Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Help Please! ! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Please! ! (454 Views)

UI Students,i Need Your Help Please! / H-factor. Help Please. / I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please! ! by adesmarty: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Good day lovely people of nairaland. Please pardon my topic name,couldnt think of a better topic title
To the topic
Please is there any way a graduate of soil science could switch to engineering sector through maybe professional courses or exams??
Re: Help Please! ! by adesmarty: 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Wow so no one has any idea
Re: Help Please! ! by jesmond3945: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
You cannot, you are still a scientist. Engineering involves a lot of mathematics. If it is ict you can.
Re: Help Please! ! by adesmarty: 7:28am On Feb 26, 2019
jesmond3945:
You cannot, you are still a scientist. Engineering involves a lot of mathematics. If it is ict you can.

Wow so resitting of jamb is the only amway
Re: Help Please! ! by hannahshepherd: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2020
Hi, great question, if you are looking for help in this matter, then I think you should take a look at the submission summary and many other useful works that you have the opportunity to study thanks to this free educational site.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get SSC Result 2019 Online And Offline? / . / Statement Of Purpose For Canadian Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.