Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Ladies And Gentlemen it's Over As BUHARI Has Been Declared..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladies And Gentlemen it's Over As BUHARI Has Been Declared..... (1353 Views)

Osun Election: Why Adeleke Should Have Been Declared Winner – Ozekhome / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen it's Over As BUHARI Has Been Declared..... by StarUp: 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
What were you thinking? grin

But honestly speaking, most of the nairaland and mostly online supporters don't usually vote, so all these "Likes" for Atiku and "Share" for Buhari don't count because the true voters(Northern almajiris) don't even know what nairaland looks like... One prayer point you should all pray is "whoever wins the presidential election, God let it still favour me".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen it's Over As BUHARI Has Been Declared..... by Juliusdking(m): 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Girl u high
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen it's Over As BUHARI Has Been Declared..... by VaselineCrew: 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
StarUp:

But honestly speaking, most of the nairaland and mostly online supporters don't usually vote, so all these "Likes" for Atiku and "Share" for Buhari don't count because the true voters(Northern almajiris) don't even know what nairaland looks like... One prayer point you should all pray is "whoever wins the presidential election, God let it still favour me".

so here you are, ecstatic that almajiris get to decide your childrens future

why send your kids to school then, why not just leave them on the road
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen it's Over As BUHARI Has Been Declared..... by BravoDe: 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
VaselineCrew:

so here you are, ecstatic that almajiris get to decide your childrens future
why send your kids to school then, why not just leave them on the road
Face the reality man The answer to ur ques is Yes Yes Yes
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen it's Over As BUHARI Has Been Declared..... by VaselineCrew: 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
BravoDe:

Face the reality man
The answer to ur ques is Yes Yes Yes

I'm already facing the reality, trying to think 10 steps ahead by Gods grace

You can enjoy whatever happiness you think a Buhari victory brings to you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen it's Over As BUHARI Has Been Declared..... by Bizibi(m): 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
BravoDe:

Face the reality man
the almajiris can decide your future..... Wonderful
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen it's Over As BUHARI Has Been Declared..... by Nickijoy(f): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
I'm done talking about this election abi na erection self.. make I face front jare
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen it's Over As BUHARI Has Been Declared..... by Marvelbars: 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
BravoDe:

Face the reality man

Lol block brain
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen it's Over As BUHARI Has Been Declared..... by SEGLIZ: 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
StarUp:

you are right on point, this is the exact prayer points my wife has being harming on.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen it's Over As BUHARI Has Been Declared..... by BravoDe: 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Marvelbars:

Lol block brain
Who told u to describe yourself FOOL
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen it's Over As BUHARI Has Been Declared..... by BravoDe: 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Bizibi:
the almajiris can decide your future..... Wonderful
God Forbid and I never said that
What I don't know is when the person in power determines once future when ur future is in ur hand
Nigeria Youth too dey rely on govt abeg
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen it's Over As BUHARI Has Been Declared..... by BravoDe: 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
VaselineCrew:

I'm already facing the reality, trying to think 10 steps ahead by Gods grace

You can enjoy whatever happiness you think a Buhari victory brings to you.

FYI
I am never an APC man right from wen I was a kid

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Bridge Closed To Cars Few Days After It Was Commissioned By Buhari / Famous Hausa Actress Calls On Senator Dino Melaye To Run For Governorship Post / Tinubu, El-rufai Lock Horns Over Ngf Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.