen
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by BluntBlunt: 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
Gladiator
Braveheart
EverAfter
Odyssey
Home Alone
Re: Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
game of thrones

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita / BBNaija: Lucy Evicted From Big Brother House / New Masquerade Cast of 1983: Can You Name Them? (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.