Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,478 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Jamb Admission Letter Printing Issue. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Admission Letter Printing Issue. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!! (516 Views)

Help On Downloading Jamb Admission Letter Already Paid For / Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status / Noun Admission Letter Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Admission Letter Printing Issue. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!! by Nwachacho: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2022
Good morning nairalanders. I need a solution please, anyone with relevant info should help out. My relative wrote jamb and applied for admission in one of the federal universities in the south, he wasn't able to see his admission on jamb caps and was unable to purchase supplementary form from the school due to info gap. He lost hope of getting admission into that university and decided to do a change of institution but after a day of doing the change of institution, the previous uni he applied for did a transfer for him, from Economics to sociology on his jamb caps, which he accepted. The issue here is, he has been unable to print his jamb admission letter after the admission dropped because he needs to do a change of course on jamb portal first and now the change of course is not going through due to the change of institution he did. please anyone in the system(jamb) or knows the system should help out please.

Front page plssss
Re: Jamb Admission Letter Printing Issue. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!! by Martinmania(m): 11:41am On Feb 25, 2022
There are jamb centers that solve this issue. I have a similar one too but if I dun finish school I go dey face am . Just be ready to pay money and more money. Last I heard it was 25k to solve it (minus transport to the jamb office and back to the school) … this was a year ago ??

Price for dun go up now … na a Nigeria we dey
Re: Jamb Admission Letter Printing Issue. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!! by Nwachacho: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2022
Martinmania:
There are jamb centers that solve this issue. I have a similar one too but if I dun finish school I go dey face am . Just be ready to pay money and more money. Last I heard it was 25k to solve it (minus transport to the jamb office and back to the school) … this was a year ago ??

Price for dun go up now … na a Nigeria we dey

please do you know anyone in the jamb office you did yours, so we can contact him/her. He can't continue with his registration without the jamb admission letter

(1) (Reply)

Former FUNAAB Student Lovers Get Married, Share Story (VIDEO) / Answers To Likely 2024 Waec Questions&answers/expos.. / Apply To NLNG Graduate Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.