Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

How To Identify Fake And Scam Websites - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Identify Fake And Scam Websites (650 Views)

Stop Investing In Ponzi Schemes And Scam Airdrop, Do This Instead! / Stop Investing In Ponzi Schemes And Scam Airdrop, Do This Instead! / How To Invest In Agric-tech Platforms, How To Know The Fake And The Real Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify Fake And Scam Websites by OgunniyiFolusho(m): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
The scam is now at record levels, and while there are sensible steps we can all take to protect ourselves, and it’s been challenging to identify Fake, Fraudulent, Scam website

No matter how smart you want to run from scammers, our quest to make money online will always push us towards them.

You may be that one that is ready as a beginner to do everything at your disposal to make money and fall unfortunately into the hands of scammers.

I have also been a victim of the scam, I lost my Instagram account and Facebook to this scammer, I mistakenly entered a phishing site.
for you not to be a victim of this, I have gathered a few things you should note so you dont fall into any of this sites...

Visit or copy this link to your browser
http://ogunniyifolusho.com.ng/how-to-identify-fake-fraudulent-scam-website/

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Talks About Him Being Rich / Trade-nigeria....expand Your World / Trade-nigeria......talking Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.